剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
他们瞎得什么都找不到
They couldn't find sand on a beach.
而且 我想告诉你 我懂你的痛苦
And I also wanted you to know that I understand your pain.
你丈夫的遭遇很可怕
What happened to your husband was terrible.
我也能理解
And I get why you would want
你为什么想让医院永久停业
the hospital to close down forever,
但这么做不是办法
but this isn't the way.
告诉我你儿子在哪
Tell me where your son is,
让我陪你去自首吧
and let me help you turn yourselves in.
真可惜他们杀害我老公的那一晚
Too bad you weren't working at the hospital
你还没在医院工作
the night they murdered my husband.
你很善良
You're very kind.
失去我一生的挚爱已经很痛苦
It was hard enough to lose the love of my life.
但心碎只是痛苦的开端而已
The heartbreak was really just the beginning.
当我发现这些罪人
Then there was the rage I felt
并没有付出应有的代价 我愤怒不已
when I realized that no one was going to pay for their crimes.
我告诉警♥察♥
I told the police
我老公不可能自行出院
that my husband would not have checked himself out.
他不可能丢下我
Would not have walked out on me.
但警♥察♥不相信我
But they didn't believe me.
他们说 他的出院文件写得清清楚楚
The paperwork was all right there, they said.
他们说 他害怕当父亲而临阵脱逃了
Maybe he got cold feet about being a father, they said.
所以我定做了一套服装
So I had that costume made to look like the one
和当晚害死我家比尔的混账医生穿的一模一样
that ass-jerk doctor was wearing the night they killed my Bill,
然后叫我哥在我丈夫过世一周年那天
and then I told my brother to go kill everyone
去屠♥杀♥所有人
on the anniversary of my husband's death.
等等 你说哥哥
Wait, "Brother"?
他比我大 比我壮
Well, he was bigger and stronger than I was,
而且还是个神经病
and he also was kind of a psychopath.
轮滑阻拦赛队员普遍为女性
一年后他和轮滑阻拦赛队的人打架被打死了
He died a year later in a fight with a roller derby team.
我很想念他
I miss him.
但我了解他 他罪有应得
But knowing him, he probably deserved it.
所以我发誓 绝不能让那家医院重新开张
So I vowed to never let that hospital open again.
我让我儿子也立下相同的誓言
And I raised my son to take that same pledge.
每晚睡前
Every night before bed,
我们祷告并且发誓
we'd say our prayers and promise that
要是这医院胆敢重新开张
if that hospital ever tried to open again,
我们会大开杀戒 逼他们关门大吉
we would start killing people until they just had to close.
但那些人和你丈夫的死
But those people had nothing to do
毫无瓜葛
with what happened to your husband.
他们只是无辜的病人
It was innocent patients.
你为什么要用逻辑跟我对话
Why are you trying to bring logic into this conversation?
你应该知道我们是疯子吧
You do realize that we are insane people, right?
谁是疯子
Who is?
这笑点在哪
What's the gag?
听着 我得知道...
Look, I need to know...
等等 你把灯光调暗了吗
Wait, did you dim the lights?
没有啊
No.
但我在你的茶里放了劳拉西泮 亲爱的
But I did put Lorazepam in your tea, sweetheart.
一种镇定剂
你在几分钟之内就会晕过去
You'll pass out in just a few moments.
不 这个笑话可不能是我晕过去啊
No, but the gag can't be that I pass out.
我还要...
I-I need to...
你好呀 空军哥哥
Why, hello there, flyboy.
姑娘们 我们的布洛克从战场上回来了
Look, gals, our boy Brock is home from the war.
胜利万岁
Hip-hip, hooray!
大好消息 欧洲战场胜利
Extry! Extry! It's victory in Europe.
德国佬投降了
The Krauts have surrendered.
大家都围过来听无线电
Everyone gather 'round the wireless.
罗斯福总统要发表炉边谈话了
President Roosevelt is about to give a fireside chat.
我是秀兰·邓波儿 美国甜心
Hi, I'm Shirley Temple, America's sweetheart.
至于对日本的劝降
...and at the solicitation of Japan,
目前还在与其政♥府♥进行谈判
was still in conversation with its government...
香奈儿 这是怎么...
Chanel, what...?
