剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为我们来这是要调查一桩谋杀案的
I thought we were trying to solve a murder here.
抱歉我问了那些犀利的问题
Forgive me for asking the tough questions.
那些才不是什么犀利的问题
Those aren't tough questions.
不过不重要了
Look, it doesn't matter.
咱们走吧 因为我们来这
Let's just get out of here because we already know
想要找的答案已经找到了
what we came here to find out.
腹中的婴儿绝不会是张伯伦
That the baby in the belly can't be Chamberlain.
-为什么 -因为她是白人
- Why? - Because she's white.
香奈儿五号♥和我得走了 我们
Chanel #5 and I are gonna have to run. We, uh...
忘了已经跟人约好了
we forgot we had an appointment.
谢谢你能抽出时间
Thank you for your time.
照片上跟你在一起的这个NBA球员是谁
Who is that NBA player with you in that photo?
是你丈夫死后
Oh, was it like a Make-A-Wish
愿望成真基金会之类的给你安排的吗
sort of situation after your husband was murdered?
这就是我老公
That is my husband.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means?
当然不知道
Of course I don't.
这意味着张伯伦可能是肚子里的那个孩子
This means that Chamberlain could be the baby in the belly.
看来你这个助手也没那么差嘛
I guess you're not such a bad sidekick, after all.
没道理啊
It doesn't make any sense.
她说她向后跌倒撞到头了 对吧
She said she fell backwards and hit her head, right?
可是大脑处理语言的区域
But the part of the brain that processes language
叫做布洛卡氏区
is called the Broca's area
位于大脑前部
and it's located in the front of the brain.
我的口音好像变了
I think my accent just changed.
我也注意到了
Yes, I just noticed that.
这个口音还是很难听
I mean, it's still a terrible accent,
你之前听起来像《惊情四百年》的基努·里维斯
but before you sounded like Keanu in Dracula.
现在听起来像《血钻》的莱昂纳多
Now you sound like Leo in Blood Diamond.
见鬼 我的口音也变了
Crap, I think mine just changed, too.
没错 之前你像《萨勒姆的女巫》的瑞德
Yeah, before you sounded like Winona Ryder in The Crucible
现在你有点像《纽约黑帮》的卡梅隆·迪亚茨
and now you sort of sound like Cameron Diaz in Gangs of New York.
我找到治疗方法了
I think I got a cure.
见鬼
Damn it.
我的口音一直在变
My accent keeps changing.
现在我听起来像《欢乐满人间》的迪克·范·戴克
Now I sound like Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins.
你发现了什么 什么治疗方法
What exactly did you figure out? What's the cure?
这可是我听过最难听的口音
Now, that is the worst accent I've ever heard.
霍奇基斯女士摔倒撞到头的时候
When Ms. Hotchkiss fell and hit her head,
造成了轻微脑震荡
she suffered a mild concussion,
引起大脑处理语言的
which caused swelling in the part of the brain
区域产生肿胀
that processes language.
没错 但是磁核共振显示肿胀的区域
Right, but the MRI showed swelling
在大脑前部
in the anterior part of the brain
而布洛卡氏区是在大脑额叶处
and the Broca's area is in the frontal lobe...
辅助语言能力的
as the first of two neural structures
两个首要脑神经结构
sub-serving linguistic processing.
前部的布洛卡氏区
The Broca's area in the front
以及后部的韦尼克氏区...
and the Wernicke's area in the back...
也正是磁核共振显示肿胀的地方
precisely where the MRI indicated swelling.
慢着 现在你像《西♥藏♥七年》的布拉德·皮特
Wait, now you sound like Brad Pitt in Seven Years in Tibet.
那你有什么建议
So, what do you propose?
类固醇
Steroids?
为什么要用类固醇
Why steroids?
它可以减轻优势大脑半球的
It should reduce the swelling in the temporal gyrus
颞上回的肿胀
of the brain's dominant hemisphere,
也就是左半球
which, in this case, happens to be the left.
也就几分钟吧
I mean, it'll take me, what?
十到十五分钟来准备注射
10, 15 minutes to prepare the injection?
然后你就可以坐飞机回联♥合♥国♥
Then I'll have you on a plane back to the U.N.
