剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
taken out a restraining order against you.
香奈儿说得对 你这是在作死
Chanel's right. You're definitely blowing it.
我不同意
Um... I don't agree.
至少我很喜欢一个男的给我发很多短♥信♥
I, for one, would love if a guy would text me that much.
其实能发就好
Or at all.
好了 问题解决
There. Problem solved.
我把你手♥机♥上扎丹的号♥码拉黑了
I blocked Zayday's number from your phone.
这样她给你发短♥信♥的话 你就看不到
That way if she texts you, you won't know,
你也不会忍♥不住立刻回她短♥信♥了
so you won't be tempted to text her back right away.
然后每晚九点整的时候
Then at 9:00 p.m. on the dot, every day,
手♥机♥会自动解禁她的号♥码
the phone will automatically unblock her number,
你就可以收到
and you'll receive
她一天内给你发的所有信息
any text messages she may have sent you throughout the day,
而你只能回一条信息
and you're allowed to respond with... one text.
然后过一个小时
Then after an hour,
你的手♥机♥会自动重新屏蔽她的号♥码
your phone will automatically reblock the number
看起来就像你很淡定
and it'll seem like you're playing it cool,
她可能就没那么被你吓到
and she'll probably be less creeped out by you
我今年要做的好事也成了
and that's my good deed for the year!
还有 别以为我在帮你就不代表
Oh, and don't think just because I'm helping you doesn't mean
我不认为你是绿魔了
I don't think that you're the Green Meanie
因为我还是有所怀疑
because I still have my suspicions.
好吧 你那话两个双重否定
All right, that's like a double-double negative
再加一个否定 不过随便了
and a negative, but whatever...
不管那是什么意思 我都接受
Whatever that means, I'll take it, okay?
谢了 香奈儿们
Thanks, chanels.
这下我给谁发短♥信♥
Who the hell I'm-a text?
明天再来吧 我们关门了
Come back tomorrow, we're closed.
拜托不要 只需一会就行
Please, no, it'll only take a second.
我只需要知道你之前是否见过这种布料
I just need to know if you've seen this fabric before?
进来吧
Why don't you come in?
很抱歉 只是我
Oh, I-I'm so sorry. I've just...
已经去了50英里内每家布店
been in every fabric store in a 50-mile radius, and...
或许你能告诉我从哪儿能得到这种料子
Maybe you can tell me where someone might've gotten that?
跟我来
Follow me.
午夜绿天鹅绒仿皮革
Midnight green velvet pleather.
非常奇特
Very exotic.
所以你曾见过这种料子
So you've seen that fabric before?
是的
Oh, yes.
我用这种料子做了几件有趣的服装
I've made several interesting costumes with this fabric.
大而可怕的服装
Big, scary ones.
每件一个绿色带角面具
With a green mask and horns.
我们说的应该是同一服装
I think we're talking about the same costume.
像是一个有绿长斗篷的沼泽怪物
Like, uh, uh, a swamp monster with a long, green cape?
是 就是那种
Yes, that's the one.
我做了三件 设计相同 但尺寸不同
I made three of them. Same design, but different sizes.
什么时候做的
When was this?
一件是很多年前
One was years ago.
应该是1986年
1986, I think.
我记得年份
I-I remember the year,
因为那年《龙威小子续集》上映
because that was year Karate Kid II came out.
有人在剧院给我撸了一发
I got a handy in the theater.
第二件是几个月前
The next one was a few months ago.
我记得那件
I remember that one
是因为我去城里新开的意大利餐馆吃饭
because I went to try this new Italian place in town,
有人在桌下给我撸了一把
and I got a handy under the table.
最后一件就在几星期前
The last one was just a few weeks ago.
我不记得那件跟什么手活有关
I don't remember any handies associated with that one.
都是现金支付
They all paid in cash.
而且我不保留收据
And I don't keep receipts.
等等 你记得其他事吗
Wait, do you remember anything else?
比如谁订的货 他们长什么样
Like who placed the order or what they looked like?
第二件完全是邮件往来
Well, the second one was all by mail.
他们只给我了尺寸
They just sent me the measurements
还有一个寄服装的邮政信箱
and a P.O. Box to mail the costume to.
