剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
No one can know the truth,
不然医院就会被关闭
or they will shut this facility down.
杀手的目标已经不仅仅只是病人了 为什么
The killer isn't just killing patients anymore. Why?
为什么他打破规律了
Why has the pattern been broken?
谁知道呢
Who can say?
我只知道...
What I do know...
万圣节之夜就要到了
is that Halloween night is upon us,
这家医院一般在万圣节夜会有大屠♥杀♥
and massacres tend to happen in this hospital on Halloween night.
希望你俩已经准备好了
I hope you two are prepared,
因为我有种预感
'cause I have a feeling
今年的屠♥杀♥将会格外精彩
that this year... is gonna be a doozy.
那你觉得我们该怎么办
What do you suggest we do?
你知道凶手就是医院的人
You know the killer is someone in your ranks.
给你的医院员工开一个万圣节派对
Throw a Halloween party for your hospital staff.
他们就是诱饵
They're the bait.
他们会吸引凶手来
They'll draw the killer out,
你可以自己去抓他
and you can catch him yourselves.
放我出去一晚上
Let me out just for one night
让我去参加派对
so I can go to the party.
啥 不可能
What? Hell no.
我们不会放你出去的
No, we're not gonna do that.
但我可以帮你们破案
But I'll help you solve the case.
你已经帮我们了
You already did help us.
开派对这主意真不错
That was a good idea about throwing that party.
可我想去参加派对
But I want to go to the party.
那这样吧
How about this?
你告诉我们凶手是谁
You tell us who the killer is,
然后我们放你这个疯女人去参加派对
and then we'll let your crazy ass go to the party.
不如这样 我去派对
How 'bout I go to the party,
不告诉你谁是凶手
and not tell you who the killer is?
我们凭啥这么做
Why would we do that?
凯茜·蒙什医生
Dr. Cathy Munsch.
你一定不会相信这件事的
You're not gonna believe this.
既然我们大家都在了 就开始吧
All right, now that we're all here, let's begin.
等等 我查德宝贝的可恶家人还没来
Hold on. How can we read my beloved Chad's will
怎么能宣读他的遗嘱呢
without his awful family here?
抱歉 我还以为你知道呢
I'm sorry, I thought you'd been informed.
香奈儿 雷德威尔家听到查德要和你结婚后
When the Radwells heard about Chad's impending nuptials to you, Chanel,
都上了他们家的747飞机
they all loaded into one of the family 747s
赶过来要阻止你们
and rushed here to try to stop it.
很不幸 途中飞机失事
Unfortunately, on approach, the plane crashed,
机上成员全部遇难
killing all on board.
天啊 太可怕了
Oh, my God, that's horrible.
整个家族的财产都传给了查德
The entire family fortune was passed to Chad,
可他不久后也去世了
so when he died, a short while after,
所以他的遗嘱将会决定
his will became the legal document
全部的雷德威尔资产何去何从
that determined where all the Radwell money goes.
雷德威尔家有多少钱
Exactly how much money is all the Radwell money?
是有乔治·克鲁尼在《急诊室的故事》的片酬
I mean, are we talking George Clooney E.R. Money,
还是乔治·克鲁尼《十一罗汉》的票房♥
or George Clooney first dollar gross on Ocean's 11,
以及作为卡萨米古龙舌兰所属者的钱
and owner of Casamigos Tequila money?
别回答这个问题
Do not answer that question.
你能用你的巨♥乳♥和你的无可否认的美丽编发
You can steal my man, with your ample booty
偷走我的男人
and admittedly beautiful weave,
可我不允许你夺走
but I will not allow you to take the money
他明显是留给我的钱
he obviously left for me
这样我就能再富起来让大家喜欢我了
so I can be rich enough for everyone to like me again.
毕竟我是他的妻子
I'm his wife, after all.
准确地说 你不是
Technically speaking, you aren't.
他在你们结婚前死了
He died before you got married.
我一生的挚爱死了
The love of my life is dead.
香奈儿万圣节又被毁了
Chanel-O-Ween is ruined again!
我没有钱了
I have no money,
我的朋友都是狗屁
my friends are awful,
我还要在这个智障医院工作
and I work in this stupid hospital.
我好伤心
I am sad.
在我的家乡
And where I come from,
伤心苗条的二十芳龄少女的感受
a sad and skinny 20-something's feelings
可比什么法律文件重要多了
are more important than some silly little legal document.
