剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
我以为只要我生重病加上毁容
and I just thought that if I got really sick and ugly
就能让你打退堂鼓 离开我
that you would just get turned off and that you would leave,
结果你反而变得寸步不离
but it just made you be around even more.
医生们 拜托了
And, doctors, please,
你们得救救我
you have to help me.
我再也无法忍♥受她一天了
I can't spend one more day with her.
怎么了
What?
我之所以没告发你 是因为我相信真爱
I decided not to turn you in because I believed in true love.
但现在我发现本德霍尔先生一直活在谎言中
But now that I know that Mr. Benderhall was living a lie,
我不知道该相信什么了
I don't know what to believe.
或许我只能告发你了
Maybe I'll just have to turn you in.
那或许我只好杀了你
Well, maybe I'll just have to kill you.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
-那是你的血吗 -不是
- Is that your blood? - No.
那是某一位
Is it the blood of someone
所谓凶案受害者的血吗
who could be referred to as a murder victim?
-不是 -最后一题
- No. - Last question:
你身上这些血液是某位对于
Is it the blood of someone who is vital to you performing
我指望你来进行的这场手术
this very important surgery
不可或缺的人的吗
that I am counting on you to perform?
不 这是一位病人的血液
No, it's the blood of a patient.
我本来正在做一场简单的膝关节置换手术
I was doing a simple knee replacement,
突然间我的右手像发了疯的布谷鸟一样
and my hand got all cuckoo and stabbed the patient
在病人的股动脉上猛戳
in the femoral artery.
幸运的是 我长时间地控制住了它
Luckily, I got control long enough
从而止住了病人的大出血
to stop the bleeding,
但我无法按你希望的那样
but I can't perform this complex operation
为安娜·普莱桑斯进行这台如此复杂的手术了
that you want me to perform on Anna Plaisance.
-我做不到 -我不明白
- I can't. - I don't understand.
你移植这只手这么多年了
You've had this hand for years.
为什么现在它突然开始不听指挥了
Why now, all of a sudden, is it acting up?
因为我被一场不得不做的现代医学史上
Because I'm exhausted from the pressure of having to do
最复杂的手术逼得身心俱疲
the most complex operation in the history of modern medicine!
现在 如果你能取消这台手术
Now, if you'll just cancel the surgery,
我就可以花时间慢慢试着重新掌控我的右手
I can get back to spending time trying to control my hand.
我不会取消任何手术的
I'm not canceling anything.
就我看来 你只有三条路可以选
See, the way I see it, you really only have three options.
其一 去做手术
One, perform the surgery.
把这台手术搞砸 永远失去进入手术室的资格
Screw it up, and you'll never be allowed in the O.R. again.
或者你可以决定不做这台手术
Or you can decide not to do the surgery;
这样我就会炒你鱿鱼
at which point, I will fire you
然后把原因昭告天下
and share with the world why.
这样你也会永远失去进入手术室的资格
And you will never be allowed in the O.R. Again.
再或者你可以重整旗鼓
Or you can grow a pair
变回那个我重金请来的优秀外科医生
and be the brilliant surgeon I am paying you to be,
然后用实际行动告诉全世界这家医院名副其实
and show the world that this hospital lives up to its motto,
"治愈不治之症"
"Curing the incurable,"
同时你也会成为当代传奇
and become a legend in your own time.
我知道你为什么这么做了
I know why you're doing this.
你这是在试图报复我
You're trying to get back at me.
因为我选了香奈儿却没选你所以你心怀嫉妒
You're jealous because I picked Chanel over you.
完全正确
That is absolutely correct.
因为如果你当时选择了我
Because if you were screwing me,
在我如狼似虎坐地吸土的年纪
in a way that a woman like myself requires
雪中送炭地满足了我
in her voracious juicy dotage,
你就不会置自己于现在这样的窘境
then you wouldn't find yourself in this predicament.
但你没有这么做 所以我就要整死你
But you're not, so I am screwing you.
是吗
Yeah?
去他妈的
Well, screw this.
我是当今世上最伟大的外科医生
I'm the greatest surgeon that ever lived.
这台手术我一只手绑在背后都能做
I can do this surgery with one hand tied behind my back.
实际上
In fact...
我正准备这么做
that's exactly what I'm going to do.
