剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
and everyone at the hospital's biohazard bins
为那些恶心的肥婆粉准备礼物
for presents for my disgusting hippo fans.
不用谢
You're welcome.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
香奈儿万圣节到了
It's Chanel-O-Ween!
天啊
Oh, my God!
她亲手写了我的名字
Her hand... wrote my name!
芭芭拉
Barbara...
我希望这袋恶臭的剩余脂肪能当灯油
I hope this bag of rancid lipo fat can be used as lamp oil
让你居住的恶心棚屋蓬荜生辉
to brighten up the disgusting hovel you've chosen to live in.
你就是应该让安乐死合法华丽丽的例子
You are a shining example of why euthanasia should be made legal.
药用蛆
Medicinal maggots!
这箱子里装满了脓液
This box is just filled with pus!
香奈儿送了我一袋患病妓♥女♥的心脏
Chanel sent me a bag of diseased whore hearts!
尚苔儿 你浑身散发着我讨厌的气息
Shantelle, you're everything I hate about everything.
香奈儿万圣节快乐 香奈儿
Happy Chanel-O-Ween! Chanel.
我两年前拜访了一个叫苏珊的蠢货
There's this dumb bitch named Susan who I visited two years ago.
她认为我觉得她的事迹鼓舞人心 所以...
She thinks I find her story inspiring, so...
我要亲自登门拜访
I guess we're just gonna have to go visit her in person
告诉她我的真实想法
to tell her how I really feel.
我给你带了这盒喷你一脸的尸体胆汁
Look! I got you this box of exploding corpse bile.
你知道我讨厌你 对吧
You know I loathe you, right?
谢谢香奈儿让我认清了我自己
Chanel, thank you so much for putting me in my place!
你说得没错 香奈儿
You are right, Chanel.
我是个垃圾
I am garbage.
我真的太爱你了
I love you so much.
《轮床杂♥志♥》
香奈儿·奥柏林送出胆汁礼包
《无偿实习医生月刊》
洗劫停尸房♥ 香奈儿万圣节来啦
《静脉切开术》
紧随潮流的香奈儿·奥柏林
康复病原学医护联合医院
你被病毒感染了
I think you have a viral infection.
压力过大
You know, high-stress situations can cause
会使我们的免疫力降低
our immune system to lose its potency
从而让身体容易被病毒细菌等入侵
and make us susceptible to all kinds of nasty things.
失去了小查德使我非常难过
I am feeling pretty bad about losing my Chaddy.
但我的最大压力来源于
But I think my biggest stress
我的人生里出现了第二个
is that, for the second time in my life,
以我和我的朋友们为杀戮目标的
a crazed serial killer has chosen
变♥态♥连环杀手
to target me and my friends.
正因如此 又一个万圣节被毁了
And because of that, another Halloween is kind of ruined.
这到底是为什么 布洛克
I mean, why, Brock?
为什么好人没好报呢
Why do bad things happen to good people?
香奈儿 我是个外科医生 我们不论对错
Chanel, I'm a surgeon. We don't do good or bad.
我们只论可否治愈
We do "Can it be fixed, or can't it?"
只有找到凶手 让他们停止杀戮
I think the only thing that's gonna make you feel better
才能让你好受一些
is we find that killer and make sure they don't kill again.
这才是我们该做的
That's what we have to do.
你令我欲♥火♥焚身了
I'm, like, totally damp right now.
你认为凶手是谁
So do you have any idea who that killer might be?
根据我的经验 凶手不止一个
Well, in my experience, it's usually more than one,
还有一位精明的幕后黑手在谋划一切
with a single brilliant ringleader pulling the strings.
这人必须得非常聪明
You have to be a pretty smart cookie
才可以谋划这一切还逍遥法外吧
to pull all those strings and get away with it, huh?
得有能上常青藤盟校的智商
Ivy League smart.
我真是太不自重了
You should know that my self-esteem is just low enough
竟然跟你暗示
for a conversation where we are covertly intimating
你就是那个变♥态♥杀手
that you are a crazed killer.
这让我有点兴奋
It's kind of turning me on.
坏男人总是招女孩子喜欢
Well, girls do love the bad boys.
这是一瓶胶银溶液
Here's a solution of colloidal silver.
胶态微粒银
这会使皮疹马上消退
It'll clear that rash right up.
银 为什么不用些杆菌肽之类的东西
Silver? Uh, what about bacitracin or something?
睡前服用
Just take it before you go to bed,
睡个好觉 第二天醒来的时候
get a good night sleep, and in the morning,
你就不会有皮疹了
you'll be back to your old self.
天啊
Oh, my god.
