剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
Tetrachlorodibenzodioxin, to be exact.
它是多种工业生产过程中的副产品
Um, it's a byproduct of various industrial processes,
也是越战时使用的橙剂[剧毒除草剂]的成分
and an ingredient in Agent Orange used during the Vietnam War.
这意味着什么
What does this mean?
意味着我们需要立刻隔离你男友
It means we need to quarantine your boyfriend
并带你离开这个房♥间
and get you out of this room immediately.
如果剂量如我想的那么多
If the dose was as large as I think it may have been,
你也有中毒风险
you yourself risk poisoning.
我哪儿也不去
I-I'm not going anywhere.
我不会离开我男友身边
I'm not gonna leave my boyfriend's side.
你之前跟我承诺会找到治愈他的办法
You promised me that you would find a cure for him,
我期望你兑现诺言
and I expect you to make good on your promise.
在那之前 我不会离开这个房♥间
Until you do, I'm not leaving this room.
我猜真爱就是这样
I guess this is what true love looks like.
我就是不明白
I just don't get it.
如果她陪他留在那个房♥间
I mean, if she stays in that room with him,
她置自身健康于风险中
she puts her own health at risk.
不知道她搭上性命有什么用
I don't know who it helps for her to die, too.
或许是因为你从未感受过真爱的温暖怀抱
Maybe because you've never felt the warm embrace of real love.
我有话要跟你说
There's something I need to tell you.
我做了决定
I made a decision.
我也是
So have I.
那我们一起大声说出来
Let's say them out loud at the same time.
一 二 三
One... two... three.
我知道你是绿魔 我爱你
I know you're the Green Meanie, and I'm in love with you.
我是绿魔 我爱上你了
I'm the Green Meanie and I'm in love with you.
我将无条件爱你并支持你
...I'm gonna love and support you unconditionally.
我决定不杀你
And I've decided I'm not going to kill you.
只杀香奈儿
I'm just gonna kill Chanel.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
这句我听清了 这很好
No. I heard that, which is great.
我是想你能不能别杀香奈儿
But I just wonder if you could maybe not kill Chanel.
我理解 但是
See, I get that, but...
不得不说 这事没得选
I have to tell you, that's kind of controlling.
我只想帮你成为好人
I just want to help you be a better person.
也就是阻止你继续杀人
Namely, getting you to stop murdering people.
我知道我没什么资格帮别人成为好人
I know I'm the last person to help someone be a better person,
因为我自己也不是什么善茬
since I'm admittedly not a very good or nice person myself,
但至少我不是杀人犯
but... I'm not a killer.
所以我想尽量阻止你杀更多人
So I know I can at least help you try to not be that.
怎么阻止
How?
我们先研究一下本德霍尔先生
We're gonna start by distracting you
是如何被下毒的
from thinking about murdering people
来让你暂时撇开杀人的念头
by figuring out how Mr. Benderhall is getting poisoned.
是的 妈 我在医院工作
Yes, Mom, I'm working in a hospital.
难以置信吧
Crazy, right?
对 我是护士
Yeah, I'm a nurse.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我来找医生看肠道病
I came to see someone about my intestines thing,
结果他们当场就录用我了
and they just hired me right on the spot.
我不知道他们怎么付我工资
I actually don't know what my salary is.
奇怪的是他们至今也没发
I haven't been paid yet, which is weird.
对了 他们让我当上了香奈儿
Oh, oh, and they made me a Chanel.
是啊 我也不知道那是什么意思
Yeah, I didn't know what that meant either,
但好像就是一直做个小婊砸
but I think it just means being a bitch all the time.
康复病原学医护联合医院
她脑死亡了
She's brain-dead.
哪怕是弗罗里达州的共和党立法议会
Even a Republican legislature in Florida
都不会反对拔掉她的呼吸机
would be cool with us pulling the plug.
你确定这些器官捐献表都合法吗
Are you sure these organ donor forms are legit?
笔迹都模糊了
The ink is smudging.
正当普莱桑斯小姐
How fortuitous for us
需要器官捐献来完成手术的时候
that we needed a donor for our surgery on Ms. Plaisance
绿魔恰巧决定要杀人
and the Green Meanie just decided to suddenly
这是多么幸运啊
start only mostly killing people.
确实非常巧
Yes, it's really remarkable.
十号♥的心脏在袭击中完全没受损
Number Ten's heart was completely undamaged by the attack,
而且她和患者正好匹配
and she is a perfect match.
