剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
我们保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
姑娘们
Ladies!
我们需要保留这些作为证据
We need these for evidence.
我不知道你们几个姑娘为什么这么累
Well, I don't know why you girls are so exhausted.
我的航♥班♥真是棒极了
My flight was divine.
我们不得不飞到西南
We had to fly Southwest.
还在在艾斯利普滞留了三小时
We had a three-hour layover in Islip.
没错 但这次行程非常有用
Yes, but the trip proved helpful,
因为我们在1986年的谋杀案
because we now have a definitive link
和现在医院发生的事件之间
between the murders in 1986
找到了明确的联♥系♥
and what's been happening at the hospital.
稍等 我还是没明白
Hold on. This still don't make sense to me.
如果这个杀手是想报复那些
If the killer wanted to avenge the death of the patient
把患者丢进沼泽的医生和护士
that those nurses and doctors threw into the swamp,
为什么他现在才采取行动
why he start killing now?
他已经成功了啊
He already got his revenge.
那些护士和医生已经死了
Those nurses and doctors already dead.
没错
That's right.
那个狼女 兰德尔和泰勒
That Wolfgirl, Randal, Tyler,
都是病患
they were all patients.
凶手为什么会把他们作为目标
Why would the killer want to go after them?
我已经完全明白了
Well, it makes perfect sense to me.
这个杀手想要报复的是我的这家医院
The killer wants revenge on my hospital.
而最好的方法就是杀死病患
And the best way to do that is start killing patients.
现在我们已经知道凶手是谁了
Now, we already know who the killer is.
他是这间医院里的某人
It's someone at this hospital.
某个身高超过1米83的人
Someone who's over six feet tall,
这意味着他很可能是男性
which means he's probably male,
这就排除了那位母亲
which rules out that mother.
但她怀的那个孩子
But the baby she was pregnant with,
那个小男孩 出生于1986年
that little boy, was born in 1986.
那他现在就是
That makes him...
30岁左右
around 30.
那么 凶手可能是卡西迪
So, it could be Cassidy.
查德·雷德威尔
Or Chad Radwell.
查德跟我们同龄
Chad's our age!
查德跟我说他上二年级的时候
Chad told me when he was in the second grade,
连续留级了八年
he got held back for eight consecutive years.
他绝对有30了
His ass is 30.
或者 可能会是张伯伦
Or... it could be Chamberlain.
张伯伦
Chamberlain?
我是说 我猜可能会是
I mean, I guess it could be.
只是我绝对不会去怀疑他
I just never would have suspected.
我得走了
I have to go!
如何给霍尔特医生换一只新手
亚努什
Janusz.
我需要你把手放到裁切板上
I need you to put your hand on the cutting board
这样我就能把手锯下来
so I can saw your hand off.
真是只好看的手
It's a good looking hand.
可能会有点疼
It's gonna sting a little bit.
手术不是这么做的
This is not how you perform a surgery.
你也许应该...
You might want to se--
你也许应该先给病人用点镇定剂
You might want to sedate the patient first.
听着 我知道这是间教学医院
Look, I know this is a teaching hospital,
我也对蒙什教务长让你
and I have no problem with Dean Munsch
把"手选人"的手锯下来没什么意见
letting you saw the handidate's hand off.
实际上 我是如此优秀的一位外科医生
In fact, I'm such a good surgeon,
不管你怎样搞砸这台手术
no matter how bad you botch this up,
我都能轻松挽救回来
I'll be able to fix it with one hand.
好了 你知道什么东西没人喜欢吗
Okay. You want to know what no one likes?
一位袖手旁观的外科医生
A back seat hand surgeon.
而且因为你中断了我的医生的手术进程
And because you interrupted my doctor flow,
我不会给你们俩用镇定剂了
I'm not gonna sedate either one of you.
停止手术
Stop the procedure!
我们不用做这个移植了
We don't have to do the transplant.
我知道你不是凶手了
I know you're not the killer.