这是怎么回事
What is going on?
快坐下 伙计 放松放松
Oh, sit down, fella! Take a load off.
我现学现卖♥♥ 给你做了顿大餐
I've cooked you a homemade meal from scratch.
保证你能吃个饱
It'll really stick to your ribs.
这可是你的最爱
It's your favorite.
洋葱炒肝 配上一大杯牛奶
Liver and onions, and a tall glass of milk.
但你要留着点肚子吃甜点
But make sure you save room for dessert.
伊迪丝借给我配给证 我买♥♥了糖
Edith lent me her ration card to buy some sugar,
所以我给你烤了个蛋糕
so I baked you a cake.
你干嘛这么说话
Why are you talking like that?
都吃光吧 让我们女人好好照顾你
Eat up. Let us women take care of you.
好吧 听着
All right, look...
别这样 我现在就要你解释
Stop. I-I need you to explain
这是怎么回事
what's going on right now.
我只是想要展示 我对你成长的文化环境
Well, I'm just trying to show you how familiar I am
有多么熟悉
with the culture you grew up in.
而且 我们要对你的牺牲表示感谢
And we just want to thank you for the sacrifices you've made
你可是来自"最伟大的一代"
being a member of the greatest generation!
够了 大家都停下 拜托
All right, stop, stop. Everyone stop, please.
五号♥ 别跳舞了
Number Five, stop dancing.
你以为我有多大
How old do you think I am?
老实说 我不知道
Honestly, I have no idea.
你可能40岁 也可能60岁
You could be 40, you could be 60.
很难看出来
It's very hard to tell.
你知道吧 如果我来自"最伟大的一代"
You realize, for me to be part of the "Greatest generation,"
我差不多得80岁了
I'd have to be, like, 80, right?
抱歉
Well, I'm sorry. I...
这只是因为你提过
It's just you were talking about that show
那部以二战为背景的电视剧
that took place during World War II,
我还以为 你那么喜欢它
and I thought the reason you loved it so much was because,
是因为它让你想起了童年时光
you know, it reminded you of your childhood.
《风流医生俏护士》讲的不是二战的事
M.A.S.H. Didn't take place in World War II!
好吧
Well...All right,
听着 我很荣幸 你为了让我们建立联♥系♥
look, I'm flattered that you-you-you
做了这么多事情
did all this for us to connect,
但是说实话 你有点冒犯到我了
but if I'm being honest, I'm a little offended.
我"冒犯"到你了
You're "Offended"?!
是有一点
A little bit, yeah.
我要回家了
I'm gonna go home.
不要
No...
谢谢你
Thanks.
姑娘们
Ladies.
霍尔特医生再见
Good-bye, Dr. Holt.
我长大以后要参加国会议员竞选
When I grow up, i'm gonna run for Congress!
闭嘴 香奈儿五号♥
Shut up, Number Five!
那...
Well...
你准备好再来一轮了吗
you ready for round two?
凯茜
Cathy.
我简直无法表达
I cannot tell you
重新和你在一起的感觉有多好
how amazing it feels to be back together with you again.
真不敢相信我的运气
I mean, I ca-- . can't even believe my luck.
仅仅几天前 我还是个
Just a few days ago, I was a nervous wreck
胃里有个大毛球的神经质
with a giant hairball in his stomach. ?
而现在突然间 我又找回了自己
And now suddenly, I feel like myself again.
我想你就是我生命中缺少的东西
I guess you're my missing piece.
韦斯 我必须承认我和你一样惊讶
Ah, Wes, I must admit i'm as surprised as you are.
我当时离开你 因为你那时是个大废柴
When I walked out on you because you were such a loser,
而我又受不了你的女儿
and I couldn't stand your daughter,
我确定应该这样做
I was convinced it was the right thing to do.
但后来我又感受到了你的抚摸
But then when I felt those hands on this body again,
我想 "凯茜 你真是个白♥痴♥"
I was like, "Cathy, you are a moron."
这才是你应该推倒的男人
This is the guy you should be banging.
天啊 小心
Oh, my God, look out!
我有个主意
I have an idea.
这是身体喷雾吗 搞什么 你才12岁吗
Is that body spray? What, are you 12?!
我数到三你就踢
On three, you kick. Oh.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表