剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
快跑 快跑
Let's go! Let's go!
-快跑 -你说什么呢
- Let's go. ?- What are you talking about?!
-我们留下来和他打 -我刚做了手术
- Let's stay and fight. - I just had surgery.
我不想伤口又裂开
I am not about to pop my stitches.
妈的
Damn it.
有人不喜欢我们又在一起了
Someone doesn't like the fact that you and I are back together.
谁
Who?
布洛克·霍尔特医生 就是他
Dr. Brock Holt, that's who.
不 不
Oh, no.
怎么又是这样
Not again.
救救我
Help me!
救救我 救救我
Help me! Help me!
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
我一直在想你给我办的聚会
I've been thinking about the party that you threw me,
还有你觉得我已经八十多岁了
and-and how you thought that maybe I was in my 80s.
布洛克 如果你受到了冒犯我很抱歉
Brock, I'm sorry if I offended you.
-我只是... -让我说完
- I was just-- ?- Oh, let me finish.
我当时的确感到受了冒犯而且很担心
And I was offended and actually afraid, really,
我们国家的未来 但是
for the future of our country, but...
我越想越觉得这其实很贴心
the more I thought about it, the more I realize how sweet it was.
你努力地想要建立联♥系♥
I mean, you were really trying to make a connection,
-你那么用心地... -是呀
- and you put in all that effort to... ?- Yeah.
弥补我们的年龄差距
to bridge our age gap and...
听着 我做了一个决定
Well, I'll tell you, I've come to a decision.
天啊 你要求婚了 你要求婚了
Oh, my God, you're proposing. You're proposing.
什么 求... 因为我跪下了吗
What? Propo--? Oh, because of the knee?
不是的 我...
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. I have a...
我膝盖不太好
I have a bum knee,
如果我同一个姿势坐太久
and sometimes if I sit in the same position too long,
我的膝盖就动不了了 所以我得
it kind of locks out, so I have to,
做膝盖弯曲伸展
ooh, do knee bends and stretch.
要伸展开 就像我刚才做的那样
Want to stretch it out. Like, do like, like what I just did.
现在没问题了
It's fine now...
我懂了
I get it!
但我真的想要对你一心一意
But I do want to commit to you.
我也想让你对我一心一意
I want you to commit to me.
我希望我们彼此能真正交心
I want us to commit to each other for real.
我想要你 香奈儿
?I want you, Chanel.
我想要你 只有你
I want you and no one else. ?
好的 好 好 好
Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
小布布
?Brockie.
-小香香 -我就知道
- Chanela. - I knew it.
来理一理
Let me get this straight--
你又跟香奈儿在一起了
you're back together with Chanel,
但你想跟我有一腿
but you want to have an affair with me?
是 没错 但不是那种一♥夜♥情♥
Yes, exactly, and not a one-time thing.
我想要长♥期♥跟你偷♥情♥
I want a long-term affair.
大概有好几年的那种
Something that lasts years.
不好意思 我理解起来有点困难
I'm sorry. I am just trying to wrap my head around this.
我喜欢跟香奈儿在一起 有点喜欢吧
Well, I like dating Chanel. I mean, sort of.
我们复合了
We get back together,
她让我在脸书上直播宣布复合
she makes me do a Facebook live announcement
让我给她在红迪给她的粉丝做问答
and a Reddit AMA to all her followers,
们都是一群疯子
which are a bunch of nutters,
我就跟你说这么多吧
let me tell you this much.
我根本不知道她是不是喜欢和我在一起
And I don't even know if she likes dating me.
我知道她喜欢说她和我在一起了
I mean, I know she likes saying that she dates me, but
但如果我想要说一句
if I try to craft a sentence
超过四个或者五个词的话时
that's longer than four or five words,
等到我说完这一句
by the time I get to the end,
就又开始玩手♥机♥了
she's back checking her phone again.
-那为什么不跟她分手呢 -我想过这个
So why not break up with her? I thought of that.
但我又想到
?But then the thought occurred to me...
这正好给我们打掩护啊
it's a perfect cover for us.
你想
See,
你也去约会 跟那个谁来着
you keep dating, uh-- what's his name?
-韦斯 -韦斯 跟他约会更性感更欧洲范
- Wes. - Wes. It's more sexy and European if you do.
