剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
于是就去买♥♥了隐藏式麦克风和耳机
so we bought lapel mics and earpieces
让布洛克和加斯凯德帮我们答题
and had Brock and Cassidy take it for us.
第25题
25,
以下关于大脑的选项中哪一个是错误的
all of the following are true statements about the brain, except...
答案是
The answer is
A 都是不分♥裂♥的组织细胞
A-- both are non-dividing tissues.
好的
Right.
好了
All right,
C 旁观者的人数
C-- the number of bystanders is negatively correlated
与有人愿意紧急施救的时间成反比
with the time it takes for someone to offer help in an emergency.
你们居然作弊了
You guys cheated?
没人帮我作弊啊
Nobody helped me.
那就是你的问题了 不是吗
That's kind of your problem, isn't it?
重点是我们都通过了
Look, the point is we all passed
我们要去《爱医洛温》做手术直播了
and now we get to do a surgery live on Lovin' the D.
不不不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我是靠自己通过了
No, I actually passed.
我考的分数比布洛克和卡西迪都高
I got... a better score than Brock or Cassidy.
别唠叨你自己的分数了好吗
Quit making this about you.
我没有接受外界的帮助
I didn't have any help!
没人在乎好吗 五号♥
Oh, nobody cares, Number Five!
对了 "糟糕"护士
Oh, and Nurse Awful,
干得好啊 试图欺瞒我们
nice job trying to gaslight us,
但我觉得选B是指祝你下次好运
but I think the answer is B for better luck next time.
我是个天才却没人在乎
I'm a genius and no one cares.
该死的 五号♥ 闭嘴
Damn it, Number Five, shut up.
药房♥ 未经许可不得进入 配送时间8点至6点
给香奈儿 布洛克
有人看到霍尔特医生吗
Does-does anyone have eyes on Dr. Holt?
收到
Copy that.
五分钟后开始直播 各位
We go live in five minutes, everybody.
天啊 好贴心哦
Oh, my God, that is so sweet.
香奈儿 五号♥呢
Chanel, where's Number Five?
不知道 可能太紧张 跑去大拉一坨了
I don't know, probably taking a huge, nervous dump somewhere.
你好
Hello.
兴奋吗
Excited?
洛温医生 是的 但...
Oh, uh, Dr. Lovin, um, yes, I...
但我真的特别紧张
I'm really, really nervous, though.
这真是...我的一年心愿
I just... This is all I've wanted for, like, year.
你是说"多年心愿"吧
You mean years.
不 "一年心愿" 整整一年
Uh, oh, no, year, like one whole year.
香奈儿 你这白富美的小脑袋瓜别烦恼了
Chanel, don't you fret your hot, little, rich, Kappa head.
你是天生好手 你会很上镜的
You are a natural. The camera is going to love you.
五号♥我就说不准了
I don't know what the camera's gonna feel about Number Five,
去切除脸部七公斤重的肿瘤
but let's get out there and make daytime television history
一起开创日间电视节目的历史吧
by cutting a 16-pound tumor off some dude's face, all right?
好
Okay.
30秒后开播 洛温医生
30 seconds to air, Dr. Lovin.
好 我马上来
Okay, I'll be right there.
洛温医生
Dr. Lovin!
救命
Somebody help!
快来人啊
Somebody!
发生什么事了
What the hell happened?
我不知道 她...
I don't know. She...
她喝了你留给我的那杯咖啡
She drank that coffee that you left for me,
接着口吐白沫
and started foaming at the mouth
然后就死了
and now she's dead!
我没给你留咖啡啊
I didn't leave you any coffee.
就位了 洛温医生
Places, Dr. Lovin.
天啊
Oh, my God.
洛温医生死了
Dr. Lovin's dead!
现在怎么办
What do we do?!
我也不...
I don't...
《爱医洛温》
欢迎收看《爱医洛温》
It's Lovin' the D
有请主持人 斯嘉丽·洛温医生
with your host, Dr. Scarlett Lovin.
什么
What?
我要说什么
What am I supposed to say?
