剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
释放出大量的的二恶英代谢酶
expressing high levels of dioxin-metabolizing enzymes,
把二恶英从你的主要器官分离出来
isolating the dioxin away from your vital organs.
现在我要给你用一种抗肥胖药
Now, I'm gonna put you on an anti-obesity drug
叫做奥利司他
called orlistat.
应该会有助于把二恶英排出你的组织
It should help to pull the dioxin out of your tissues,
而且是通过排泄的方式 无副作用
and allow you to excrete it harmlessly.
谢谢你 加斯凯德医
Thanks, Dr. Cascade.
我只是很好奇
I'm just curious.
你和你女朋友会怎么发展
What's going to happen with you and your girlfriend?
我们两个大吵了一架 我们分手了
Uh, we got in a huge fight. We broke up.
但鉴于我为了摆脱她都给自己下毒了
But considering that I was poisoning myself to get rid of her,
-这应该是最好的结果 对吧 -对
- it's probably for the best. Right? ?- Yeah.
她能那么喜欢我 真的很好
It was nice that she liked me so much.
能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
听着 我为之前的事情感到抱歉
Look, I feel bad about how we left things.
你是指你说可能要杀了我吗
You mean by saying you were probably going to kill me?
对 我当时有点气恼
Yeah. See, I-I got a little upset.
但我想给你份礼物以作补偿
But I want to make it up to you with a gift.
我发誓不会伤害你或香奈儿
I promise not to murder you or Chanel.
所以如果你们最后要是有人死了
So if either of you end up dying,
记住不是我♥干♥的
just know it wasn't me.
等一下
Wait.
谢谢 但我有点蒙
I mean, thanks, but I'm confused.
如果你不会杀我或香奈儿 那会是谁
If you don't kill me or Chanel, who would?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
但我可以告诉你 我不是唯一的杀手
But I can tell you that I'm not the only killer.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
为什么不能告诉我
Why can't you tell me?
我有自己的理由
I have my reasons.
我发誓会尽我所能
I promise to do everything I can...
确保这一切完美收场
to make sure that this all ends up okay.
亚瑟 我是斯雷德 听着
Arthur, it's Slade. Listen.
CURE医院发生了一些十分诡异的事情
Something very weird is going on at the C.U.R.E. Institute.
我这两天目睹的道德违规事件
I've seen more ethics violations in the last two days
比我之前见过的加起来还要多
than I've seen in my entire career.
他们让一年级医学生
They've got first-year medical students
去当主治医师
acting as attending physicians
还去协助进行大手术
and assisting on major surgeries.
而且我坚信我刚才看到海丝特·乌利希了
And I'm pretty sure I just saw Hester Ulrich.
对 网飞系列纪录片里的那个
Yeah, from the Netflix documentary.
看来她也在这家医院工作
I think she works at the hospital.
护士长明显是个瘾君子
The head nurse is obviously a drug addict,
凯茜·蒙什还一直坚称她是名医生
and Cathy Munsch keeps insisting she's a doctor.
你得过来一趟
You have to come down here.
对
Yeah.
我觉得我们遇到重大医德丑闻了
I think we're in the middle of a major medical ethics scandal.
我拍了照片和全部所需证据 我马上发给你
I have photos and everything. I'll send them to you as soon...
手术很成功
Good work on that surgery.
谢谢
Thanks.
普莱桑斯小姐情况很好
Ms. Plaisance is doing great.
我给你带了份礼物
I brought you a present.
谢谢 我可没有东西送你
Thank you. I didn't get you anything.
-不用 -谢了
- Aw, no. ?- Okay.
这是你从普莱桑斯小姐身上卸下的一只手
It's one of the hands you removed from Ms. Plaisance.
从尺寸结构和其他肢体末端来看
From the size and structure of it and the other extremities,
她应该是有个孪生兄弟
it appears that her twin was male.
我是说那只手的大小和你的差不多
I'd say that hand looks pretty close in size to yours.
我一直在研究你的手部移植手术
I've been studying your hand transplant surgery
并且练了一整个星期
and practicing all week.
如果你愿意
If you would let me,
我很乐意试着用这只完全没毛病的手
I'd love to try and replace your killer hand
把你那只杀手的手给换了
with this totally innocent one.
你会对我这么好
You'd do that for me?
你对我来说就像一个导师和哥哥一样
You've been sort of a mentor and big brother to me.
此外 我在努力和香奈儿三号♥处好关系
And besides, I'm trying to get on Chanel #3's good side,
所以防止你杀了她朋友
so preventing you from killing her friend
看起来是个必胜方案
seems like a pretty winning plan.
好的
Okay.
开干吧
Let's do this.
杀了香奈儿
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表