剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
《尖叫女王》前情提要
Previously on Scream Queens...
我想你得了新几内亚震颤病
I'm afraid you have Kuru.
谁都不能知道 如果董事会知道了这事
No one must know. If the board finds out,
他们会认为我无法再管理医院了
they'll think I'm unfit to run the hospital.
这家医院一般在万圣节之夜会有大屠♥杀♥
Massacres tend to happen in this hospital on Halloween night.
你想用鸡尾酒杀我
You tried to kill me with punch?!
贱♥人♥ 等我掏出...
Bitch, just as soon as I get...
救命
Help!
我敢发誓我听到了五号♥的尖叫声
I could've swore I heard Chanel #5 scream.
你怎么从医院另一头听到她的
How did you hear her from across the hospital?
香奈儿五号♥的痛苦对她的吸引
She's drawn to Chanel #5's pain
就好像水里的血对鲨鱼一样
like a shark to blood in the water.
她对此已经有一种精确感知了
She's developed a fine-tuned addiction to it.
快来 帮我
Come on. Help me. Help me.
她死了
She's dead.
天啊
Oh, God,
太可怕了
that's horrible.
各位
Um, guys,
要晕了
passing out...
如果凶手能放倒联调局的特别探员
If the killer can take out a special agent of the FBI,
我们还有人安全吗
are any of us safe?
没有伤到重要器官真是奇迹
The miracle is this didn't hit a vital organ.
天啊 我要晕倒了
Oh, my God, I'm passing out.
拜托 五号♥ 迪尼斯死了
For the love of God, Number Five, Denise is dead!
你能不能给我们两分钟时间
Can you maybe let us all have two minutes
不以你为中心
that isn't about you?
我们得搬走尸体
We have to take this body
把她丢到沼泽里
and throw her in the swamp.
什么 我们不能就这么把她丢进沼泽
What?! We can't just dump her in the swamp!
迪尼斯是我们的朋友
Denise was our friend!
我喜欢迪尼斯
I loved Denise
和你们一样喜欢
as much as the rest of you,
讲真 其实我们也没多喜欢她
which, admittedly, wasn't that much.
但我们不能让她的死
We just can't let her death have a
对这里的事业产生负面影响
negative impact on the work being done here.
如果走漏了风声说有联调局探员
I mean, if word got out that a FBI agent
在这里被杀了
was killed here,
他们会关闭医院的
they would just shut us down!
这就意味着没有病人了
And that means no patients.
而我们在这里所做的拯救生命的研究
And the life-saving research that we are doing here
也要终止了
would end.
我们承担不起
And we can't have that...
对吧 扎丹
can we, Zayday?!
即使我愿意把她丢到沼泽
Even if I wanted to dump her in the swamp,
你觉得联调局不会来找她吗
don't you think the Feds are gonna come looking for her?
但那时候我会告诉来的人
But then I will tell whomever comes
迪尼斯离开了
that Denise just took off
去替某个联调局里的
on a secret mission for some...
机密影子组织
top secret shadow
执行秘密任务了
organization within the FBI.
给我找张轮床来
Now, somebody get me a gurney.
因为联调局特别探员迪尼斯·亨普希尔
Because Special Agent Denise Hemphill's
要去游泳了
going for a little swim.
各位
Uh, guys?
各位
Guys?
等等 认真的吗
Wait, really?
各位
Guys!
天啊
Oh, my God.
谁会干出这种事
Who could have done this?
我们只需要找一个
We just need to find the guy
穿的跟亚伦·波尔一样的人
dressed as Aaron Burr.
美国第三任副总统
要掩盖这事会很难 蒙什教务长
It's gonna be pretty hard to cover this up, Dean Munsch.
姑娘们
Girls...
我们别无选择
we have no choice--
我得报♥警♥了
I have to call the authorities.
去换下你们的装扮
Go change out of your costumes.
不 扎丹
No. Zayday.
我需要你先帮我个忙
I need you to help with something first.
跟我来
Come with me.
记得提醒我弄完之后
Remind me when we're done here,
要找人去帮香奈儿五号♥
I must send someone up to help poor Chanel #5.
