剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
等蒙什的头在手术中被打开 大脑暴露之时
Once Munsch's head is sawed open and her brain is exposed,
我就把这杯南瓜拿铁
I'm gonna throw this pumpkin spice latte
倒在她裸♥露♥的大脑上
into her open brain.
什么
What, what?
我要把这杯南瓜拿铁倒在她裸♥露♥的大脑上
I'm gonna throw this latte into her open brain.
我听到了 但是为什么呢
I heard you, but why?
这会杀了她
It'll kill her!
会吗
Will it?
当然会了
Of course it will.
这...
I'm not...
这可说不好
I'm not sure that it will.
或许能灼伤脑组织
I mean, it might scald a layer of brain tissue,
但应该不会留下什么永久性伤害
but I don't think it'll leave any lasting damage.
更何况她根本感觉不到
Plus, she won't even feel it.
所以 或许会稍微灼伤
So it'll maybe scald,
她大脑的一小部分
like, a tiny little section of her brain
但会立刻痊愈
and then it'll heal right away.
你逗我吗 五号♥
Are you kidding me, Number Five?
往别人♥大♥脑里倒入
It's not "doing someone a favor"
无比滚烫而美味的
to pour really scalding, super-delicious
南瓜拿铁又不是什么好事
pumpkin spice latte into their open brain.
就是啊 如果真的很烫的话
It is, if it's actually scalding.
事实是 如果真的很烫
Just the fact that it's scalding means
会立刻烫死所有细菌
that any bacteria would be killed instantly.
你要做的是
What you should do is get one
拿一杯常温拿铁
at room temperature and leave it out
放置几天 等到它沸腾
for a couple of days until it spoils,
然后再倒进她的大脑
and then pour it on her open brain.
可是马上就要动手术了
Okay, well, the surgery is happening right now,
号♥ 我们没那么多时间
Number Five, so we don't have three days.
你什么时候变得这么聪明了
And since when did you become so smart?
我可是靠自己高分通过了医考
Since I aced the MCATs with no help.
又来了
Ugh, this again.
我们都高分通过了 五号♥
We all aced the MCATs, Number Five.
我就是不明白你为什么非得杀了她
I just don't know why you have to kill her.
反正她马上就要死了
I mean, she's gonna die soon anyway.
我不想让她这样死了
I don't want her to die.
我想让她被我杀死
I want her to be killed by me.
所以我要假装不小心被绊倒
That's why I am gonna pretend to trip,
然后把这杯滚烫的南瓜拿铁倒进她的大脑
and pour this piping-hot PSL into her open brain.
别废话了 就这样 我一定要这么做
End of conversation. Deal with it. It's happening!
蒙什 蒙什教务长
Munsch. Dean Munsch.
我锯开了你一小块颅骨
I've sawed open a small section of your skull.
霍尔特医生马上就开始动手术
Dr. Holt's starting the procedure right now.
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
我怎么了
Wha-what am I on?
我们在你脖子上做了神经阻断术
We performed a nerve block
这样你就不会感觉到疼痛了
in your neck so you won't feel any pain,
我会给你注射一些氯硝西泮 让你放松些
and I've given you a mild dose of clonazepam to keep you calm.
放松
Calm?
好吧 我感觉很好
Okay. I feel great.
你给我开颅 将我的大脑组织暴露在外
I mean, you opened up my brain and exposed it to the world.
-但你知道吗 好戏即将开始 -好了
- But you know, party on, whatever. - All right, now...
接下来我要将活检针穿过
What I'm gonna do is insert this biopsy needle in
额叶中控制歌♥唱功能的区域
through a section of the frontal lobe that processes music.
所以如果可以的话 我希望你能唱首歌♥
So I'd like you to sing a song for us, if you can.
你有喜欢的歌♥吗
Is there a song that you like?
有 《水上烟雾》
Yeah, "Smoke on the Water."
深紫乐队的《水上烟雾》
Deep Purple, "Smoke on the Water."
-真的吗 -是啊
- Seriously? - Well, yeah.
他们可是重金属摇滚乐的元老级组合啊
I mean, they're like the granddaddies of heavy metal.
