剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
《尖叫女王》前情提要
Previously on Scream Queens....
凶手是不是戴着有角面具
Does this killer wear a mask with horns
留下一道绿色黏液呢
and leave a trail of green slime?
你知道谁是凶手
You know who the killer is.
我还知道这跟三十年前的
I also know that there's a connection
万圣节谋杀案有关联
to the Halloween murders that happened 30 years ago.
万圣节医院大屠♥杀♥
1986年
1986.
万圣节之夜
The entire hospital staff
医院全体员工被害
was murdered on Halloween night.
你们搞上了吗
Are you guys boning?
回到我身边吧
I want you back.
离香奈儿远点
Back off Chanel.
我是全球首位接受全手移植手术的患者
I'm the recipient of the world's first complete hand transplant.
布洛克·霍尔特医生拥有一只
Dr. Brock Holt has the hand of
世界上最臭名昭著的连环杀手的手
one of the world's most notorious serial killers.
你现在知道我的秘密了
Now you know my secret.
我好爱你 香奈儿五号♥
I love you so much, Chanel #5.
姑娘们 我们又撞上一名连环杀手
Ladies... we have another serial killer on our hands.
凶手就是五号♥
And the killer is... Number Five!
-什么 我吗 -对 就是你
- What? Me? - ?Yes. You.
可怜的长瘤的泰勒
I think poor, warty Tyler here
可能看到你的裸体后吓傻了
probably saw you naked and gagged,
你气急败坏
and you were so enraged,
就决定杀了他
you decided to he had to die.
你在说什么 我没有杀他
What are you talking about? I didn't kill him,
我一直跟你待在一起
I was with you the whole time!
那又怎么样 当初到处有人被杀的时候
So? You were with us a whole lot at Kappa House
你也总是跟我们待在卡帕公♥馆♥
when folks were getting killed left and right.
我还是坚信
And I'm still convinced
有些人是你杀的
you were responsible for at least some of those murders.
姐♥妹♥们♥
You guys.
有一名连环杀手在逃 海丝特说
There's a serial killer on the loose, and Hester said
她有凶手的情报
she had information about who it might be.
我觉得我们应该听从她荒唐的要求
I think we should give in to her outrageous demands
给她停产的名牌化妆品
for discontinued designer cosmetics
然后把她转移到这家医院
and get her moved to this hospital.
白♥痴♥ 她要杀了我们的
You idiot! She'll try to kill us!
五号♥说得对 项圈妹很危险
Number Five is right. Neckbrace is dangerous.
我们得先自己做些调查
First, we need to do a little detective work on our own,
然后再去找海丝特
and then we'll go to Hester.
好了
All right.
我们先把尸体放到冷冻室去
Let's get this body down to the meat locker.
上次我们把很多尸体藏在冷冻室的时候
Last time we tried to hide a lot of bodies in the meat locker,
每一具都不见了
like, every single one of them got stolen.
这里什么情况
What is going on in here?
-我们不该叫警♥察♥吗 -姑娘们
- Shouldn't we call the police? - Girls!
这地方叫做CURE医院[治愈]
This place is called the C.U.R.E. Institute.
你们知道治愈的反义词是什么吗 死亡
Do you know what the opposite of cure is? Death!
如果被人发现我们这里死了两名病人
Now, if word gets out that we have two dead patients,
碰巧香奈儿们又在这家医院工作
at a hospital where the Chanels just happen to be working,
还有一名连环杀手在逃
that has the distinctive odor of another serial killer on the loose,
我们承担不起
and we cannot have that.
这样我的所有努力都会付诸东流
Because all my hard work will be for naught,
他们会来关了这地方
they'll come in here and close this place down,
-我就会死 -等等 什么
- and I'll die! - ?Wait, what?
我的意思是
I-I just meant that
我在这地方倾注了很多心血
I've poured so much into this place
一旦他们关闭了这里 我还不如去死呢
that if they ever closed it, I would just die.
走吧
Now, come on.
我们得把泰勒扔进沼泽
We have to get Tyler into the swamp.
快
Come on!
