剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
Ivanka Trump?
这装扮太扯了
That costume is insane.
那是谁 香奈儿三号♥
Who is that-- Number Three?
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
这区没有病患
There's no patients in this wing.
我是认真的 你是谁
I'm serious. Who are you?
这太诡异了 我走了
Okay, this is just creepy, so I'm gonna, I'm gonna go.
救命 来人啊
Help, somebody!
伊万卡·特朗普要杀我
Ivanka Trump is trying to kill me!
我就抓起我的高跟鞋朝她的脸扔了过去
And then I took my heel and threw it right at her face
然后没命地跑
and just ran as fast as I could.
我不知道她为什么没追我
I mean, I don't know why she didn't follow me.
香奈儿 现在你安全了
Well, Chanel, you are safe now.
但你的经历听上去的确很可怕
But that does sound terrifying.
等会儿 你刚才说什么 香奈儿
Hold on, back it up a second, Chanel.
杀手当时戴的是什么面具
What was the mask the killer was wearing?
伊万卡
Ivanka?
伊万卡·特朗普
Ivanka Trump!
怎么了
What is it?
你们为什么都看着香奈儿五号♥
Why are you guys looking at Chanel #5?
因为之前
Because earlier,
我们帮她穿上了她的伊万卡·特朗普装扮
we helped her with her Ivanka Trump costume.
那服装在她的衣橱里挂着
It's hanging in her closet.
等一会儿
Okay, let's hold on one sec.
我一整天都在这里
I have been here all day!
但你出去打了通电♥话♥
Except for when you made that phone call.
我在和别人视频聊天
I was FaceTiming with somebody.
撒谎 才没有人想要看你的脸
Liar! No one wants to look at your face.
那服装在哪里 五号♥
Where's the costume, Number Five?
我不知道 香奈儿 肯定有人拿走了
I have no idea, Chanel! Somebody must've taken it!
你个谎话连篇的杀人婊
You lying, murdering bitch!
凶手肯定是你
Of course you're the killer.
你们开什么玩笑
What are you even talking about?
我也被袭击了
I was attacked, too.
这是你自己说的
Allegedly.
是啊 没人亲眼看见
Yeah, nobody saw it happen.
你可以轻松地假装被袭击
You could've easily faked the attack
然后留下绿色黏液的痕迹来摆脱嫌疑
and left a trail of green slime behind to throw everyone off.
你的确看上去挺失落的
I mean, sure, you seemed upset,
但你平常也不怎么高兴
but you're barely holding it together on a good day.
是的
Yeah.
上次我们发现你直接从罐子里拿蛋黄酱吃
You had a full-on panic attack that time we caught you
你也恐慌发作了
eating spoonfuls of mayonnaise straight from the jar.
五号♥ 你为什么要杀我
It is so unfair of you to try to kill me, Number Five!
我说了 不是我♥干♥的
I am telling you, I didn't do it!
省省吧 你个肥海牛
Oh, stick a hot dog in it, you manatee.
现在我正式和你解除朋友关系
You and I are officially not friends anymore.
你知道本来我今年要扮成伊万卡·特朗普吗
Did you know that I wanted to go as Ivanka Trump this year?
没错
Yeah.
她是我们所有人的表率
She is an inspiration to us all.
她就像希♥特♥勒♥赢了二战的
She's like the Chelsea Clinton
平行宇宙中的切尔西·克♥林♥顿♥
from a parallel universe if Hitler won the second World War!
前美国总统女儿
香奈儿 我告诉你 我没有要杀你
Okay, Chanel, I am telling you, I didn't try to kill you!
别再想着参加万圣节派对了
And don't even think of coming to the Halloween party later.
你没权禁止我
You can't uninvite me.
这是为医院所有员工举办的派对
This party is for all of the hospital staff.
我会去的
And I will be there.
无论如何我都会参加的
Come hell or high water!
如果你来参加派对
If you show up to that party...
我们就杀了你
we'll kill you.
10月31日 万圣节当晚
记住 我们不是来玩的
All right! Now, remember, we are not here to have fun.
我们是来将凶手引出来的
We're here to draw the killer out.
香奈儿们 你们可以自♥由♥地单独行动
So, Chanels, feel free to wander off alone.
这是我参加过最差的万圣节派对了
This is the worst Halloween party I ever been to.
看看这些装扮
Man, look at these costumes.
