剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
翻看了几个小时
and started going through it for hours and hours.
等着 这么干合适吗
Wait. Are you supposed to do that?
拜托 他可是我男友
Hello? He's my boyfriend.
他相信我不会做这种事
He trusts me enough not to do that kind of thing,
所以我很容易就得手了
which makes it really easy for me to do that kind of thing.
你对处理感情关系的无知
Your total ignorance about how relationships work
估计就是你所有男友都死翘翘的原因吧
is probably the reason why all your boyfriends get murdered.
什么 那跟我男友
What? That has nothing
被杀没有任何关系
to do with my boyfriends being murdered.
嗯 继续自欺欺人吧
Yeah. Keep telling yourself that.
总之 我看了他的浏览记录
Anyway, I went through his browser history
他在搜索便宜的订婚戒指
and he was googling...cheap engagement rings.
"最快要多久能买♥♥到一个便宜的订婚戒指"
"How quickly can I get a cheap engagement ring?"
你知道这意味着什么吗
I mean, do you know what this means?
天啊
Oh, my God.
布洛克要跟我求婚了
Brock is gonna propose to me!
天啊
Oh, my God!
闭嘴
Shut up!
霍尔特医生让所有人去蒙什教务长的病房♥
Dr. Holt is asking everyone to gather in Dean Munsch's room.
香奈儿 很高兴你来了
Chanel, I'm glad you're here.
很高兴所有人都来了
I'm glad everyone's here.
我知道这很疯狂 但是...
I know this sounds crazy, but...
我就是要这么做 人生苦短啊
I'm just gonna do it, 'cause life is too short.
没错
It is!
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
凯茜
Cathy?
什么
What?!
这完全在我的意料之外
I just-- I wasn't expecting this to happen.
这是在所有人的意料之外好吗
Nobody was expecting this to happen!
凯茜 我们来用你该有的方式
Cathy, let's enjoy the last few days of your life
享受你人生最后几天吧
the way you should.
你和我 像夫妻一样
You and I, as man and wife.
做♥爱♥
Pounding?
是的 亲爱的 做♥爱♥
Yes, darling. Pounding.
我愿意
Yes.
当然
Of course.
非常愿意
A thousand times, yes.
康复病原学医护联合医院
香奈儿
Chanel?
香奈儿
Oh, Chanel,
我很抱歉 我应该早点告诉你我的打算
I'm sorry. I should have told you i was gonna do that.
向我的死敌求婚
Propose to my mortal enemy?
你至少应该提前告诉我一声吧
I think telling me about it was the least you could have done.
到底怎么回事
What is happening?
蒙什教务长最多只能活一个月了
Oh, Dean Munsch is gonna die in a month, tops. I mean,
你就把我的求婚看作是一种临终关怀
think of my proposal as sort of...end-of-life care.
一个浪漫的临终关怀
Like a romantic hospice.
像是"愿望成真基金会"吗
Like, a Make-A-Wish Foundation kind of thing?
是的 没错
Yes, exactly.
像是"愿望成真基金会"
Like a Make-A-Wish Foundation thing.
这不公平
It's not fair!
我也要死了
I mean, I'm dying, too.
我们终归都要死
We all are, in a way.
我也想有个帅气的医生男友
I mean, I want a hot doctor boyfriend.
男友对你来说有什么意义
What does having a boyfriend even mean to you?
你显然不在乎性事
You're clearly not into sex.
但你在乎的是
But what you are into
可以有个人一起发布可爱的恋爱自♥拍♥
is having someone to post adorable relationship selfies with.
我的浪漫社交足迹对我来说很重要
My romantic social media footprint is very important to me.
我知道
I know it is.
所以我们以后一天见三次面
And that's why we're gonna meet up three times a day,
然后来拍萌萌的照片
and we're gonna take cute-as-button pictures
你还可以加狗狗脸滤镜
and-and you can put the dog filter on,
加上狗狗耳朵和大舌头
with the ears and the big tongue
并附上傻傻的话
and write silly little things on it.
