剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
电影和电视节目
that feature straight-down-the-line, American accents.
咱们三个人周末就看这些东西了
The three of us will spend the weekend watching these.
《美式爱情》
Love American Style...
《美国舞台》
American Bandstand...
《美国舞男》
American Gigolo.
我觉得我们可以先刷《美国谍梦》
And I thought we'd start by binge-watching The Americans.
《美国谍梦》说的是俄♥国♥人
The Americans is about Russians.
-那才是全剧的重点 -好吧
- That's, like, the whole point of the show. - Fine.
接着刷尼尔·戴蒙德唱的《来到美国》
Then we'll binge-watch Neil Diamond singing "Coming to America."
我觉得所有美国人都该看这首
It's a rousing anthem that every American should watch,
鼓舞圣歌♥
in my opinion.
这是我们国家所需的
It's what we need as a nation.
我不行
I can't.
我周末有约了
I've got something planned this weekend.
对不起
I'm sorry.
看来好像...
Well... looks as though it's just, uh...
只有你和我了
going to be you and me.
进来
Yes?
你想见我
You want to see me.
对 请进
Yes, please, come in.
坐吧
Why don't you take a seat?
还是算了 不麻烦了
Actually, you know, i'm gonna save you the effort.
你被炒了
You're fired.
-你说什么 -你没听错
- Excuse me? - You heard me.
我不喜欢你对待我的员工的方式
I don't like the way you treat my staff.
你说的是香奈儿们吧
Oh, I presume you're talking about the Chanels,
你聘她们来当医生
whom you hired as doctors,
但她们根本就不是医生
despite the fact they're not doctors.
这是我的医院
It's my hospital.
是我提供的资金
It runs on my funding,
所以说我想雇谁就可以雇谁
which means I can hire whomever I choose to perform
只要我觉得合适 怎么安排工作都行
whatever task I deem appropriate.
而且说真的
And, frankly,
你对香奈儿们的态度和说话方式
the way you treat and speak to the Chanels is:
第一 非常无礼
"A." Offensive
第二
and "B"...
你显然是哌替啶上瘾
you're obviously addicted to pethidine.
上瘾
Addicted?
你凭什么这么说 你这个嗜酒的老女人
Where do you get off, you boozy, old hag?
对 我每天服用一剂哌替啶
Yes! I take a daily dose of pethidine!
而且剂量的确很大
A-A-And, yes, it's a very large dose,
差不多是给健壮挽马服用的剂量
something like you would prescribe for a Clydesdale.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
我就是喜欢哌替啶
I love it! It is, hands down,
它是我最好的朋友
the best friend I have ever had.
它是我的情人 挚友
It is lover, friend,
装在白礼服一样的小胶囊里
all wrapped up in some tiny, little, white tuxedo.
是的 我确实是在想着它
I mean, I do. I do, I do. I think about it.
我昼夜不分地想着它
I think about it morning, noon, and night,
但是我才没有上瘾
but addicted? No!
我没有
I am not.
好吧 我显然是上瘾了
Yes, I obviously am,
但你真是好大的胆子 你这个老婊♥子♥
but how dare you, you creaky, old whore!
一小时内给我收拾东西走人
I want your office cleaned out in an hour.
不
Oh, no.
我哪也不会去
I don't think I'm going to be going anywhere.
我刚刚炒了你
I just fired you.
你马上就要重新聘用我了
And I think you're about to rehire me.
除非你希望把你的病情传出去
Unless you want word out about your disease.
没错
That's right.
我知道你吃人脑时不小心染上了
I know all about your little terminal illness you picked up
某种晚期疾病 这已经很扯了
accidentally eating human brains, which is insane,
但更扯的是
but somehow not quite as crazy
你本以为要去新泽西
as accidentally getting on a plane to New Guinea
却不小心登上了飞往新几内亚的航♥班♥
when you thought you were headed to New Jersey.
我真是好奇 媒体知道这种奇闻后
I... I just wonder what the press would do
会做些什么
with that little nugget.
等等 我知道头条是什么了
Oh, wait, I can see the headlines now.