-你怎么搞成这样了 -我不知道
- How did you do that? - I don't... I don't know.
我只是睡前喝了布洛克医生给我的那瓶东西
I mean, I just drank that stuff that dr. Brock gave me before bed
起床以后我就变成了这样
and I woke up and I looked like... like this!
杀了我吧 赶紧杀了我
I mean, just kill me, kill me now!
其实这挺酷的
It's actually kind of awesome.
伊丽莎白一世推行的禁奢令中
Did you know that Elizabeth I imposed sumptuary laws
规定只有皇室才可以穿蓝色衣服
that said only people with royal blood could wear blue?
这不是蓝色衣服 傻婊 我变蓝了
I am not wearing blue, Rhino Boob, I am blue!
埃及人认为这是代表神明的颜色
The Egyptians considered it to be the color of divinity.
不好意思 这间怪宿舍趁我睡着时变成了
I'm sorry. Did this crappy dorm turn into
《神秘博士》里面的时间机器塔迪斯
a Doctor Who TARDIS while I was asleep
然后把我们都送回古埃及了吗
and transport us all back to Ancient Egypt?
今早有奴隶在厨房♥里
Are there slaves in the kitchen making me
给我弄水煮蛋吗 香奈儿三号♥
my poached eggs this morning, Chanel #3?
我们今天是不是见到每一只猫都要三叩九拜
Are we gonna worship every cat we see today?
不用吗
No?
那么我就想知道
Then I would love to know
一个已经消亡了超过一百年的文明
how a society that died out over a hundred years ago
和我变成冰棍色有什么关系
is relevant to the fact that I am the color of an icy pop!
我的职工万圣节派对全毁了
I mean, this is totally gonna ruin the staff Halloween party for me!
慢着 这太棒了
Wait. This is perfect!
什么
What?
你现在不需要担忧服装的问题啦
Now you don't have to worry about a costume.
你可以装扮成一颗蓝莓
You can go as a blueberry!
或者蓝妹妹
Or... a Smurfette.
《蓝精灵》里的角色
或者一枚很沮丧的情绪变色戒指
Or a super bummed-out mood ring.
滚出去
Get out!
滚出去 滚出去
Get out. Get out!
滚出去 滚出去
Get out! Get out!
10月30日 万圣节前夜
我打败了红衣恶魔
I beat the Red Devil,
那还是在我接受联调局训练之前
and that was before my FBI training.
你觉得我会害怕一只巨大的鼻涕虫吗
You think I'm scared of a giant booger?
我知道你面具下的真面目
And I know who you are underneath that mask.
来啊
Come on!
去死吧
To hell with this.
我可不是在跟你开玩笑
I'm not playing around.
是时候送你归西了
It's time... for you to die.
应该是亨普希尔探员吧
Agent Hemphill, I presume?
特别探员
Special Agent.
我们做个交易吧
And you got yourself a deal.
我发信息给匡蒂科的上司
I texted my higher-ups at Quantico,
他们同意在今晚万圣节正式开始时
and they agreed to release you tonight, for 24 hours,
释放你24小时
when Halloween officially begins.
你要戴上这个脚环
You will wear this anklet.
这样他们就会知道你是否离开了医院
That way, they'll know if you leave the hospital grounds.
午夜钟声敲响的时候
Now, at the stroke of midnight,
在我喝了几杯鸡尾酒 跳一会舞
after I've had a few cocktails, danced a little bit,
和几个人亲热过之后
and made out with a couple guys,
你要告诉我凶手是谁
you will tell us who the killer is.
你不许告诉任何人这次的安排
You will not tell anybody about this arrangement,
如果你说了 就会被立刻送回精神病院
because if you do, you will be sent back to the asylum like that.
穿这套装束
You will wear this costume,
全程戴着这个面具
and you will keep this mask on at all times.
《十三号♥星期五》中的杀人狂
-这是杰森的服装吗 -没错
- Is this a Jason costume? - Yes, it is.
你穿着这套服装比较显眼
With you in this costume, it'll be easy to keep a eye on you,
因为没有人愿意在万圣节打扮成杰森
'cause nobody wants to be Jason on Halloween.
他们愿意 这一直是最受欢迎的装扮
Yes, they do. It's, like, the most popular costume of all time.
不 也许在《十三号♥星期五》里是这样
Nuh-uh! Maybe on Friday the 13th.
《万圣节》中的杀人狂
人们更喜欢打扮成迈克尔·迈尔斯
If anything, people want to go as Michael Myers.
我没看过《万圣节》
I've never seen Halloween.
我也是 但我知道迈克尔·迈尔斯演坏人
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表