成交
Deal.
成交
Deal.
为什么你的外科主任要把他的右手绑住
Why is your chief surgeon restricting his right hand?
为了向你证明他自己以及这间医院
To prove to you how incredible
是多么让人难以置信的优秀
he and this hospital are,
他将在一只手全程绑在
he is doing this entire surgery
背后的情况下完成这台手术
with literally one hand tied behind his back.
这会成为一段了不起的佳话
Heck of a story.
好了 开始手术吧
All right, let's begin.
手术刀
Scalpel.
好了 我现在打开胸腔把纵隔揭开
All right, I'm opening the chest and exposing the mediastinum.
我现在切开心包
I'm opening the pericardium.
分割心脏大血管
Dissecting the great vessels.
好了 把心肺体外循环接上
All right, hook up the cardiopulmonary bypass.
好了吗
Okay?
好了 开始移植吧
?Okay, let's go.
如果我们不尽快让血液注入
That donor heart's gonna be useless
那个供体心脏就会失活了
if we don't get blood flow to it soon.
怎么这么慢
What's the delay in there?
他为了戏剧效果在暂停
He is pausing for dramatic effect.
如果他能用两只手的话
Maybe it would be easier if he, you know,
估计会容易点
used both hands.
你要是闭上你的臭嘴估计会容易点
Maybe it'd be easier if you shut your damn pie hole!
加油 布洛克 你可以的
Come on, Brock, you got this.
我不行 我做不到
I can't. I can't do this.
拿开我的口罩 我这只手不听使唤了
Get my mask. The hand is out of control.
让卡西迪收尾
Have Cassidy finish.
不 这是属于你的时刻
No! This is your moment.
我做不到 压力太大了
I can't. Too much pressure.
如果让我帮你 你就能做到的
You can do this if you let me help you.
你要对我敞开心扉
You have to finally open up to me.
你要告诉我关于你人生的故事
You have to tell me things about your life.
告诉我一些在你小时候
Tell me something that's always helped you calm down,
总能让你平静下来的事情
like, from when you were a kid.
没关系的 在我面前你可以脆弱
It's okay, you can be vulnerable with me.
我不会怪你的 我保证
I'm not gonna judge you, I promise.
在心脏组织死亡之前我们只有三分钟
We have about three minutes until that heart tissue dies.
布洛克 加油
Brock, come on.
我小时候家里的保姆会给我唱一首歌♥
Well, there was this song my au pair sang to me when I was a kid.
她哄我睡觉的时候会唱那首歌♥
She sang it to me when she put me to bed,
那首歌♥总能让我平静下来 助我入睡
and it always calmed me down and helped me sleep.
好 那首歌♥叫什么
Okay, what's the song?
我和香奈儿们唱给你听
The Chanels and I will sing it to you.
《九十九只红气球》
"99 Red Balloons."
那首歌♥大概是1983年出的
That song came out in 1983,
也就是你那时候差不多二十岁了
which would mean you would probably be about 20.
那你为什么还有保姆
Why did you have an au pair?!
同志们 心脏忘了吗
Hey, guys, the heart?
*你我在一家小玩具店*
*You and I in a little toy shop*
*用所有的钱买♥♥了一袋气球*
*Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got*
*把它们放飞*
*Set them free*
*就在黎明之前*
*At the break of dawn*
*直到一个接一个*
*Till one by one*
*它们都飞走*
*They were gone...*
*我做过的九十九个梦*
*99 dreams I have had*
*每个都有红气球*
*Every one a red balloon*
*到处都是红气球 我就站在这里*
*It's all over and I'm standing pretty*
*在曾是城市的尘土中*
*In this dust that was a city*
*若我能找出一个纪念品*
*If I could find a souvenir*
*来证明这里曾有一个世界*
*Just to prove the world was here*
*这里曾有一个红气球*
*And here is a red balloon*
*我想起你 然后放手*
*I think of you and let it go.*
太棒了
Yes!
*九十九只红气球 九十九飘过的红气球*
*99 red balloons, 99 red balloons go by.*
看来你脸上长出来的皮肤
It turns out the skin growths on your face
救了你的命
are what saved your life.
皮肤里的干细胞形成了一种组织叫做错构瘤
Stem cells in the skin formed new tissue called hamartomas,
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表