剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
That is Koko K on your lips.
才不是呢 我才不敢偷你的化妆品
It is not. I wouldn't dare steal any of your makeup.
全都过期了 谁知道你嘴巴上长了什么
It's all expired, and who knows what's living on your lips.
你好大的胆子
How dare you!
为了惩罚你 快去给我多拿几件运动裤
Just for that, I'm gonna make you go get me more sweatpants.
这些全都有股屁味
These ones are full of farts.
你们别吵了
Guys! Stop arguing.
看看我在警局的档案里找到了什么
Look what I found in the file we got from the police department.
一位叫简·霍利斯的女人在1985年11月2日
A Jane Hollis filled out a missing persons report
上报了其丈夫比尔的失踪报告
for her husband Bill November 2, 1985.
正好是那个护士说她抛尸沼泽
That's exactly 48 hours after that nurse said
之后的48小时
she threw the patient in the swamp.
如果我们能找到这个简·霍利斯
I'm thinking if we find this Jane Hollis,
就能知道凶手是谁了
we might be able to figure out who the killer is.
五号♥ 这份资料里有个地址
Huh, there's an address in the file, Number Five.
走运的话 她可能还住在那
Maybe if we're lucky, she still lives there.
康复病原学医护联合医院
有人吗
Hello?
阻止它们
Make them stop.
阻止什么
Make who stop?
我脑海里的声音
The voices... in my head.
五号♥ 是你吗
Number Five, is that you?
这声音跟你说什么
What are the voices telling you to do?
让我杀了你
Kill... you.
你有病吧
What is wrong with you?
我有精神病和反♥社♥会♥人格
I'm psychotic and a sociopath.
我还麸质过敏
I'm also allergic to gluten,
但更重要的是
but most importantly,
我想你了
I miss you.
有只小鸟跟我说
A little birdie told me
你在招募新的香奈儿
that you're recruiting new Chanels.
竟然不先来找我 我好伤心
I can't say I wasn't hurt that you didn't ask me first.
我们没让你重新加入
We didn't ask you to rejoin
是因为你想杀我们
because you tried to kill us!
所以你们才需要我啊
Which is exactly why you need me.
贱♥货♥们
Hey, whores.
海斯特来和我们一起住了
Hester's moving in with us.
我想当六号♥
I prefer Chanel #6.
开什么玩笑
No way!
她是个褐色头发的杀人犯
She's a murderer and a brunette.
她会带来满屋的尸体
There would be dead people
水管子里都是她的深色头发
and dark brown pubes all over the apartment.
她让我爹妈和我说我是领养来的
She told my parents to say that I was adopted.
她还有杀人魔的心智
She also has the mind of a serial killer,
可以帮我们避免被杀
which means she can help us avoid getting killed.
还有你这法国口音是怎么回事
And why are you speaking in a French accent?
今天来了个病人
A patient came in with a disease
得了说话带口音的怪病
that makes you speak in-a foreign accents.
还会传染
It's a contagious.
我知道让海斯特来是有点风险
Look, I appreciate that bringing Hester here creates a small risk
她可能会趁我们睡觉杀了我们
that she may decide to slaughter us in our sleep,
但是我觉得她能帮我们揭开
but I, for one, think the trade off of helping discover
绿魔的真实面目 这也值了
who the Green Meanie killer is makes it worth it.
那她干嘛不直接告诉我们凶手是谁
Well, then, why doesn't she just tell us who the killer is now?!
不是这样玩的
It doesn't work that way.
要遵守游戏规则
There are rules.
玩家协定
Protocols.
游戏开始 海斯特 我们应该
Watch. So, Hester, which one of the new Chanels
拿哪一个香奈儿当诱饵来抓绿魔
should we use as bait to catch the Green Meanie
从而避免被他杀害呢
and, thus, keep him from killing us.
问得好 香奈儿
Great question, Chanel.
答案很显然
The choice is obvious.
杀掉那个烦人的基佬
Kill the annoying twink.
-同意 -我不同意
-Agreed. - I disagree.
三号♥ 我知道所有真♥相♥
Number Three, I have all the answers.