某人在这间医院里杀了一群人
Somebody's killing a bunch of folks in this hospital,
而他有只来自连环杀手的手
he's got the hand of a serial killer.
不 不 不
No, no. No.
凶手大约30岁
The killer is around age 30.
霍尔特医生年纪大得多
Dr. Holt is much older.
但你不是
But you're not.
你现在是我的头号♥嫌疑人
You are now my prime suspect.
谢谢 蒙什教务长
Thank you, Dean Munsch.
现在 我可以回去做我热爱的事业了
Now, I can get back to doing what I love:
拯救生命
saving lives.
以及赢取年轻性感医学生的芳心
And winning the hearts of nubile young medical students.
你觉得这就是电影的结局了吗
Oh, you think this is the end of the movie.
并不是
It's not.
这只是第一部分
This is the first part.
坏人击败了好人
Where the bad guy beats the good guy
然后在蒙太奇场景中好人接受训练
and then the good guy trains in a montage,
再卷土重来 打败坏人
comes back, beats the bad guy,
画面定格在我亲吻女主角
freeze-frame into a kiss with the girl,
而我那位异国长相的年长导师只能看着
as my old and ethnic mentor looks on!
听着 毛头小子
Listen, Howdy Doody,
动画人物 形象与查德如出一辙
你比我年轻
you're younger than I am,
你比我富有
you're richer than I am,
但有件事我跟你保证
but let me guarantee you one thing.
我用这双手触碰的下个身体
The next body I touch with these hands,
会是香奈儿的 而我会把她留下来
which I'm keeping, will be Chanel's.
我会跳进我的车里
And I'm gonna get in my car
开到珠宝店去
and I'm gonna drive to Tiffany's.
我会把我的钱包递给店员
I'm gonna hand the clerk my wallet
买♥♥一枚订婚戒指
and buy an engagement ring.
我要把这枚戒指戴在她手上并娶她
I'm gonna slip it on her finger and marry her.
查德·雷德威尔
I'm Chad Radwell.
我总能赢得胜利
And I always win.
无论情况如何
No matter what.
我觉得你不知道我是谁
I don't think you know who I am.
或者我的能耐 查德
Or what I'm capable of, Chad.
我做过的那些事 我愿意做的那些事
The things I've done, the things I'm willing to do.
如果你识相
If you're smart,
你就会钻进车里 再也不回来了
you will get in your car and you will not come back.
我不明白
I don't understand.
她以前没有这种精神病史
There's no history of this kind of psychosis
家族里也没有先例
in her life or family.
不 不要
No, no!
还有其他种类的...
I got all type of-- oh!
等等 我知道为什么了
Wait, I know what this is.
香奈儿五号♥也有过这种情况
This is what Chanel #5 is like
她一吃多了抗抑郁药就会这样
when she takes an overdose on her anti-depressants.
有一次 她打沙发打得特别激烈
One time, she got in a huge fight with our couch,
我们就带她去看医生
and we took her to the doctor,
医生说这叫情绪不稳定
and he said it was something called emotional Lability.
可能是因为鲍加纳女士
Maybe because Mrs. Baumgartner
本不需要吃抗抑郁药
doesn't need the anti-depressants,
所以那些药让她大脑运作紊乱
they're screwing with her brain chemistry
所以一副疯疯癫癫的样子
and making her act all nutty.
天哪
Oh, God!
-救救我 -不要
- Help me, please! - No!
为什么要我来摆姿势
Why do I have to do the poses?
你来摆不行吗 我来演医生
Can't you do them and let me play the doctor part?
我没有在演医生
Well, I'm not playing doctor.
我就是医生
I... am a doctor.
也就是说 我们两人之中
Which means I'm the one
我对人体构造有着最专业最全面的理解
who has a rigorously tested knowledge of anatomy.
所以需要由我来检查你
So, I have to be the one to examine you,
而你负责摆出
while you get into the same position
希拉病发时做的姿势
Sheila was in when her condition started.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表