剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
Third...
很高兴你提到了箱子[私处]
I'm glad you brought up boxes.
我们不正是在说香奈儿的妹妹吗
Isn't that what this is all about-- Chanel's box?
知道吗
Well, guess what,
猜到查德好兄弟兰德尔病因的狗屎运医生
Dr. I Got Lucky guessing What's Wrong With Chad's Good Buddy Randal.
我们之间
The only dude in the shower
只有我可以干香奈儿
that's ever gonna check Chanel's box is me.
这我可不一定能接受 查德
I don't know if I could stand for that, Chad.
在事情变得基情满满之前...
Well, before this gets any more homoerotic...
应该不会
I don't think that's possible.
我也不想用这样的方式
I'm gonna do something I hoped I wouldn't have to do.
我们以古老的雷德威尔家族传统来解决此事
We're gonna settle this in the ancient Radwell tradition.
咱俩在当地基♥督♥教青年会打场壁球
You and me, local YMCA, squash.
11分制
First to 11.
三局两胜 胜者赢得香奈儿
Best out of three, winner gets Chanel.
把女生当做比赛获胜的奖品
That is awful and misogynistic to use a girl
既恶心 又不尊重女性
as a prize for a sporting event.
但香奈儿值得我这么做
But Chanel's worth it.
接受挑战
I'm in.
我们的老二好像不小心碰到了
Think our wieners just touched accidentally.
我知道他们都认为我疯了
I know they think I'm crazy
因为我对每件事的反应
because I tend to respond to everything
都特别神经质
with the same extreme level of intensity,
甜茶
但我没说谎
but it was real.
我被袭击了
I was attacked.
我没有杀狼女
And I didn't kill Werewolf Girl.
我写了这么多《布朗百科》同人小说
You know, I'm actually kind of an amateur detective,
所以也算是个业余侦探
'cause all the Encyclopedia Brown fan fiction I write.
我来帮你找证据怎么样
What if I helped you find proof?
你都不用在汽油桶上放25美分
And you will not even have to leave one quarter on the gas can.
我不懂这个梗
I don't understand.
这是《布朗百科》上的笑话
It's an Encyclopedia Brown joke.
其实我没什么个性
Yeah. I basically have zero personality.
我欣赏你的性格
I like your personality.
你欣赏他的性格
You like his personality?
我们还以为你喜欢看上去
And here we thought you were just into guys who look like...
像是痔疮长脸上的家伙呢
the inside of a hemorrhoid-infested butt.
哇哦 他看起来像
Dude, he looks like
感染了葡萄球菌的泡泡纸
bubble wrap with a... with a staph infection.
等等 我想到个更好笑的
No, wait. I have a better one.
他看起来像...
He looks like one of those...
不许你们这样说他
You cannot speak to him this way!
他有美丽的灵魂
He is a beautiful soul,
而且我的阴♥道♥里没有长牙
and I do not have teeth in my vagina!
我很抱歉
I'm... sorry.
自从我停药之后
Sometimes I tend to overreact a little bit
偶尔会有点过激反应
since I stopped taking my meds.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
就有
Actually, you can.
你为什么把网上的本院历史都删除了
Why did you have the online history of this hospital scrubbed?
怎么了吗
What's this all about?
1986年10月31日
On October 31, 1986,
这家医院发生了大屠♥杀♥
there was a mass murder in this hospital,
凶手留下的唯一证据就是绿色粘液
and all the evidence that was left behind was green slime.
和香奈儿五号♥遇袭那晚
That same green slime was there
看到的绿色粘液一样
the night that Chanel #5 was attacked,
而你又碰巧在
and you just happened to be there.
所以你的推断是什么
So what is your theory?
是你攻击了香奈儿五号♥
You attacked Chanel #5.
或是你找人干的
Or you had someone do it.
我 香奈儿 三号♥ 五号♥...
Me, Chanel, Number Three, Number Five--
我们都是你的后患
we're your loose ends.
你把我们全部聚集在一起
You gathered us all here in one place
方便你一个个地把我们做掉
so you could knock us off one by one.
