剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
《尖叫女王》前情提要
Previously on Scream Queens...
张伯伦
It's Chamberlain.
我怀疑他是1985年那个肚里的孩子
I have my suspicions that he's the baby in the belly from 1985.
我要把这件事查个水落石出
I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.
我们为什么还需要更多香奈儿
I just don't understand why we even need any more Chanels.
我们需要炮灰
We need cannon fodder.
我们需要新的香奈儿给绿魔袭击
We need new Chanels for the Green Meanie to attack
这样他才不会杀害我们
so he doesn't murder us!
这是一品脱普通的血
This is a normal pint of blood.
这是一品脱
This is a pint of blood
我要输给溶血性贫血病人的血
I just tried to give a patient with hemolytic anemia.
如你所见 里面有一只小老鼠
As you can see, has a little mouse in it.
而这份呢
And this one...
底部居然有一堆硬币
has a bunch of coins at the bottom.
很显然这家医院仅存的血
Clearly, the only blood at this hospital
是绿魔屠♥杀♥后留下的
is blood spilled by the Green Meanie
这些血被拖干净后又重新放回了血袋里
that has been mopped up and put back into bags.
抱歉 是我♥干♥的
Sorry. That's on me.
我最近特别热衷回收
I've just gotten really into recycling lately and instead of
所以我没有把血
just dumping all these patients' blood
像其他东西一样倒在沼泽里
into the swamp like everything else,
我觉得如果能给予
I thought it'd be nice if that patient's
病人的血以新生一定很棒
blood could have a second life...
他们的血能充盈
pumping through the hearts and boners
在医院最有需要的病人的心脏和老二中
of all the neediest patients at this hospital.
问题很明确了
The problem is clear.
这家医院急需血液
This hospital is in desperate need of blood.
所以我们需要献血
So, we're gonna have to get donations.
天啊 采血计划
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God! A blood drive,
采血计划 采血计划
blood drive, blood drive, blood drive, blood drive!
-什么 -我们应该准备一次采血计划
- What? - We should have a blood drive.
一定会很有效的 我们能获得需要的新鲜血液
Okay, it'll be amazing. We'll get the fresh pints
我还能锻炼一下我的采血技能
we need and I'll get to flex my phlebotomy muscles.
我从没料到我会这么说 但是
You know, I never thought I'd say this, but...
香奈儿 这主意太好了
that is an excellent idea, Chanel.
真的
Really.
这对医院是绝佳的公♥关♥
It'll be wonderful PR for the hospital.
我们能把谋杀包装得非常正面
And we can spin the murders in a very positive way.
没错
Exactly.
“我们失血过多 献血拯救生命”
"We've lost a lot of blood, so donate yours."
《尖叫女王》
第二季 第六集
贺佛是我第一任丈夫的名字
Hoffel was my first husband's name.
霍华德·贺佛
Howard Hoffel.
他死了
He died.
应该是癌症
Cancer, I think.
我们关系不好
We weren't close.
我的本姓可能很熟悉
My maiden name might sound familiar.
贝恩
Bean.
阿加莎·比恩是我的姐姐
Agatha Bean was my sister.
阿加莎不聪明
Agatha wasn't smart.
我继承了智慧和美貌
I got the brains... and the looks.
但她是我唯一的姐妹
But she was still my only sister
而那些香奈儿们烧了她的脸却仍逍遥法外
and those Chanels burnt her face off and got away with it...
直到现在
until now.
她们从精神病院出院之后
I've had my eye on the Chanels
我就一直盯着香奈儿们
since they were released from the asylum.
当我听说她们被这家医院雇用之后
When I heard they had been hired at this hospital,
就立马装作管理人员 接近蒙什教务长
I immediately pitched myself as administrator to Dean Munsch.
但我来这儿才不是为了管理什么
But I'm not here to administrate anything...
而是为了复仇
but revenge.
但我不会速战速决
It won't be quick and painless, though.
我要和香奈儿们慢慢玩儿
I'm playing the long game with the Chanels,
慢慢折磨她们
the slow burn.
目前 我通过拨♥打♥绿魔热♥线♥
For now, I'll spend my time making their lives miserable
举报香奈儿们是杀手
by calling the Green Meanie tip line
来让她们生活苦不堪言
and telling the cops that the Chanels are the killers.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
"这么说她就是绿魔了"
"Oh, she must be the Green Meanie then."
不 我没杀人 目前还没有
No, I haven't killed anyone... yet.