什么 我们不能就这样把他扔进沼泽
Wait, what? We can't just throw him in the swamp,
这是销毁证据
that's, like, destruction of evidence!
我们没有销毁任何东西
We are not destroying anything.
沼泽能保鲜
Swamps preserve things.
她是对的 我们每周都能听到新闻里说
She's right. Every week, we hear another story about
有人在沼泽发现完好的野人
somebody discovering a perfectly preserved caveman in a swamp.
你指的是泥炭沼泽
You're thinking of a bog.
好吧 很高兴你上了不同湿地类型的课
Okay, fine. I'm glad you took a class in comparative wetlands.
你要是能把这功夫
Maybe you could put in the same effort
用在找凶手上就好了
into figuring out who the killer is!
可能是你们中的任何一个
It could be any of you.
这就是为什么我们得处理尸体
That's why we have to dispose of this body.
能给我们争取时间 让我内部解决
It will buy us time so I can solve this internally.
我只想道个别
I would just like to say my good-byes.
天啊
Oh, dear God.
泰勒
Tyler...
我爱过你
I loved you.
包括你的瘤
Warts and all!
天啊 你让他的尸体都吐了
Oh, my God. Did you just make his corpse barf?
数三声 一
On three. One,
二
two...
三
Three!
在被人发现前
All right. Let's get back inside
赶紧进去吧
before anybody sees us.
此事决不能泄露出去
And not a word about this to anyone ever.
我爱你 泰勒
I love you, Tyler!
真恶心
?Gross.
我们都明白 五号♥
Okay, we get it, Number Five.
你新男友又被杀了
Another one of your boyfriends was murdered.
忘掉吧
Get over it.
太好了
Hot dog!
有人吗
Anyone around?
我的惊吓反射紊乱症好像被治好了
Think my Jumping Frenchman of Maine disorder is cured.
有人吗
Hello?
你好啊
Oh! Hi there.
这是什么测试吗
This some kind of test?
太棒了 我真的感觉不到焦虑了
Fantastic. I honestly don't feel any anxiety at all.
我承认 你看起来很可怕
I mean, you look very scary, I'm gonna give you that.
但我只能感受到活着的快乐
But no, all I feel is just happy to be alive
我准备好迎接新生活了
and ready to take on the world.
真是难以置信
This is incredible.
我真的变了
I'm transformed...
天啊 痛死我了
God! That hurts! Oh!
别别别 求你了
No, no, no... please, please, please...
天啊
Oh, God!
尖叫女王
第二季 第三集
香奈儿们
Hello, Chanels.
蒙什教务长
Dean Munsch.
海丝特
Hester,
你将精心策划的谋杀案嫁祸给我们
we come to you today not as adversaries,
结果却被关进了精神病院
whom you had committed to an insane asylum
但我们今天不是以敌人的身份来找你
after framing us for a series of murders that you orchestrated,
而是以香奈儿姐妹的身份
but as fellow Chanels.
那个老式健身操视频是什么
What's with the old exercise video?
《跟着老歌♥流汗吧 第二版》
Sweatin' to the Oldies 2.
你们离开后 他们会开得更大声
When you leave, they'll turn the volume way up.
监狱长真的很享受这个小锻炼
The warden does enjoy her petty torments.
有人正以CURE医院的病人为杀戮目标
Someone is targeting the patients at the C.U.R.E. Institute.
两人被害 一人失踪
Two have been murdered, and a third... is missing.
他死了 对吗
He's dead, isn't he?
当然死了
Of course he's dead.
你知道凶手是谁 对不对
You know who the killer is, don't you?
我知道凶手 是因为他已经很明显了
I know who it is because it's obvious.
但在你们满足我的要求之前
but I'm not gonna answer any more of your questions
我不会再回答你们的问题
until you give me what I want.
转到你的医院 还要一个带景观的房♥间
A transfer to your hospital, and a room with a view.
转院绝对不可能
You see, that transfer's never gonna happen.
你将永远被关在这间精神病院
You're never gonna leave this asylum.
但我会答应你的其中一个要求
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表