我们能继续吗
Can we just move this along?
-好的 -谢谢你
- Yes. - Thank you.
本人 查德·雷德威尔
I, Chad Radwell,
头脑清晰 四肢发达
Being of sound mind and bitchin' body,
宣布将我的所有资产
do hereby leave all of my Benjamins,
大部分来自我的曾祖父 墨丘利·雷德威尔
the majority of which was made decades ago
在几十年前
by my great-great-grandfather, Mercury Radwell,
通过贪污受贿贿赂
through graft, corruption, and bribery,
以及压榨非工会劳动所得
and on the broken backs of non-union labor,
赠予
to...
蒙什教务长和CURE医院
Dean Munsch and the C.U.R.E. Institute
原因她很清楚
for reasons that are well-known to her.
你说什么
Say what now?
遗嘱就是这样
That's what it says.
他在去世当天来电改了遗嘱
He called and asked to have it changed the day he died.
他从未说明原因
He never explained why.
显然他只是想在最后
Well, clearly he just wanted his last act
做件慷慨善事
to be one of generosity and kindness.
弥补他生前所有恶举
To make up for all the awful things he did while he was alive.
我不会让查德失望的
And I, for one, am not gonna let Chad down.
所以我谨代表
So on behalf of all of the poor souls
将会获得治愈机会的可怜人
who will have a chance to be cured, you know,
以及用这笔过于丰厚的新工资
as well as the obviously gaudy pink mansion
在棕榈滩买♥♥的
I'm gonna purchase in Palm Beach
超豪华粉红别♥墅♥
with my new, grossly inappropriate salary,
我接受遗嘱
I accept.
香奈儿
Chanel...
你没事吧
are you okay?
我觉得所有人应该马上撤离
I think everyone should leave now.
我非常抱歉
I am so...so sorry.
这整件事比五号♥上完两小时普拉提课
This whole thing stinks worse than Number Five's lululemons
身上的瑜伽服还要恶心
after a two-hour Pilates class
蒙什教务长 你就是那裆部
and Dean Munsch, you're the crotch.
你想起诉这个疯婆子吗
Do you want to press charges against this crazy ho,
她似乎还认为
who still seems to think
查德·雷德威尔爱她胜过我呢
that Chad Radwell liked her better than me?
尽管他曾无数次告诉我
Even though he told me on numerous occasions
跟你做♥爱♥
that having sex with you
就像在上一条毫无吸引力的咸鱼
was like banging a disinterested piece of plywood.
我很乐意逮捕她
I will gladly arrest her ass.
不 不是她的错
No. No, it's not her fault.
这个可怜的姑娘很悲伤
The poor girl is grieving.
我们得给她空间让她尽情哀悼
We need to give her the space to process her loss...her way.
2016年对香奈儿·奥伯林来说
是糟糕的一年 被父母抛弃
被迫找一份真正的工作 未婚夫被害
几天前 香奈儿的粉丝们开始在她们的
社交网站上收到香奈儿·奥伯林本人留下的南瓜灯表情
包裹随后开始出现在她们家门前
史称"香奈儿万圣节"
这是她们的故事
我曾经超爱万圣节
I used to love Halloween.
但现在我很穷 不得不工作
But now I'm poor, have to have a job.
未婚夫还被害
My fiancé got murdered.
我发现自己处境黑暗
I find myself in rather a dark place.
所以有别于往年假装喜欢
So, instead of using my ugly cow fans as pawns in a cynical ploy
我那些丑肥挫粉丝 把她们当棋子玩弄
to bolster my popularity on social media,
以增加我在社交网站的知名度
by making it seem like I actually like them,
今年香奈儿万圣节我将
I am gonna use this Chanel-O-Ween
给我那群平凡粗野的祝福者
to send my throngs of homely, rural well-wishers
一些超震撼超邪恶的礼物
gifts that are so shocking and vile,
她们绝不可能不明白
there's no way they'll miss the fact
我极其讨厌她们 每天都在
that I actively hate them and spend every day of my life
想办法避免变成她们的样子
trying to avoid becoming... just like them.
今年香奈儿万圣节 我洗劫了停尸间
This Chanel-O-Ween, I've looted the morgue
以及医院生物危害物质处理箱
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表