剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
开始之前 我能不能声明一下
Can I just say, for the record, before we begin,
瑜伽是傻瓜才会做的伸展动作
that yoga is just stretching for douchebags.
好的
Noted.
好 希拉说
Okay, so Sheila said
症状开始的时候
when she first started being symptomatic,
她在做一个动作叫"脚到头式"
she was in a pose called "Sirsa Padasana."
我做不来
I can't do that.
没事 别担心
It's okay. Don't worry.
我会帮你
I'll help you.
很好
Okay, perfect.
你现在有没有感觉到哪里有压♥迫♥感
Great, now are you feeling pressure anywhere in particular?
最大的感觉是我快要断成两截了
There's an overall feeling like I'm gonna snap in half,
如果努力感觉的话 后腰有一点压力
but if I really focus, I can feel some strain in my lower back,
整个骨盆都能感觉到
kind of running through my pelvis.
我的屁屁也有一点痒 不过...
And my butt entrance feels tingly, but...
这个正常
that's not unusual.
香奈儿三号♥
Chanel #3,
我会稍微转一下你的臀部 好吗
I'm gonna twist your hips just slightly, okay?
别紧张
So don't be alarmed.
你做了什么
What was that?
我感觉你好像摸了我的小妹妹
It felt like you touched my hooha.
刚才是这样
Wh-What happened is,
你的骶棘韧带
your sacrospinous ligament runs
从骶尾骨的外边界
from the outer edge of your sacrum,
长到坐骨棘处
to the spine of your ischium.
而你的会阴神经就在骶棘韧带下面
And your pudendal nerves run right beneath that.
如果骶棘韧带受到刺♥激♥
So, if there's any irritation to it,
就会导致炎症
it would cause inflammation,
从而压♥迫♥会阴神经
which would press against the pudendal nerve,
导致神经信♥号♥♥传递失控
and cause it to fire uncontrollably.
所以希拉·鲍加纳在做瑜伽时
So, Sheila Baumgartner hurt her thing
伤到了那个东西 所以刺♥激♥了另一个东西
while doing yoga and that irritated her other thing, and...
就是那个东西让她总是高♥潮♥
that thing is what's making her pop off all the time?
没错
Yeah. Exactly.
所以我只需要
So all I need to do is...
做一个很小的手术封住她的会阴神经
block off her pudendal nerve with a simple surgery
她就会痊愈
and she's cured.
查德
Chad!
-香奈儿 -查德
- Chanel! - ?Chad!
你有什么事
What is going on?
什么意思
What do you mean?
为什么一定要有事
Why does something have to be going on?
难道我就不能
Can't I just ask you to,
单纯约你在公园见面 散散步聊聊天吗
you know, meet me in the park and walk and talk some things over?
不能 因为太奇怪了
No, Chad. You can't, because it's super weird
我以为你要谋杀我
and it seems like you want to murder me.
我还买♥♥了一把电击枪
I mean, I actually brought a stun gun!
你上次约我散步
When was the last time you wanted to,
约我聊天
go for a walk with me,
是什么时候
have an actual conversation?
走着说吧
Let's walk and talk.
我最近一直在深刻地思索
Look, I've been doing some soul searching.
我也不知道为什么
I don't know why.
可能是因为我又有一个朋友失踪
Maybe because another one of my friends is missing
而且很可能被害了
and presumably murdered.
或是因为某个有谋杀之手的性感外科医生
Or because there's a hot surgeon with a murdering hand
显然想探索你裙底的奥秘
obviously trying to get in that box!
总之
Anyway...
我最近一直在想
I've been thinking.
想你
About you.
还有我
And me.
我们
Us.
好吧
Okay.
香奈儿
Chanel,
我爱上了你
I'm in love with you.
什么
What?
什
Wha...
即使我跟搞上的其他妹子说
Even when I told all those other chicks I was banging
她们没有老二真是太棒了
how awesome it was that they didn't have wangs,
以及我爱着她们
and I was in love with them,
其实 我爱的是你
really, I was in love with you.
真的吗
Really?
爱是个有趣的东西 不是吗
Love, it's a funny thing. Isn't it?
香奈儿·奥伯林
Chanel Oberlin,
-你愿意... -天啊
- will you... - Oh, my god!
佩德罗
Pedro?
天啊 这是真的吗
Oh, my God, is this really happening?
让你的律师们仔细看看这份婚前协议
Get your lawyers to look over this prenup.
你在向我求婚吗
Are you asking me to marry you?!
不完全是
Oh, not really.
你签这份婚前协议
I'll consider asking you to marry me,
我才会考虑向你求婚
once you sign the prenup.
你最好找一整个律师团队来
Uh, you're gonna want a whole legal team to,
仔细查看这份协议
kind of, look over this.
里面有许多规定还有些明确的附加条款
There's a lot of stipulations and some pretty specific riders.
查德
Chad!
我感觉像在童话中
I feel like I'm in a fairy tale!
我愿意 我愿意 一千个愿意
Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!
膜外麻醉起作用时 高♥潮♥就停了
Once the epidural kicked in, the orgasms stopped.
你不能让我腰部以下永远麻木吗
Can't you just numb me from the waist down forever?
没这必要
That won't be necessary.
我只是解除了你阴♥部♥神经受的压力
I just relieved compression on your pudendal nerve,
这样你身体功能就该恢复正常了
so you should return to normal functioning.
你重获自♥由♥ 想要做什么
What will you do with your newfound freedom?
我要去看电影
I am gonna go to the movies,
无需担心因为叫得太厉害
and I'm not gonna worry about getting kicked out
而被赶出来
because I'm too loud.
然后 我要坚持教完一整节瑜伽课
And then, i'm gonna teach a yoga class till the very end.
我要享受所有自患病起
I am gonna enjoy all of life's pleasures
被剥夺的人生乐趣
that have been denied me... since all this began.
我们
And we...
完成了
are finished.
是时候重新享受人生了
Time to start enjoying life again.
你没事吧
You okay?
我觉得是因为音乐 宝贝
I think it's the music, baby.
R&B会让我分心
I get distracted by R&B.
它代表节奏布鲁斯
You see, it stands for Rhythm and Blues,
却是最不具布鲁斯风格的音乐
but it's the least bluesy style of music
节奏也称不上它最出色的部分
and its rhythm is hardly what's most remarkable about it.
有道理 好吧
Yeah, that makes sense. Okay.
新杰克摇摆乐也不行
I can't do New Jack Swing.
让我想起电影《纽约黑街》[新杰克城]
See, it reminds me of this film, New Jack City,
然后我就会想韦斯利·斯奈普斯
and then my mind immediately goes to Wesley Snipes
和他惹上美国国税局的麻烦
and all his trouble with the IRS.
太伤感了
It's just so sad.
非常伤感 好吧
Very sad. Okay.
香奈儿三号♥
Chanel #3,
我爱你
I'm in love with you.
跟我在一起你很安全
You'll always be safe with me.
现在你该感受一下
Now, it's time for you to feel the power...
女性高♥潮♥的
and the glory...
力量和美好
of the female orgasm.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what's wrong.
或许你只是不喜欢我
Maybe you're just... not into me.
不 我深深迷恋着你
No... I'm very attracted to you.
只是我们每次碰触 你都很冰冷
It's just that every time we touch, you're, like, freezing.
感觉我像在拥抱雪人
It feels like I'm hugging a snowman.
好吧 但我们
Right, but, we dis...
我们谈过这个问题
we discussed this.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表