我是斯嘉丽·洛温
Hi, I'm Dr. Scarlett Lovin
欢迎收看《爱医洛温》特别...
and welcome to Lovin' the D's special...
你才不是斯嘉丽·洛温医生
You're not Dr. Scarlett Lovin.
斯嘉丽·洛温医生死了
Dr. Scarlett Lovin is dead.
香奈儿 布洛克·霍尔特医生助理
不久前中毒身亡
She just got poisoned.
目前我只知道这么多
I don't... know much more than that,
但之后的《爱医洛温》
but I'm sure it'll be discussed on
将探讨她的死因
a future episode of Lovin' the D.
如你所见 我们...
As you can see, our...
如你所见 我们的病患 盖瑞特·拉森
As you can see, our patient, Garrett Larson
已经完成术前准备
has been prepped for surgery.
香奈儿们 等你们就绪
Chanels, if you're ready,
手术将从切口开始
we will begin by making an incision.
香奈儿 手术刀
Chanel, scalpel.
如你所见
As you can see,
脸部皮肤已经完全被取下
the skin of the face has been entirely retracted.
现在你听到的
Now, that sound you hear
是神经探测仪的响声
is the beeping of the nerve monitor.
我们得尽量不伤到任何重要...
What we try to do is not sever any important...
霍尔特医生 没人在乎这些手术过程
Dr. Holt, nobody cares about all this surgical mumbo jumbo.
他们在乎的是
What they care about
我们四个人正在改变一个人的生活
is the fact that the four of us are changing a life
而且我们要一起完成
and we're doing it... together.
她深得精髓啊
She's got "It."
纱布
Gauze.
抽吸 抽吸
Suction, suction.
很好
Good.
马上就好
Almost got it.
马上就好
Almost got it.
好了
There we go.
美国观众 这就是一个重达七公斤的肿瘤
America, this is what a 16-pound tumor looks like.
三号♥
Number Three.
这肿瘤真大啊
That's a lot of tumor.
是吧 美国观众
Right, America?
我一直在想
I can't stop thinking about how different
当肿瘤的噩梦结束后
Garrett's life is gonna be
盖瑞特的生活将有怎样的改变
once the nightmare of tumorness is over.
她真会说话
Damn, she's good.
开始缝合 多长时间了 五号♥
Let's get him sewed back up. Time check, Five.
6个小时44分钟
Six hours and 44 minutes.
好了 姑娘们 我们成功将他缝合了
All right, ladies, we've successfully closed him.
如你所见 我们用管子来帮助盖瑞特呼吸
Now, as you can see, we have a tube here helping Garrett breathe,
这样才能让他处于药物性昏迷状态
so we can keep him in a medically-induced coma for...
-大概... -盖瑞特苏醒后
- several... - When Garrett wakes up,
从镜子中看到全新的自己
and looks in the mirror for the first time,
他不会再看到肿瘤
he won't just see a tumor.
他将会看到一个真正的男人
He will see... a man.
手术结束 一共10小时2分钟
Surgery completed-- ten hours, two minutes.
病人的生命体征稳定
Patient's vitals are stable.
手术很成功
The procedure was a success.
谢谢观看 美国观众
Thank you for tuning in, America.
我是香奈儿五号♥
I'm Chanel #5
以上就是《爱医洛温》的全部内容
and this has been Lovin' the D.
各位晚安
Good night, everybody.
各位晚安
Good night, everybody.
霍尔特医生 姑娘们 太棒了
Dr. Holt, ladies, that was amazing.
是 先生 我正准备告诉他们
Yes, sir, I'm about to tell them.
我正在跟我们总部
I am on the phone with the CEO
阿尔特医疗科技公♥司♥的总裁通话
of our parent company, AltGenTechMedCorp,
他们超爱你们这个团队
and they are in love with this team.
是的 先生 我完全同意
Yes, sir, I couldn't agree more.
由于洛温医生不幸英年早逝
In light of Dr. Lovin's untimely passing,
我们想聘请香奈儿们
we would like to hire the Chanels
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表