我只是运气好
I just lucked out that
连环杀手又以这些小贱♥人♥为目标了
a serial killer is targeting those little bitches again.
但除非你是巴尔的摩的警官
But unless you're a Baltimore police officer,
否则不能随便杀人
you can't just kill people.
但这采血计划简直是完美的掩护
And this blood drive was going to be the perfect cover.
既然我能利用采血计划
Why kill them here where I risk being caught
送她们到遥远的地方痛苦的死去
when I can use the blood drive to send them somewhere
还不会脏了我的手
far away to die a miserable death
又何必冒着被抓的危险去杀她们
without having to get my hands dirty.
大家好
Ah, hello, everyone.
我来是为了宣布...
I'm here to announce that...
打扰一下 "糟糕"护士
Excuse me, nurse Awful,
我们为什么要站在这里听你说话
why are we all standing out here for an announcement?
你不会用办公室备忘录或者群邮告诉我们吗
Haven't you heard of interoffice memos or group e-mails?
等等 你是要宣布本月最佳员工吗
Wait! Are you announcing Employee of the Month?
我觉得被大砍刀捅穿
Because, uh, I think that having a machete driven through
应该可以给我加分吧
half of my body should be counted towards point totals.
我得回手术室了
I got to get back to surgery.
记得告诉我是不是我赢了
Let me know if I won later, huh?
我觉得没在这儿听的人
Okay, I think that anybody who isn't here for the announcement
就没资格获得这荣誉了吧
should not be eligible for the award, yes?
闭嘴
Shut up!
都给我闭嘴
All of you, shut up.
这儿是医院 不是汽修站
This is a hospital, not a Jiffy Lube.
才不会有月度最佳员工
There is no employee of the month!
我是来宣布蒙什教务长已批准我的方案
I am here to announce that Dean Munsch has approved my plan
来为采血计划建立奖励机制
to create some incentive for the blood drive.
采血计划将采取比赛的形式
It is now a contest.
采血最多的员工
The employee that collects the most blood
可以赢得费用全免的旅行一次
will receive an all-expense-paid trip to...
往返血岛
Blood Island!
我没告诉他们的是
What I didn't tell them
血岛是一座偏僻荒蛮的岛屿
was that Blood Island is a remote, jungle island
位于中国人和台♥湾♥人
in the South China Sea that the Chinese and the Taiwanese
争夺数十年的南海之中
have been fighting over for decades.
双方都坚持南海属于自己
Both insist that it belongs to the other one.
那里有无数巨大的食肉蜘蛛 腐臭的水源
It's full of giant, flesh-eating spiders, rancid water
还有一座活火山 日夜喷发燃烧的灰烬
and an active volcano that spews burning ash day and night.
好了 我是训练有素的抽血护士
Yes! ?Okay. I am a trained phlebotomist.
我绝对会赢下比赛
There is no way I'm not winning this thing.
我也觉得你没问题 香奈儿
That's what I'm counting on, Chanel.
也许你可以带上你两个朋友
Maybe you can bring your two friends.
才不要呢
Screw that!
我要带性感的布洛克医生
I am taking sexy Dr. Brock
我们俩会"研究"一整周我的恋父情结
and he and I are gonna work on my daddy issues all week long.
轻轻扎一下[也指阴♥茎♥]
Just a little prick.
我可以向你保证 他的老二可不小
The only little one in here, I can guarantee you that.
你能不能别和布洛克医生调情了
Can you please stop flirting with Dr. Brock
他和你上♥床♥
as if he had sex with you
只是因为得不到我很难过
for any reason other than the fact that he was sad about me
而他刚巧离你的小♥逼♥最近罢了
and you were the closest semi-damp orifice.
谢谢你让我为你抽血 小布
Thank you for letting me be the one to draw your blood, Brocky.
每滴血都对比赛至关重要
You know every drop counts towards the competition
而我真的很想赢 我们就可以去度假了
and I really want to win so we can go on our romantic,
去浪漫的血岛度假 并且费用全免
all-expenses-paid vacation to Blood Island.
你对那地方做过调查吗
Now, have you done any research on this place?
血岛听起来可不怎么浪漫
Because it doesn't sound very romantic.
你不会有事的
Oh, I'm sure you'll be fine.
显然你热爱冒险 布洛克
I mean, clearly, you're a risk taker, Brock.
像香奈儿这样的千禧一代
And millennials like Chanel here,
生活在艾滋爆发后的世界中
they live in a post-AIDS world.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表