你可以把我们当作真情侣来发布
And you post it just like we're a real couple.
因为我们就是一对真情侣
Because we are a real couple.
-好啊 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
之后或许 或许
And then, maybe... just maybe...
等到蒙什教务长死后
when Dean Munsch dies,
我会把戒指从她冰冷僵硬的手指上摘下来
I'll rip that ring off her cold, dead finger
然后把它献给你
and give it to you.
妈
Mom.
你也看到了 香奈儿三号♥还活着
As you can tell from Chanel #3 still being alive...
我决定不再杀人了
I have decided that I don't want to kill anymore.
所有人觉得格蕾丝诡异的老爸是凶手
Everyone thinks Grace's creepy dad was the killer.
如果从现在起没有人被杀
If no one else gets murdered from now on,
你基本上就可以逍遥法外
you basically got away with it all.
我好爱你 妈
I love you so much, Mom.
真的
I do.
但我是个医者
But I'm a healer.
这些杀戮和复仇是你想要的
All this killing and revenge stuff, it's...it's you.
不是我
It's not me.
这一切要到医院关闭后才会结束
This ends when the hospital is shut down.
别想阻拦我
Don't try and get in my way.
你怎么能这样和你的儿子说话
How can you talk to your son like that?
他不是我的儿子
He's no son of mine.
他是你的了 狐狸精
He's all yours, Jezebel.
刚才一幕你有何感想
How do you feel about what just happened?
我知道我是对的
I know I'm right.
你的爱已经证明了这一点
Your love has shown me that.
但我们有个更大的麻烦
But we have a bigger problem.
贺佛
Hoffel.
她就是另外那个绿魔
She's the other Green Meanie.
我觉得她有更大的阴谋
And I think she's got something big planned.
你请到他了吗
Did you get him?
当然
Of course.
你好
Hello!
不会吧 那位是大♥法♥官安东尼·肯尼迪
What? Is that Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy?
应该只是长得像
I'm sure it's just a look alike.
是啊
Yeah.
但怎么确定
But how can we be sure?
听说这对新人想尽快完成婚礼
I was told the participants would like to get this done quickly.
是的 我剩下的时日不多了
Yes. Um, I don't have much time left.
明白了
Understood.
请在这里签字
Sign here, please.
好的 谢谢
Oh. Okay. Thank you.
我需要支笔
Um, I need a pen...
谢谢你 海丝特
Thank you, Hester.
结婚证书
真贴心 亲爱的
Sweet of you. Darling?
什么
What?
好了 已公♥证♥
Okay. Assuming this gets notarized,
我宣布你们正式结为夫妇
I pronounce you husband and wife.
抱歉 我知道你们不想被打扰
Sorry. I know you didn't want to be disturbed.
没关系 香奈儿五号♥
It's okay, Chanel #5.
考虑到这可能是你最接近结婚的时刻
Considering that this is the closest you will ever get
我就破个例
to being married, I'm gonna make an exception.
谢谢 我做了一些研究
Thank you. So, I have done some research,
看了你的检测结果
and looked over your tests,
我觉得你没有得新几内亚震颤病
and I don't think you have Kuru.
哪怕你得了 可能也只处于第二临床阶段
And if you do, you're probably only in the second clinical stage--
静♥坐♥阶段 这个阶段的病征
the sedentary stage-- and symptoms of that stage
包括不能独♥立♥行走
include not being able to walk without support.
-我有这个症状 -她有
- Which I have. - She has that.
-震颤 -看见没
- Tremors. - See?
情绪不稳定 抑郁
Emotional instability, depression.
我肯定有 因为你...
Which I certainly have, because you...
在浪费我仅剩的宝贵时间
are wasting what little precious time I have left.
我也研究过"苦鲁"病 好吗
I, too, have researched Kuru, okay?
-库鲁病 -库鲁病
- Kuru. - Kuru.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表