"老妪大嚼人脑 患上新几内亚震颤病
"Crone Munches Down on Brains, Gets Kuru,
买♥♥下医院却无力回天"
Buys Hospital, Still Dies."
你不会这么做的
You wouldn't.
谁说我不会
I will.
等等 这是什么
Wait, wait, what's that?
应该是我被重新聘用的声音
I think that's the sound of me getting rehired.
别跟我作对 贱♥人♥
Don't cross me, slut,
不然你就死定了
or I'll make damn sure it's the last thing you do.
惊喜哟
Surprise.
抱歉 你吓到我了
Sorry, you scared me.
你这一整天都去哪了
Where have you been all day?
不是你让我跑腿的吗
Running errands... like you told me.
我才不在乎呢
Yeah, I don't care.
听着 我有个好消息
Listen, I have awesome news.
你不在的时候 我和香奈儿们决定
While you were gone, the Chanels and I decided
要在医院举办一个睡衣派对
it would be super fun if we celebrated the new Chanels
来庆祝新香奈儿的加入 一定会超级棒
by throwing a slumber party at the hospital.
我们要互相打扮一下
And we're gonna give each other makeovers.
天啊 好激动
Oh, my God, I'm so excited.
礼物时间到
Time for gifts!
都过来
Gather around.
我们给你准备了个惊喜 香奈儿八号♥
We have a special surprise gift for you, Chanel #8.
有一条爱马仕无垠项圈藏在停尸房♥某处
An Hermès Infinity Choker hidden somewhere in the morgue
你要自己去找出来
that you have to go all by yourself now to find it.
不会吧
No way!
太好玩了
This is so much fun.
你觉得绿魔会不会上钩
Think the Meanie will take the bait?
把她当作这周的猎物 然后放过我们
Consider it his or her sacrifice for the week and leave us alone?
一定会的
Fo' sho'.
天啊 你吓到我了
Geez, you scared me.
听着贱♥人♥ 我为了买♥♥那条银色爱马仕无垠项圈
Listen up, bitch. I've been saving up
已经存了好久的钱了
to buy a Hermès silver Infinity Choker forever,
我要是眼睁睁看着你拿到的话 那真见鬼了
and I'll be damned if I'm gonna stand by and let you have it.
但她们说那是给我准备的啊
But they said it was for me.
那你最好比我先找到 贱♥人♥
Then you'd better find it before I do, bitch.
在哪呢
Where's it?
真是糟蹋了
Wasting space.
你怎么回来了
What are you doing here?
我在找我的礼物
I was looking for my present,
但男士香奈儿说他比我更想要那个项圈
but then Chanel Pour Homme said he wanted it more than I did
我就让给他了
so I figured I'd just let him have it
所以就回来了
and I came back up here.
完了
Oh, no.
蒙什 你听我们解释
Munsch, we can explain.
解释什么
Explain what?
你招了三个新香奈儿
That you hired three new Chanels
当作勾引绿魔的诱饵吗
to be bait for the Green Meanie?
我都听说了
Yeah, I heard all about it.
香奈儿五号♥告诉我的
Chanel #5 told me.
-好吧 -你这蠢货
- Okay... - You stupid bitch!
香奈儿 有人被杀了
Chanel, a man died.
我也不想让男士香奈儿死
I didn't want Chanel Pour Homme to die.
我是让香奈儿八号♥去的停尸房♥
I sent Chanel #8 to the morgue.
我就在这呢
I'm standing right here!
我越想越觉得
You know, the more that i think about it,
其实我们没有计划好
I don't really think we thought this plan through.
计划好了啊 这些香奈儿是诱饵
Yes, we did. These Chanels are bait.
没错 但我们没设陷阱
Yes, but we never set a trap.
绿魔就这样杀了诱饵逃跑了
The Green Meanie just took the bait and got away.
海丝特在哪 她的牢房♥空着
And where is Hester? Her cell is empty.
如果我没法儿得知她的情况
If I don't find out what happened to her,
我就要向联调局汇报这个纰漏
I'm gonna have to report that breach to the FBI.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表