剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
我不知道海丝特在哪
I don't know where Hester is.
难道我是我姐妹的监护人吗
I mean, am I my sister's keeper?!
也许她自杀了
Maybe she killed herself!
或者她去了
Or maybe she's moved to a neighboring state
税收比这轻的邻州
with a less onerous tax burden
然后在那里继续杀人
and started killing people there.
还真有可能
Honestly, that's probably what happened.
她总是在抱怨
I mean, she is always going on
这里的税收有多重 对吧
about how onerous the taxes are here. Isn't that right?
-绝对的 -税太多
- Totally. - So onerous.
闭嘴
Stop talking!
我必须表扬你们一下
I must commend you.
你们的点子不错
Your idea had merit.
随着医院里新病人不断涌入
I mean, with the added influx of new patients to this hospital,
医院的工作量已经翻倍了
the workload here has doubled,
如果这些香奈儿能提高你们的工作效率
so if these Chanels help you work more efficiently,
那我没意见
then I'm all for it.
但我表面上不能同意...
Although I officially cannot condone the...
你懂的
You know?
我们知道自己是炮灰
Look, we get it. We're human shields.
没必要这么拐弯抹角的
We can all stop pussyfooting around it,
我对自己的人物设定没意见
because I, myself, am fine with the arrangement.
毕竟我已经习惯穿这些漂亮衣服了
I've really gotten used to the clothes.
就像你说的
Well, to your point,
我自己又招了几个香奈儿
I have taken the liberty of adding some additional Chanels myself.
姑娘们
Ladies!
这三位是艾迪森 安德莉亚以及米吉
This is Addison, Andrea, and Midge.
香奈儿九号♥是一位半职业地下城主
Chanel #9 here is a semiprofessional Dungeon Master.
香奈儿十号♥天生没有肾脏
Chanel #10 was born with no kidneys
但有着比常人多十米的大肠
but has 30 extra feet of large intestine.
香奈儿十一号♥有十一根手指
And Chanel #11 has 11 fingers.
那么香奈儿九到十一号♥
Yeah. So, Chanels #9 through #11,
见过香奈儿一到八号♥
meet Chanels #1 through #8.
听好了 蠢蛋们
Listen up, bovines.
文明社会准则说我们不能欺负你们
Polite society says we can't haze you.
但我们可以要求你们在我们回来前
But we can insist that you clean Chanel #5's bedpans
清洗香奈儿五号♥的便盆
before we return home.
而她屎拉得超级多
And she takes monster dumps.
好好洗干净
I want that thing sanitized.
我希望它干净到可以盛圣代吃
I want it so clean that we could eat novelty sundaes out of it!
快去
Now!
好了
Now...
接下来我要去查清
I am going to find out what happened to Hester
海丝特到底出了什么事
if it's the last thing I do.
要是让我发现是你们三个窝藏了
And if it turns out that you three harbored
一个已知连环杀手
a known serial killer,
我将举报你们协助谋杀
I am going to report you as accessories to murder.
等他们判处你们电刑的时候
And when they sentence you to the electric chair,
我会站在那看着你们被电焦
I'm gonna stand there and watch you fry.
现在
Now...
谁愿意告诉我海丝特的下落
who wants to tell me where Hester is?
我不明白 我们有什么好处
I don't get it. What's in it for us?
-我们有工资吗 -我不知道
- Like, do we get paid? - I don't know.
我觉得这算实习吧
I think it's more like an internship.
天啊
Oh, my God.
谢谢
Thank you!
宝贝 是你吗
Baby, is that you?
我在做早餐给你当晚饭
I'm making breakfast for dinner.
我知道你喜欢这么吃
I know how much you like that.
妈
Hi, Mom.
好香
Smells delicious.
把手洗一下到餐桌旁坐下
Wash your hands and sit.
医院那边来了俩人
Some people came by from the hospital.
他们知道你♥爸♥的事情
They know about your dad.
问起来了你
They asked about you.
准确来说也不是你 但是...
Well, not you, exactly, but...
我的宝宝
my baby.
你觉得我们要做点什么吗
You think we need to do something about it?
别担心 妈
Don't worry, Mom.
我会处理好一切的
I'll take care of everything.
你对我真好
You are so good to me.
你经历了这么多 为我做了那么多
After all you've been through and all you've done for me,
这是你应得的
you deserve it.
你值得拥有一切
You deserve the whole world.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表