剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, come on, Chanel.
你真的因为一套万圣节服装就要杀我吗
Are you seriously going to kill me over a Halloween costume
现在急诊室里正有一堆神志不清的
when we have an E.R. full of Lin-Manuel Mirandas
林·曼纽尔·米兰达
and they're all tripping balls?
你这是在节外生枝
This is all... much ado about nothing.
你是伊凡卡 我是伊万娜
You are Ivanka. I am Ivana.
你是性感年轻的精神错乱
You get to be the sexy young face of a psychopathic,
极右主义 独♥裁♥专♥政♥
ultra right-wing, authoritarian regime bent on
下决心摧毁一切对国家有益事物的代表
destroying everything that's good about this country,
而我是年迈的恼人母亲
and I...am the old, hag mother,
丈夫因为年轻貌美的妹子
tossed aside for a fresh piece of ass,
把我像垃圾一样被丢弃
just like so much human garbage.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你能帮我拿一下静脉输液袋吗
Can you please help me with these I.V. bags?
实在太重了 我腋下都出汗了
They are surprisingly heavy and I'm pitting out...
现在医院里全是可能要死的
Like...a hospital full of terrified partygoers
惊恐的派对客人
who might end up dying.
这真是有史以来最棒的万圣节
This is the best Halloween ever.
某小姐 我来理一下
So, Miss Thing, let me get this straight.
你吃了一个苹果 但是你没参加咬苹果游戏
You ate a apple, but you didn't bob for apples.
对吗
Is that right?
是的 我觉得苹果
That's right. I thought an apple would go great
跟白雪公主的形象很搭 于是就拿了一个
with my Snow White costume, so I grabbed one.
它看起来很好吃 所以我就吃了
And then it looked really good, so I ate it.
但是你之后并未出现幻觉
And you didn't start hallucinating?
那就说明不是麦角菌中毒
That means it can't be ergot poisoning,
否则她也会中毒
otherwise, she would be sick, too.
我倒是注意到一件事
I did notice one thing.
派对期间
At one point,
有个穿着修身绿魔服装的高个子
a really tall guy in a slimy, green swamp costume
进来换了水
came in and changed out the water.
你一开始就该说出来
You should've said that from the beginning.
但咬苹果游戏并不卫生 所以...
But... bobbing for apples can't be that sanitary, so...
无论是谁换的水 都很贴心
whoever did that, that was super nice of them.
被下毒的不是苹果
It wasn't the apples that were poisoned.
而是水
It was the water.
如你所说 苹果没毒
Okay, so the apples are fine, just like you said,
但是水里面检测出有二甲基色胺
but... the water tested positive for dimethyltryptamine, DMT.
二甲基色胺是什么鬼
What the hell is DMT?
他们称之为"精神分子"
They call it "The spirit molecule."
是一种迷幻剂
It's the active ingredient
死藤水的活性成分
in a hallucinogenic drug called ayahuasca.
下毒剂量非常大
I mean, the dosage was insane,
但是还没有人
but provided no one died of a heart attack
被吓出心脏病
for getting the bejeebus scared out of them,
给他们补充水分后
and we keep them hydrated,
他们应该几小时内就会复原
they should be able to recover in a few hours
不会有后遗症
with no long-term effects.
死藤水是强效毒品 但是很少致命
Ayahuasca's a serious drug, but rarely fatal.
这是好消息
Well, that's good news.
我这就去通知家属
I'm going to go inform some of their families.
扎丹
Oh, Zayday...
你会成为一名出色的医生
you're gonna make an excellent physician.
那个绿魔也算不上什么连环杀手 对吧
Not much of a serial killer, that Green Meanie, is he?
什么意思
What do you mean?
企图用不致命的毒品杀死
Trying to kill a party full of people
整个派对的人
with a drug that isn't lethal.
我觉得很蠢
Sounds pretty stupid to me.
或者他并不想杀死他们
Maybe he didn't want to kill them.
可能他只是想转移视线
Maybe he wanted a distraction.
救命
Help!
天啊
Good Lord!
坚持住 五号♥
Hold on, Number Five.
我们得送你去医院
We gonna get you to a hospital.
我知道我们就在医院
Well, I mean, I know we in a hospital,
但我们得送你去合适的区域
but we gonna get you to the right part of this hospital.
不是这个阴森恐怖 被遗弃的储藏区
Not the spooky, deserted storage area of this hospital.
他来了
He's here.
什么
What?
绿魔
The Green Meanie.
有种试试看
I dare you.
你想用鸡尾酒杀我
You tried to kill me with punch?!
我要开枪打死你 你把我卡丽熙的装扮毁了
Now I'm-a shoot you for ruining my Khaleesi costume,
《权力的游戏》角色
你个混♥蛋♥
you son of a bitch!
等我拿出枪
Just as soon as I get my gun.
你不需要这样
You didn't need to do that.
我心脏没问题
My heart is fine!
好吧...
Okay...
这电力太足了
that was a lot of electricity.
别 别 别
No, no, no, no.
我说真的
Seriously,
我们亨普希尔家族没有心脏病史
the Hemphills don't have a history of heart trouble.
迪尼斯 不要啊 迪尼斯
Denise. No... Denise.
迪尼斯 不要啊
Denise, no.
求你 不要
Please, no.
救命
Help.
救命
Help!
迪尼斯 迪尼斯
Denise. Denise.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表