剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
and rock your sexual world.
我知道你已经和上百个女人上过床...
I mean, I know you've been with hundreds of girls...
是上千个
Thousands.
管它呢
Whatever.
我不介意你带套做
I'm fine with you wearing a condom.
不 不
No, no. I...
在证明你是完全健康之前
Look, until you prove to me that you're completely healthy,
我不能和你做♥爱♥
I just can't let you get up in all this.
我做不到
I can't.
别 为什么
No! Why?
老天 为什么坏事总是发生在我身上
Why, God, do bad things always happen to me?
我人这么好
I mean...I am such a good person.
香奈儿 是你吗
Chanel, is that you?
不
No!
救命啊 救命
Help! Help!
你好啊 帅哥
Hello, handsome.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
我不是来阻止你的
I-I'm not here to stop you.
我们是在同一条船上
I'm on the same team.
不如你把那个面具摘下来我们好好谈谈
How about you take off that mask so we can have a real talk?
不用担心她
?Oh, don't worry about her.
在告诉其他人你是谁之前她就已经死翘翘了
She'll be dead before she can tell anyone who you are.
你有麻烦了
You have a problem.
扎丹很快就要查到你了 对吧
Zayday's getting close, yes?
我本来准备接下来杀了她 但是...
I was gonna kill her next, but...
她有点吓人
she kind of scares me.
我们做个交易吧
Let's make a deal.
你继续出力杀人
You just keep on being the muscle in this operation,
而我来为你出谋划策
and you let me be the brains.
我自己也能谋划
I think I'm doing just fine in that department.
得了吧 你竟然想要通过杀光病人
Please. Who the hell thinks the best way to shut down
来关掉医院
the hospital's by killing all the patients?
你应该做的是杀光医生护士
How about killing the nurses or the doctors
或者是管理医院的那个该死的老太婆
or the damn woman running the place?
我试过 但他们太难杀了
I-I've tried, but they're all so hard to kill.
你想得到什么好处
So what's in it for you?
我要香奈儿们
The Chanels.
你不许碰她们
You don't touch them.
她们由我处置
They're all mine.
这我不介意
I can work with that.
你介不介意我帮你一起杀死她
Would you mind if I... helped you out on this one?
纯粹图个乐子
Just for fun?
当然可以
By all means.
这么说 你就是
So you're the other Green Meanie
在这里杀人的另一个绿魔吗
that's been killing people around here?
我在这里还没杀过人
I haven't killed anyone here yet.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我没杀所有人
Well, I didn't kill all the victims.
这里还有人在到处杀人
There's someone else running around here killing people, too.
开始咯
Shall we?
女士优先
Ladies first.
我该怎么办
What to do, what to do.
我需要血液
I need blood.
杀死这些病人简直易如反掌
And these patients would be so easy to murder.
不行
No.
海丝特 你答应过不再杀人的
Hester, you promised no killing.
但是我去哪弄到血来治疗吸血男呢
But where can I get the blood I need to treat Vampire Guy
不然蒙什教务长就又要把我锁起来了
so Dean Munsch doesn't lock me up again?
你是海丝特吧
Oh, hey. You're... you're Hester, right?
你就是那个杀了好多人
The girl who murdered a bunch of folks
被锁在楼下的笼子里
and was locked in a cage downstairs
但不知道为什么又被放了出来
but then they let you out for some reason
现在算是在这里工作的女孩吗
and now you sort of work here?
就是我
That's right.
好吧
Okay.
你拿那些血袋干什么
Wh-what are you doing with those pints of blood? ?
这些吗
Oh, these?
这些要扔去生物危害垃圾场
These are headed to the biohazard dumpster.
你是说那片沼泽
You mean the swamp.
对 沼泽
Yeah, the swamp.
这是香奈儿捐的血
They're the pints of blood that Chanel donated,
但它们显然带有各种性病
but evidently they're crawling with every type of STD,
没人能用
so nobody can use them.
很高兴认识你
Nice meeting you.
好了 瘦蠢哥特婊
All right, stupid, tiny, Goth bitch,
看看你能不能让我获胜
let's see if you've put me over the top.
发生什么了
What happened?
天啊
Oh, my God.
这个女孩真可怜... 话说她是谁
This poor gir... Wait, who is she again?
香奈儿九号♥ 也可能是十号♥或十一号♥吧
Chanel #9 or 10 or 11, I don't know--
我不确定 多到一定程度就记不住了
at a certain point you just lose count.
你为什么要在她身上接这么多血袋
Well, why'd you hook her up to all these... blood bags?
太诡异了
This is weird.
我 不是我♥干♥的
Me? I didn't do this!
我听到尖叫了
I heard screaming!
该死
Damn it!
你知道吗 总有一天
You know, at some point,
90%的沼泽都会是死人
this swamp is gonna be, like, 90% dead bodies.
等等
Wait a second.
香奈儿九号♥是我的病人 对吧
Chanel #9 was my patient, right?
看起来她捐了二十多袋血
Well, it looks like she gave about two dozen bags of blood,
也就是说我又可以当头头了
which means I am back in the lead,
也就是说我们可以进行
which means we are going on our romantic,
我们浪漫奢侈不用掏钱的血岛度假了
luxurious, all-expense-paid vacation to Blood Island!
不 首先 是你自己一个人去血岛
No. A-- you're going to Blood Island alone,
我还很害怕你的那些性病
because I'm still creeped out about those STD's;
第二
and two--
你朋友被杀了你一点都不伤心吗
aren't you a little upset that your friend just got murdered?
一定是海丝特
It was Hester.
是海丝特干的
Hester did this.
她要为那个吸血男找血
She needed blood for Vampire Guy,
还是个连环杀手 我们去找她
and she's a serial killer. Come on, let's go look for her.
快走
Come on. ?
她是个什么
She's a what?
再来一勺
Just one more spoonful.
你知道想要的
You know you want it.
快张开嘴 喝进去
Open up the tunnel for the blood train.
我再也不想喝血了 血腥玛丽酒也不要
No, I-I never want any blood again, not even a bloody Mary.
-我已经痊愈了 -海丝特
- I’m cured! I'm cured! - Hester!
这血是哪来的
Where did you get that blood?
在你回答之前
And before you answer,
注意我们这里有位病人
please remember we have a patient present,
所以如果你的回答是你杀了人
so if your answer is by killing someone
把那人的血全部放干了
and draining all the blood from their body,
那么请用暗号♥来说
please, say it in code.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你这指控让我很生气
I'm offended by that accusation.
不过公平地讲 也是有点根据的
Though to be fair, it is warranted.
话虽这么说
That being said,
我拿这些血没有杀任何人
I didn't kill anyone in the service of getting this blood.
我是从张伯伦那里拿来的
I got it from Chamberlain.
反正他要把血倒进沼泽
He was just gonna dump it in the swamp.
你喂他喝了香奈儿的血
You fed him Chanel's blood?
天啊 你还不如喂他氰化物呢
Geez, you should have just fed him cyanide.
这血里有什么问题吗
I-Is there something wrong with that blood?
我喝了差不多三小瓶
I-I drank, like, three vials of it.
不 本身是没什么问题
?No, nothing wrong per se,
只要你觉得血里检测出了所有已知的性病没问题
unless you consider having every diagnosable STD in it "Wrong"?
我饮血的欲望刚被治愈
At the moment I have been cured of my need to drink blood
刚不用装作傻♥逼♥吸血鬼了
and pretend to be a douchy vampire,
我又变成了一个性♥爱♥弃民
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表