剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
太逗了
That's hilarious.
我刚发现你的名字听起来像"糟糕"
I just registered that your name sounds like "Awful."
瞎猫还能碰上死耗子呢
You know, a broken clock is still right twice a day.
你解决了你的第一个病例并不代表你能当医生
Just because you solved your first case doesn't make you doctors.
你们明显的蠢样是骗不了我的
Your obvious stupidity will not get past me.
我有你们的电♥话♥ 你们这些蠢富婆们
I got your number, you rich, dumb whores.
知道了
Good to know.
走吧 香奈儿们
Come on, Chanels.
到喝苹果马蒂尼的时间了
It is appletini-o'clock.
这不是你们该待的地方
You don't belong here.
继续折腾她们
Keep riding them.
玩命折腾
Hard.
我自有安排
I've got plans for them.
我也是
So do I.
好消息 蒙什教务长对我们
Good news. Dean Munsch was so impressed
处理毛怪的做法非常满意
with our work on Chewbacca
她决定撤销我们的留校察看
she decided to lift our academic probation.
香奈儿五号♥今晚还得去墓地值班
Number Five still has to work graveyard shift tonight,
但除此之外 我们自♥由♥了
but, other than that, we are fully liberated.
为什么我今晚得工作而你们不用
Wait, why do I have to work tonight and you guys don't?
墓地值勤 也叫处♥女♥值勤
The graveyard shift, also known as the virgin shift,
孤单一人值勤 没人约值勤
the single and lonely shift, and the dateless shift.
而你是唯一一个没人约的
And you're the only one who doesn't have a date.
布洛克·霍尔特医生约我出去
I got asked out by Dr. Brock Holt.
卡西迪·加斯凯德约我出去
And I got asked out by Cassidy Cascade.
我喜欢看着这些房♥间
I like to look into these rooms
想象那些死在这里的人们
and think about all the people who died in them,
在他们的心脏停止跳动的瞬间
how every hope and resentment and emotional trauma
那些曾感受到的希望 愤恨 创伤
they ever felt just disappeared into irrelevance
都悄然烟消云散了
the second it took their hearts to stop beating.
你愿意和我约会吗
Do you want to go on a date?
好啊
Yeah. I guess.
不 我不接受
No! I refuse to accept this, okay?
我们需要重新开始 我想要重塑自我
We need a fresh start, guys. I want to reinvent myself.
香奈儿
Chanel,
记得当初在精神病院的时候 我们那么亲密
remember back at the asylum when we were really close and,
常常共坐在长椅上分享各自的秘密
you know, just like, sit on the bench sharing secrets?
首先 我们从医院出来之后
First of all, I'm not the one who decided
决定停止吃药的那个人不是我
to stop taking her meds when we got released.
其次 我正试图走出
And second, it's pretty lousy
这段最痛苦的经历 可你却一再重提
for you to make me feel bad about trying to move on
你这么做让我很糟心
from the most traumatic experience of my life.
我觉得你应该在独自一人
I think you should take the six hours of working alone
在这空旷诡异的医院工作的六个小时里
in this empty, creepy hospital
好好想想如何重塑自己
to think about ways you can reinvent yourself
做个更合格的朋友
into a better friend.
有时候我觉得你这人真不怎么样
Sometimes I think you're just not a very nice person.
谢谢你这么做
Thank you for doing this.
他们说我得一天洗两个澡
They said I have to take two baths a day,
否则我的皮肤就会干燥蜕皮
or my skin will get flaky.
医生们总是用水疗法
You know, doctors have been using hydrotherapy
来对付神经衰弱症
as a treatment for nervous exhaustion
一直如此
since, like, forever.
他们过去把疯子放到这些东西里
These used to put insane people in these things.
不管你曾经多么疯癫
And no matter how much of a raving lunatic you are,
一小时之后 你就彻底冷静了
after an hour, you're, like, super chill.
但那水看起来很烫
But that water looks really hot.
用于水疗的澡桶必须滚烫
A hydrotherapy tub should be practically scalding,
烫到你几乎难以忍♥受的地步
right to the point where you can barely stand it.
相信我 我有经验
Trust me, I've done it before.
这很棒的 现在我要盖上盖子了
It's amazing. Now I'm just gonna close this lid.
这玩意锁住了吗
Uh, did it...? Did this just lock?
是的 不过别担心 我会一直守在这里的
Yeah, but don't worry. I'll be here the whole time.
等等 你在做什么
Wait. What are you do...?
我也要做一下水疗 我压力可大了
I'm doing one, too, okay? I'm super stressed!
挺爽的
It's bracing.
你把你自己锁里面了吗
Well, did you just lock yourself in?
-我们该怎么出去 -放松
- How are we gonna get out of here? - ?Relax!
我告诉过张伯伦我们会到这儿来
I told Chamberlain that we were coming down here.
一小时之内他会来找我们的
He's gonna come down for us in an hour.
坐好了 让滚烫的水
So just sit back and let the scalding hydrotherapy water
溶解你的压力与焦虑
melt away all of your stress and anxiety.
好吧
Okay.
张伯伦 是你吗
Chamberlain, is that you?
救命
Help me!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
快来人救救我
Somebody please help me!
不
No!
不要 拜托不要杀我 杀她
Please don't! Please don't kill me! Kill her!
杀了她 她很坏
Kill her! She's awful!
不 不
No! No!
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表