如果他觉得我和香奈儿在一起了
And if he thinks that Chanel and I are together,
那么他就不会怀疑
then there's no way he'll suspect
咱们两个之间会有什么事发生
that the two of us are having something on the side, see?
那 我有什么好处
So... what do I get out of it?
你有什么
What do you...?
你问我这个问题是认真的吗
Are you seriously asking me that question?
我觉得很明显了 对吧
I think it's pretty obvious, don't you?
双倍激♥情♥
Double the pounding.
没错
Exactly.
双倍激♥情♥
Double the pounding.
有两个已到中年帅气迷人的男人
Twice the amount of ruggedly-handsome men
渴望着你的滋味
of a certain age just dying for a taste.
听起来不诱人吗
Doesn't that sound tempting?
而且 他叫什么来着
And, uh... Aah! What's his name again?
-韦斯 -韦斯
- Wes. - ?Wes.
韦斯现在肯定快五十了吧
Wes must be pushing 50 by now, right?
我保证
And I guarantee
肯定会有那么几个晚上 他尽管很努力了
there's gonna be a night or two, try as he might,
可他就是无法满足你
That he just can't perform.
而这时候你或许会接到一通紧急电♥话♥
And that's just when you might get an emergency call saying
"蒙什教务长 请立刻赶回办公室"
"We need you at the office, Dean Munsch, right away."
是啊
Yeah.
好了
All right.
我觉得我马上就要接到电♥话♥了
I think I'm getting one of those calls.
就是现在 电♥话♥铃响了
It's coming in right about now.
*不发短♥信♥ 不发短♥信♥ 不发短♥信♥*
*Texting, no texting, no texting*
*不发短♥信♥*
*No te-te-te-te-te-te-texting*
*别理她 别理她*
*Hey, eh, oh, ignore the girl, ignore the girl*
*别理她 别理她*
*Ignore the girl, ignore the girl.*
好了 来吧 宝贝 你能行的
Right. Come on, baby. You got this.
再撑一个半小时 小意思
Hour and a half. Just easy.
你能行的 张伯伦 你能行的
You can do this. Chamberlain, you can do this!
没什么大不了的 坚强起来 宝贝
It's nothing. Be strong. Baby, be strong.
他来到了罚球线
And he's at the free throw line.
进了 再来一发 他真性感 女士们
Bong. Here we go. He's hot, lady.
科比附体
Kobe!
这一投是奥尼尔
Shaq.
五金店收据 弯刀 电锯
电锯
Chainsaw...?
嗨 加德纳先生
Hey, Mr. Gardner.
我是张伯伦 我在医院工作
I'm Chamberlain. I work at the hospital.
我刚正在跳有氧舞蹈
Hey, I was doing some dance cardio,
努力在术后恢复身材
trying to get back into shape post-surgery.
是啊 好想法 我能进来吗
Yeah, great thinking. Hey, do you mind if I come in?
有些事情想跟你聊聊
I got to talk to you about something.
当然 进来吧
Yeah, come on in.
-喝果汁吗 -不了
- Hey, do you want a juice, huh? - ?Nah.
那要不要吃个番茄酱三明治或者别的什么
Have a ketchup sandwich or something? ?
我不喝果汁 我有个事情问你一下
I don't drink juice. Hey, I got a question.
我之前在 你知道的
Um, I was going, you know,
收集整理要丢到沼泽里的医疗废物
gathering all the medical waste to dump into the swamp,
然后我在从你胃里取出的那个大发团里
and I found some really weird stuff
发现了一些非常奇怪的东西
in your giant-ass hairball.
很可疑的东西
Like suspicious stuff.
香奈儿们和扎丹有没有跟你说过
Hey, have any of the Chanels or Zayday told you anything
我女儿格蕾丝的事
about my daughter Grace?
他们只说过她人非常好
Well, they just said she was really nice,
以及她总是认为自己是对的
and she always thought she was right.
对了 香奈儿还说她的发冠异常巨大
Oh, and Chanel said that her hair was freakishly big,
就像《怪诞城之夜》里那家伙一样
like, you know, the dude from Nightmare Before Christmas.
或者梅西感恩节彩车游♥行♥里的异装女郎
Or like one of those Macy Day parade floats.
我估计她是夸大其词了
I figured she was exaggerating.
她是一缕阳光
She's a ray of sunshine is what she is.
对于这个世界来说她太善良了
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表