正好赶上晚餐
In time for supper.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
我总算松了口气
I'm so relieved.
但是这并不能解释你们三个的情况
But that doesn't explain what's happening to the three of you.
我知道
I know.
我们三个恐怕
I fear the three of us will speak
以后都得用可悲易变的口音说话了
in sad, inconsistent accents for the rest of our lives.
我们走 小家伙
Come on, let's go, little guy.
好了 我们走
All right, here we go.
你真是个变♥态♥ 你知道吗
You're a real freak, you know that?
慢着
Okay, hold on,
很多男人都喜欢被后入 好吗
many men enjoy light butt play during sex, all right?
并不表示我们是变♥态♥
Doesn't make us freaks.
这是上帝的缔造
I am as God made me.
我说的变♥态♥是指
I'm talking about the kind of freak
不请自来
who just walks in off the street
装作自己在医院上班
and pretends to get hired at a hospital.
好吧 被你发现了
Okay, you caught me.
很抱歉 我撒了谎
All right? I'm sorry I lied,
但是这也不算变♥态♥吧
but there's nothing freaky about this.
我就是喜欢帮助大家 知道吗
I just really like helping people, you know?
我一直在找个专业的环境来做这个
And I was looking for a professional environment to do it in.
你知道我在街上推着魔法推车
You know the kind of looks I get
随机做善事时
wheeling around a magic cart on the streets,
别人是怎么看我的吗
randomly doing good deeds?
所以你是碰巧选了这家医院
And you just happened to, what? Choose this hospital?
对 从我家步行就能过来
Yeah, it's walking distance from the house.
我又不能把这么大的推车
How can I wheel this bigass cart all the way
一路推到县综合医院去
across town to County General?
他们从不让我上公交
They'd never let me on the bus, ever.
这太扯了
This is crazy.
姐妹 我以为你与众不同
Man, I thought you was different.
我以为你会知道
I thought you would understand
实际上有些人
that there are actually some people
并不是一心向钱 或是爱刷优越感
who don't want to feel rich or be superior to everybody else.
对于有些人来说
For some people,
能让他人开心就已足够
putting a smile on somebody's face is payment enough.
听着 扎丹
Look, Zayday,
我是个好人 好吗
all right, I'm a good person, okay?
要是这也算变♥态♥的话
So, if that makes me a freak,
那我就只能认了
then I'm a let my freak flag fly.
今天感觉怎么样
How you feeling today?
大家好
Hello, everyone.
我有个好消息和一个更好的消息
I have good news and better news.
好消息是我们的口音
The good news is our accents have all apparently
都是高大上的
settled into the same dignified, upper-crust,
易变的英式口音
inconsistent English accent.
真是不可思议
It's really incredible.
我们的口音听起来就像《长日将尽》里的演员
We sound like the cast of Remains of the Day.
更好的消息是我找到了治疗方案
The better news is I think I found a cure.
我在医学文献里没有找到
Now, I found nothing in the medical literature
在非脑外伤情况下
about spontaneous Foreign Accent Syndrome occurring
发生外语口音综合征的信息 但是...
without the presence of brain trauma, except...
一篇由维也纳大学革命性的生物学家
a really obscure paper by an evolutionary biologist
克莱因菲尔德撰写的冷门论文
named Kleinfeldt from the University of Vienna,
他首次提出"麦当娜综合征"
who coined the term "Madonna Syndrome."
麦当娜综合征
Madonna Syndrome?
是的 麦当娜综合征
Madonna Syndrome, yes.
当你身处外国口音中
You see, when you're around a foreign accent,
就会开始学习这种口音以防自己格格不入
you start picking it up so you don't stand out.
这是一种对于文化外来人口的
It's a method of social camouflage
社交伪装方法
for the cultural outsider.
你们越融入其中
You see, the more you fit in,
就越有可能找到伴侣交♥配♥
the more likely you are to procreate.
好吧 那你打算怎么治
Okay, well, how do you cure it?
克莱因菲尔德将这种技巧叫做
Kleinfeldt called the technique
"完全性视觉语言沉浸"
"Total Visuo-Linguistic Immersion."
就是把自己锁在一个房♥间里
We basically lock ourselves in a room
只看纯美音的
and watch nothing but movies and tele-shows
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表