我现在真的很需要朋友
I could really use a friend right now.
可以让我倾诉的人
Just someone to talk to.
请坐下 听我说
Just sit and listen.
我接下来说的事要绝对保密
What I'm gonna tell you is in the strictest of confidence.
= =
明白吗
Is that understood?
我并没有要谋杀任何人
I'm not trying to murder anyone.
我是想拯救某人的生命
I'm trying to save someone's life.
我自己的
Mine.
八个月前我开始有头痛症状
The headaches started about eight months ago.
只是剧烈头痛
Just blistering headaches.
起先我以为是新书巡回宣传
At first, I thought it was the stress
带来的压力和兴奋造成
and excitement of my book tour.
接着关节开始剧痛
Then the searing joint pain
还有打颤...我一整晚浑身发冷
and the shivering-- I-I would freeze all night
醒来时又满身大汗
and wake up in a pool of sweat.
后来我的邻居
And then my neighbor...
问我为什么走路姿势怪异
asked me why I was walking so weird.
一开始很轻微 但后来我自己也注意到了
It was subtle at first, but then I noticed it, too.
我的步态改变了
My gait has changed.
我求助过医生
I-I've been to doctors
以及专家
and specialists.
他们
They just...
他们查不出是什么病
they just don't know what it is.
实际上 他们不认为这是什么病
In fact, they don't think it's anything.
但我知道有问题 我...
But-but I know it's something. I...
我感觉我时日不多了
I just don't think I have very long.
其实我创办这家医院
Look, I-I didn't start this hospital
不是因为我对
because I give a rat's ass
国家的医疗体系有半点关心
about the American health care system.
我是为了赶在被病魔夺走生命前
I started it to find out what this disease was
查出是什么病
before it kills me.
我不认为
I don't think...
蒙什教务长 非常抱歉
Dean Munsch, I'm so sorry.
你知道的 你唯一需要考虑的就是
Well, you know, the one thing to take into consideration is
你已经拥有一段丰富多彩的人生
that you lived a long, productive life.
拜托 就帮帮我
Please, just help me.
扎丹 帮帮我
Zayday, help me.
请帮忙找到治疗方法 拜托了
Please help find the cure. Please.
你到底是什么人
What the hell are you?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
快报♥警♥
Call the police!
不 别报♥警♥ 他们就是群白♥痴♥
No, don't call the police; they're morons.
我的上帝啊 你还好吗
Oh, my God, are you okay?
五号♥没有说谎
Number Five wasn't lying.
她确实被这家伙袭击了
She was attacked, by this thing
我觉得三十年前这里发生的所有凶案
that I think is responsible for all those murders here
都是他干的
30 years ago!
拜托
Oh, come on!
你一定是在逗我
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
从现在开始 要是有人打倒了这个凶手
From now on, when someone has just fought off the killer
而且马上就要伸手扯下他的面具
and they're about to reach down and pull off the mask
看清♥真♥面目时 别用一堆问题
and find out who it is, not the time to distract them
分散人家的注意力
with a bunch of questions!
我就差那么一点
Oh, I was so close!
结果表明
As it turns out,
惊吓反射紊乱症
Jumping Frenchman of Maine Disease
是我们遇到的罕见疾病中比较容易治疗的一种
is one of the more treatable rare disorders we encounter,
所以你会很高兴知道你朋友对治疗的反应不错
so you'll be happy to know your friend is responding very well.
关键
The key...
关键在于通过感官剥夺移除外部刺♥激♥
The key is removing stimuli through sensory deprivation
以此来使神经递质镇静下来
to calm down the neurotransmitters.
现在 我们为兰德尔提供了一个
Now, we provided an environment for Randal
不会受任何事物刺♥激♥的环境
where nothing will startle him.
你在说什么 他还在尖叫啊
What are you talking about? He's still screaming.
大概是我窗帘拉得太快了
Perhaps I-I whipped the drapes too fast.
下次我也许应该动作慢点 好吗
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表