你没听过他们的和♥弦♥吗
Have you never heard that chord progression?
我说真的
I mean, seriously.
*我们一行人来到蒙特勒镇*
*We all came down to Montreux*
*在日内瓦湖的滨线上*
*On the Lake Geneva shoreline*
*用移♥动♥录音车录制专辑*
*To make records with a mobile*
*我们的时间不多*
*We didn't have much time*
插入活检针
Inserting biopsy needle.
*水上烟雾袅袅*
*Smoke on the water*
*火光冲天*
*A fire in the sky*
穿过胼胝体
Passing through the corpus callosum.
*烟...*
*Smooooo...*
我肯定碰到什么了
Oop, must've hit something.
*...雾*
*...oooooooke*
*之于水上*
*On the water*
取出病变组织
Taking the biopsy now.
贺佛护士 纱布
Nurse Hoffel, gauze.
-你在干什么 -抱歉 我被绊了一下
- What the hell are you doing? - I'm sorry, I tripped.
-才没有 -我没干坏事
- No, you didn't. - I... I didn't do anything.
-滚出去 -我是无辜的
- No, get out! - I'm just a patsy.
我们缝合创口吧
Okay, let's sew her back up.
五号♥ 请把样本送到检验室
Five, let's get this sample down to the lab, please.
卡西迪 把骨瓣放回去
Cassidy, close up the hole.
亲爱的 手术进行得非常顺利
Okay, well, honey, the procedure went perfectly,
除了香奈儿弄洒了一杯拿铁之外
except for Chanel throwing a latte.
我们会进行缝合 你会恢复得很好的
We're gonna stitch you up, and you're gonna be as good as new.
很快就能上♥床♥了
Boning soon?
没错 宝贝
That's right, sweetheart.
-床上见 -太好了
- Boning soon. - Excellent.
蒙什教务长
Dean Munsch?
我有好消息
Have some good news.
也有坏消息
I also have some bad news.
我们没发现新几内亚震颤病的迹象
We found no evidence of Kuru.
什么
What?
-太好了 -但是好消息是
- Wonderful! - But the good news is--
-等等 那不是好消息吗 -那是坏消息
- Wait, that's not the good news? - That's the bad news.
也就意味着检测还没有得出定论
That means that the test was inconclusive.
也就是说你仍然很有可能
And that means that it's still very likely
患有新几内亚震颤病
that you could have Kuru.
那好消息是什么
So what's the good news?
好消息是
The good news is that
你仍然可能会死
you'll probably still die.
而且你已经准备好去死了
And you've been preparing for that.
所以你不需要再准备什么了
So no further preparations are needed,
你可以继续做♥爱♥做的事
and, um, you can just, uh, keep doing what you're doing.
你对病人态度真差
You have terrible bedside manner.
我还有其他的有趣消息
Well, there's also interesting news.
我查了一下其他可能和新几内亚震颤病
I looked up other things that could cause the symptoms
有相同症状的疾病
we all think is Kuru
唯一能造成相同症状的病因是
and the only thing that could be causing all of those symptoms--
脱水
dehydration.
-什么 -严重脱水
- What? - Extreme dehydration.
比如你得达到几年不喝水的程度
Like, you would have had to not have water for years.
胡说 我喝水的啊
That's insane. I drink water.
我经常喝东西
I mean, I'm constantly drinking.
我
I-I...
天啊
Oh, my God.
我只喝威士忌
I only drink scotch.
或者伏特加
Or vodka.
等等 这不可能啊
Wait, wait, wait, wait. That doesn't make any sense.
你会在酒里兑水吧
You put water in it, don't you?
或者放冰块进去
Or drink it on the rocks?
不加 我喝纯的
No. Straight up. Neat.
好吧 但你总会摄入少量的水吧
Okay, but you'd have to have a little bit of water.
你刷牙的时候
I mean, you brush your teeth,
漱口用的
and you rinse with...
威士忌
Scotch.
好吧 那你去餐厅吃饭的时候呢
Okay, um, what about at a restaurant?
您喝蒸馏水还是苏打水
Would you like still or sparkling?
我想要两指深的威士忌 纯的
Actually, I'd love two fingers of scotch, neat.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表