我说了 我不会把迪尼斯扔进沼泽里的
I told you, I'm not dumping Denise's body in the swamp.
当然不了
Well, of course not.
-她还活着 -什么
- She's still alive. - What?
你什么时候知道的
When did you know she was alive?
我摸她脉搏的时候发现她还有微弱的心跳
When I took her pulse. She had the faintest heartbeat.
当然不够让她苏醒过来
I mean not enough to resuscitate her, of course.
她基本上已经脑死亡了
She's basically brain-dead.
那你还要把她扔进沼泽里
And you were still gonna throw her in the swamp?
不不不 我没想那么做
No, no, no. That isn't an option.
楼上发生了如此惨绝人寰的大屠♥杀♥
What, with the kind of massacre that just occurred upstairs,
警♥察♥来调查时
I can't be sure that they're not gonna
说不定会疏通甚至抽干沼泽
dredge or even drain the swamp during their investigation.
但你放心 迪尼斯不会白死的
But rest assured, Denise did not die in vain.
她会成为我们"拯救生命"
She's going to be an integral part
研究项目中的重要部分
of our little "Save my life" research project.
过来看
Come, see-see it.
这是秘密冷冻舱
This... is the secret cryogenic chamber
我只用了雷德威尔遗产的一小部分建造而成
I had built with just a small portion of the Radwell fortune.
我们把迪尼斯放进去
We're gonna put Denise in here
让这宝贝试试水
and give this baby... a little test drive
看看它好不好用
just to make sure it works,
免得我到时候发生什么意外
just in case my condition proves fatal
我们又找不到治愈办法
before we can find a cure.
我觉得不太好
This doesn't feel right.
我们当然可以把迪尼斯带上楼
Well... we could just take Denise upstairs
给她插上喂食管
and hook her up to a feeding tube
看她慢慢恶化死掉
and watch her as she slowly deteriorates.
或者我们把迪尼斯放进冷冻舱里
Or we can put Denise in here, in the freezer,
直到他们找到治疗触电的方法
until they find a cure for being electrocuted.
扎丹
Zayday.
情况越来越糟了
It's getting worse.
扎丹 帮帮我
Please, Zayday, help me.
我不想像迪尼斯一样落得躺在箱子里的下场
I don't want to end up in that tank like Denise.
尖叫女王
第二季 第五集
奏效了
It worked.
我把所有蓝色都尿出去了
I peed out all the blue.
不过我屁♥股♥还是很蓝
My butt is still really blue, though,
所以我现在看着像一只金发的狒狒
so I kind of look like a blonde baboon.
我给了你安全剂量的地拉罗司
I gave you a healthy dosage of deferasirox.
这是种口服螯合剂
It's a chelation solution
可以吸附你体内 尤其是皮肤上的重金属
that sort of leeches out the heavy metals in the organs,
并帮助你通过尿液排出体外
and especially the skin, and helps you pee 'em out.
如果你发现
Now, if you've noticed some
屁♥股♥上还有中毒的痕迹
silver in the fleshy part of your butt, it'll...
我保证会很快恢复的
it'll normalize soon, I promise.
很抱歉让你银中毒了
I'm sorry about the, uh, silver poisoning.
我根本不知道是谁下的毒手
I mean, I have no idea who did that.
一定是有人弄乱了我的药剂
I mean, someone must have messed with my solution.
可能是任何人
Could have been anyone, really.
毕竟谁都嫉妒你
They're all jealous of you.
我猜是"蒙头舔逼"教务长
It was probably Dean BoxMunsch.
她和她灰白的阴毛
I mean, she wanted to make sure
一定想确保你是完全属于她的
her and her gray pubes had you all to herself.
首先 她口♥交♥技术非常高超
Well, first of all, she's rockin' a full Kojak down there.
其次 我很感激大家
And second, I really appreciate that
这么支持我和她成为新的超级情侣
everyone's rooting for me and her to be the new power couple.
第三 我们之间的性♥爱♥非常美妙
And third, the sex was exquisite.
是我和正处于疯狂阶段的肖恩·杨之后
I mean the best I've had since I spent the weekend with Sean Young
有过的最棒的性♥爱♥了
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表