布洛克 你扮演的是谁
Brock, what the hell you supposed to be?
我扮的是《蝙蝠侠大战超人》的剧本
I'm the script of Batman v Superman.
你看上去一团糟
You look like a bloody mess.
没错
Exactly.
我想我应该不是唯一一个
I'm sure I'm not the only one
觉得扎丹的ISIS装扮令人不悦吧
deeply offended by Zayday's ISIS costume.
我说了 我是伊希斯 古埃及的女神
I told you, I'm Isis, goddess of Ancient Egypt.
完全不同
It's a totally different Isis.
我是死神
I'm death.
我觉得与它亲密接触
I thought it would be a good idea
是个不错的主意
to get comfortable being really close to it.
也许还能找到爱上它的方法
Maybe even find a way to love it.
香奈儿 我得给你点个赞
Well, I got to give you props, Chanel.
为了你的角色真的将自己的皮肤弄蓝了
Actually turning your skin blue for your costume?
真是拼
That's a real commitment.
值得尊重
I respect it.
碎碎念的蒙什教务长
Dean Crunch and Munsch,
你扮演的又是谁 乔治·华盛顿
what you supposed to be-- George Washington?
美国前总统
汉密尔顿
Hamilton.
《汉密尔顿》 百老汇那个很火的音乐剧
Hamilton, you know, the Broadway, huge hit musical,
那个汉密尔顿
Hamilton?
我不知道
I don't know it.
它完全重塑了音乐剧
It totally reinvented musical theater.
是吧
Right?
是那个杀人的叛徒 香奈儿五号♥
It's that murderous traitor, Chanel #5!
让她离我远点
Somebody keep her away from me!
我们叫你待在家里 五号♥
We told you to stay home, Number Five.
是为了你好
It's for your own good.
这个不公平
It's not fair
仅仅因为某个人攻击了香奈儿
that just because someone attacked Chanel
而我有一丁点不稳定的倾向
and I have a tendency to be a little unstable,
我就不能参加派对
I don't get to come to the party.
你扮演的又是谁
Who the hell you supposed to be?
伊凡卡·川普
Ivanka Trump.
唐纳德的第一任妻子
The Donald's first wife?
不 亲爱的 唐纳德的第一任妻子叫做伊万娜·川普
No, dear, Donald's first wife was Ivana Trump.
伊凡卡是他女儿
Ivanka is his daughter.
-那个他想 -什么
- The one he wants to... - What?
我还以为伊万娜和伊凡卡是一个人
I thought that Ivana and Ivanka were the same person!
我是说谁会用妻子的名字给孩子命名
I mean, who names their kid after their wife,
-然后再随便加个字 -姑娘 够了
- and just adds a random letter? - Girl, bye.
等等 所以如果她是伊万娜·川普
Wait, so if she's Ivana Trump,
那个扮成伊凡卡的是谁
then who's that dressed as Ivanka?
有病人
We have patients.
我们之前在参加万圣节派对 救救我们
We were all at a Halloween party! Help us!
蜜蜂 好多蜜蜂
Ah, bees! Oh, so many bees!
张伯伦 控制下扮成乔巴卡的人
Chamberlain, get control of Chewbacca man!
星战角色
我在努力 这些伍基人力气好大
I'm trying; these Wookiees are powerful!
我不懂为什么大家这么疯
I just don't understand why everyone's acting so crazy!
你去拿些静脉输液袋
Why don't you get some IVs.
在林·曼纽尔·米兰达吞了他的舌头前
And someone please help Lin-Manuel Miranda
美国演员
来个人帮一下他
before he swallows his tongue.
究竟发生了什么
What the hell is going on?
还不知道 突然涌进一大批新病患
We don't know yet. We've got a dozen new patients,
全部都呈现出重度精神失常现象
all presenting with symptoms of severe psychosis.
还有呕吐
And vomiting.
所以他们都在玩咬苹果游戏
So, they were all bobbing for apples and...
我没有 但是他们都在玩
I wasn't, but they all were.
到底发生什么了
What the hell happened?
我只是拿了一个当作我扮演白雪公主的道具
I just grabbed one to use as a prop for my Snow White costume,
然后我发现所有人都疯了一样
and then I noticed everybody started totally freaking out.
"圣安东尼之火"
Saint Anthony's Fire.
我喜欢那部电影
I love that movie.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表