第一件和第三件
The first one and the third one--
是同一个人订的
it was the same person who ordered those.
和善的老太太
Nice old lady.
有着一双好看的手
Pretty hands.
但是我忘了她叫什么
But I don't remember her name.
一个老太太
An old lady?
是简
Jane.
可能是简·霍利斯
It could be Jane Hollis.
她可能订了第一套和第三套
She could have got the first and the third,
但是是谁订了第二套呢
but who ordered the second?
谢谢
Oh, uh, thanks.
这些信息已经够了
That's all I need to know.
然后我就戴上耳机开始听音乐
And then I just put in ear buds and started listening to Spotify,
Spotify为音乐播放器
我可能睡过去了或是什么
and I guess I dozed off or something...
天哪 香奈儿
Oh, my God, Chanel!
你好幸运
You are so lucky.
如果一个性感医生邀请我和他共浴
Okay, if a hot doctor asked me to take a bathy with him,
那简直就是在天堂啊
I would think that I had died and gone to heaven.
他说的不是"共浴"而是"凯茜"
He didn't say "Bathy." He said "Cathy,"
是凯茜·蒙什教务长的凯茜
As in Dean Cathy Boxmunch--
如果他还迷恋着她
I mean, if he's still hung up on her,
我真不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what I'm suppose to do.
我年轻貌美 性感纤细
I mean, I'm hot, I'm young, I'm skinny.
而她年老色衰 还是个不折不扣的婊♥子♥
She's as old as the hills and a total bitch.
我该怎么和那种人竞争
How am I supposed to compete with that?
你永远可以再努力一点
You could always put in a little more effort.
怎么努力
Well, how?
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
或许你可以去上个性♥爱♥课程之类的
Maybe, like, take sex classes or something?
性♥爱♥课程 三号♥
"Sex classes," Number Three?
那你觉得这种性♥爱♥课程在哪上课呢
And where do you imagine they offer these sex classes?
香奈儿 我可以说几句吗
Chanel, if I may.
我觉得你想错了
I believe you're going about this all wrong.
也许不是因为性♥爱♥
Maybe it isn't about the sex.
也许是因为你和布洛克来自不同的年代
Maybe it's about the cultural differences
导致的文化差异
between yours and Brock's respective generations.
也许他和蒙什教务长通过共同的经历建立情感
Maybe he and Dean Munsch can bond over shared experiences
而你和他不可能这样
in a way that you and he never can.
-不 -但如果是这个原因
- No... ?- But if that's the case,
那就很好解决了
then the solution is simple.
我们香奈儿们会教你关于
We, the Chanels, are gonna teach you everything
布洛克那个年代的所有事情
that there is to know about Brock's generation.
我们要给他办个晚会
We are gonna throw him a dinner party,
他会感觉像在家里一样轻松自在
and he is gonna feel completely at home.
他肯定会感动地想 "天啊 香奈儿
And he's gonna be, like, "Oh, my God, Chanel
像蒙什教务长一样懂我
"Gets me just as much as Dean Munsch does,
只是她更年轻更性感
except she's younger and hotter."
海丝特 你再次证明了
Hester, once again you've proven yourself
你是最聪明 最机智的香奈儿
to be the sharpest, most canny Chanel.
难怪你那么容易
I mean, no wonder you found it so easy
策划了一系列的谋杀以及成功陷害了我们
to orchestrate a string of murders and frame us for it.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
为布洛克举办一个主题晚会的主意太棒了
A themed dinner party for Brock is a fantastic idea.
女士们 我们要干活啦
Ladies, we have work to do.
我知道我和你说要淡定点
I know I told you to play it cool,
但不是这个时候 我需要你
but now is not the time-- I need you.
我知道是谁买♥♥了那个服装
The gag is I know who bought the costumes.
查清两件了 反正你回我电♥话♥就对了
Two of them, but just call me back.
拜托了 尽快
Please, ASAP.
我要找你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
还是
Or...
要我找警♥察♥谈谈
should I talk to the police?
你来这儿做什么
Why are you here?
你怎么不直接去找警♥察♥
Why didn't you go straight to the police?
我接触过的警♥察♥
My experience with the police?
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表