是啊 这让人不禁怀疑
Yeah, it makes you wonder what we did
自己何德何能 享有这份幸运
to deserve such luck, right?
不过海明威是不是说过
Although, wasn't it Hemingway who said,
'命运由自己把握'
"You make your own luck"?
霍尔特医生 你干什么
Dr. Holt, what are you doing?
我巡诊要迟到了
I'm late for my rounds.
《豪斯医生》里的医学生
Whenever the med students on House
每次通过调查病人的日常
checked out a patient's life
来确诊他们得了什么病
to figure out what was wrong with them,
看上去充满戏剧性又令人兴奋不已
it always seemed more dramatic and exciting.
我今早去了他们家里做了些调查
I went by their house this morning to do some investigating.
拍了这些照片 看看能否找到线索
I took all these photos to see if we could find any clues.
他们都爱干净
They're tidy people.
他们床头柜里有没有情趣玩具
Were there any sex toys in their nightstand?
我不太相信
I don't trust anyone
床头柜里连一件情趣玩具都没的人
who doesn't have at least one sex toy in their nightstand.
-他们怎么住得起这种房♥子 -问得好
- ?How do they pay for all this? - Good question.
他绝对是摇钱树
well, he's definitely the moneymaker.
律师
Lawyer.
她是"好人化学公♥司♥"的接待
She's a receptionist at Nice Guy Chemicals.
"好人化学公♥司♥"
Nice Guy Chemicals?
怪怪的 不过取这种名字
It's odd, but with a name like that,
我感觉是这一定是个做善事
I feel like they must be doing good work
而不是污染环境的公♥司♥
and not poisoning the environment.
他们最出名的项目 是替叙利亚的军队
They're best known for their work with the Syrian army,
制♥造♥非基改的有机四氯二苯并二恶英
to create an organic, non-GMO TCDD.
那什么 食品添加剂吗
What is that? Like, a food additive?
就是二恶英
It's dioxin.
也就是导致他中毒的物质
The stuff he's being poisoned with.
这种毒物 雪莉想拿多少就有多少
Shelly would have access to as much of it as she wanted,
但她只需要一丁点就足以毒害她男友
but she'd only need a little bit to poison her boyfriend
让他久病不起
and keep him sick all the time.
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do that?
代理性孟乔森氏症候群
Munchausen syndrome by proxy.
故意令他人生病
It's when you make someone sick
并借由照顾病者来博取同情
so you can get sympathy for taking care of them.
此现象最常见于
It's most common in
过度焦虑或无人感激的母亲
overly anxious or unappreciated mothers.
他们会谎称孩子生病
They'll either lie about their children being sick
甚至刻意使孩子生病
or sometimes go as far as to actually make them ill.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
我深爱汤马斯 他是我的一切
I love Thomas; he's my whole life.
为了引起注意 博取同情
For attention, for sympathy.
又或许是你认为他会抛弃你
Or maybe you thought he was gonna leave you,
所以你想使他虚弱得离不开你
so you wanted to weaken him enough to keep him around.
不 我爱他 绝不可能做出伤害他的事
No, I love him. I would never do anything to hurt him.
很抱歉 我们必须通知执法机关
I'm sorry, but we're gonna have to inform the authorities.
她没有对我下毒
She isn't poisoning me.
是我自己下的毒
I've been poisoning myself.
她快要把我逼疯了
She is driving me insane.
我本不打算跟任何人在一起的 真的
I wasn't looking to get serious with anybody, really.
但雪莉咄咄逼人 死缠烂打
But Shelly was just so pushy and clingy,
而且莫名其妙地就搬进我家了
and all of a sudden, she's just moving in with me.
还打理所有东西
And organizing everything.
一根叉子 一个钉子甚至棉球都不放过
Every fork or thumbtack or cotton ball!
她还不许我把情♥趣♥用♥品♥放在床头柜
You know, she won't let me keep sex toys in the bedside table.
这种人绝对不能信任
You can't trust someone who does that.
你怎么从来没告诉过我
Why didn't you tell me any of this?
因为你玻璃心又怪里怪气
Because you're just so fragile and weird,
我想说如果告诉你
and I just thought if I told you,
你一定会崩溃
that you'd freak out.
所以我从深网买♥♥到了二恶英
So, I bought some dioxin on the deep web,
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表