好吧 那五号♥和她一起住
Fine. But she has to room with Number Five,
防止她梦中杀人
just in case she decides to sleep-murder.
并且我们不能杀那个基佬
And we cannot kill Twink.
好吧
Ugh, fine!
我们杀那个莫乌比斯综合征的
We'll kill Moebius girl.
都同意吗
Agreed?
好极了
Great.
五号♥ 我有事要问你
Number Five, I've got to ask you something.
之前你在我那的时候
When you were at the apartment earlier,
我在篮子里看到一条奇怪的内♥裤♥
there was a strange pair of panties in the hamper
散发着很刺鼻的香水味
that reeked of this really strong perfume
我觉得味道很熟悉
and I thought I recognized the smell,
然后就想起
but then I remembered...
那是海丝特的香水
that was Hester's perfume.
可那些是我的内♥裤♥
But those are my panties.
我很喜欢海丝特的香水味
I really liked Hester's perfume,
所以我决定用那个来泡我的内♥裤♥
so I decided to start dousing my panties in it.
这跟我一开始想的不大一样
That's not what I was expecting.
那你以为是怎么样的
And what did you expect?
我们终于找到海丝特
That we finally tracked down Hester
让她来公♥寓♥跟我们一起住
and asked her to live in the apartment with us,
这样她就能帮我们找到杀手
so she could help us find the killer,
即使很有可能她就是那个杀手
even though it's possible that she's the killer?
那种想法太疯狂了
That would be insane!
确实很疯狂
That would be insane.
或许你就不该去担心这个问题
Then maybe you should just not worry about it.
或许你该停止把别人内♥裤♥
And maybe you should stop sniffing panties
从篮子里拿出来闻这种行为
that you pull out of the hamper.
简·霍利斯太太
Ms. Jane Hollis.
很抱歉 我已经很多年没见过我的儿子了
I'm sorry that I haven't seen my son in years.
我们从来不是什么亲密的母子
We've never had what you call a close relationship,
但他就是我的一切
but he is all I have.
我从来没再婚 也没有过别的孩子
I never remarried and I never had any more children.
这咖啡太难喝了
Uh, the coffee's disgusting.
那不是咖啡 是茶
It's not coffee, it's tea.
我很确定自己点的是咖啡
I'm pretty sure that I ordered coffee.
你什么都没点 因为这是别人家里
You didn't order anything because this is a home,
不是餐厅
not a restaurant.
霍利斯太太
So, Ms. Hollis,
说到你的丈夫
speaking of your husband, um...
你认为当时他身上发生了什么
what do you think happened to him?
我认为他在那晚死了
Well, I think he died that night.
我认为麦克医生和托马斯护士伪造了
I think Dr. Mike and Nurse Thomas faked the paperwork
他的出院证明 然后把他的尸体
releasing him from the hospital and then just tossed his body
抛进了沼泽以毁尸灭迹
into the swamp to cover their tracks.
我非常确定
I'm sure of it.
你真的确定
Are you... sure...
是他们把尸体抛在沼泽里的吗
that they dumped the body in the swamp?
你确定
And are you sure
你的丈夫不是你杀的吗
that you aren't the one who murdered your husband?
听着
Look...
或许你们俩当时大吵了一架
maybe you two got into an argument.
你失控了 无意间杀死了他
You fly off the handle, accidentally murder him,
然后你会怎么做呢
and then, what are you gonna do?
你得想个办法把他的尸体处理掉
You have to figure out a way to get rid of the body.
为了抛尸
And what better way
你把他带到急诊室 谎称胸口痛
to dispose of your husband's dead body,
然后把你丈夫的尸体
than bringing him to the ER,
留给了麦克医生和可怜的托马斯护士
complaining of chest pains and then leaving it
让他们来替你抛尸
to Dr. Mike and poor Nurse Thomas
还有什么比这更好的方法吗
to throw him in the swamp for you.
我没有杀害我丈夫
I didn't murder my husband.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
能让我们俩单独说两句吗
Could you just give us a moment, please?
你这人什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
你真是有史以来最糟的助手
You are the worst sidekick ever.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表