剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 你认为我只是严重缺水吗
I'm sorry, so you think I am just extremely dehydrated?
可我吃过人脑的事怎么解释呢
But what about the fact that I ate brains?
喂 斯万多 我是凯茜·蒙什
Hello, Swando? It's Cathy Munsch.
你还记得我吗 我们在飞机上遇到的
Do you remember me? We met on a plane.
凯茜 好长时间没见了
Cathy, hi. It's been a while.
是我 斯万多
Yes, hello, Swando.
你还记得你带我去的那场派对吗
Do you remember that party that you took me to?
那是你的一个亲戚的葬礼 对吗
That was for one of your relatives, am I correct?
对的 很伤感
Yes, that is right. Very sad.
我们还吃了脑子
And we ate brains?
对的对的
Yes, that is right.
那是家族传统
It's a family tradition.
我得了新几内亚震颤病
I have Kuru.
-凯茜 那确实很令人伤感 -好了好了
- Oh, Cathy, that's very sad. - There, there. There, there.
我们也很心碎
We are heartbroken, too.
祖父是我们挚爱的家庭成员
Grandpa was a dear member of the family.
兰比也是
And so was Lamby.
等等 兰比是谁
Wait, wait, who's Lamby?
兰比 它是我们的宠物羊 它也去世了
Lamby. He was our pet lamb. He died, too.
我们的家族传统是宠物羊死去的时候
It's a family tradition that when a pet lamb dies,
我们要吃了它们的脑袋
we eat the brains.
等等 你是说我吃的是羊脑而不是人脑
Wait, are you saying that I ate lamb brains and not human brains?
我们当然不吃人脑
Of course we don't eat human brains,
你个仇外主义的垃圾
you xenophobic piece of garbage.
我没得新几内亚震颤病
I don't have Kuru!
我只是脱水了
I'm dehydrated.
我会好起来的
I'm gonna be fine.
各位
Hey, everybody,
贺佛护士让我们都去地下室
Nurse Hoffel wants us all to go down to the basement
开香槟庆祝这个好消息
for a champagne toast to celebrate the good news.
她怎么知道的 走吧
How does she know? Oh, come on.
我需要喝水
I need some water.
各位 欢迎光临 请进
Welcome, everyone. Please go inside.
香槟和奶酪
Oh, champagne and cheese!
还有个蜜月床
And a honeymoon bed.
亲爱的 马上就可以开搞了
Sweetheart, boning soon!
等会儿
Hold on a second.
这不是香槟 只是气泡苹果酒
This isn't real champagne. This is sparkling apple cider!
奶酪是泡沫做的
And this cheese is Styrofoam.
我只是想确保你们最后的晚餐
I just wanted to make sure your last meal was
糟糕透顶
as awful as possible.
慢着 你才是绿魔
Wait. You're the Green Meanie?
这我可没想过
Well, I was not expecting that.
海丝特 你本可以给我们...
Well, Hester, you could have given--
-海丝特去哪了 -几小时前
- Where's Hester? - I saw her get in an Uber
我看到她拿着行李打车走了
with her suitcases a couple of hours ago.
我非常确定她是在逃跑
Pretty sure she was running away.
就是不知道为什么现在才跑
Not sure why it took her so long.
这没道理啊
This makes no sense.
她年纪那么大 不可能是那个肚里的孩子
She's way to old to be the baby in the belly.
那你们还指控我
That didn't stop you guys accusing me.
卡西迪医生是那个肚里的孩子
Dr. Cassidy is the baby in the belly,
也是另一个绿魔
and the other Green Meanie.
他已经三天没杀人了 所以...
He totally hasn't killed someone in, like, three days, so...
这些和"糟糕"护士有什么关系
What does any of this have to do with Nurse Awful?!
因为我真名不是"贺佛" 你个恶毒淫♥娃♥
Because my real name isn't "Hoffel," you evil little trollop.
是贝恩
It's Bean!
有点耳熟
Sort of rings a bell?
我的老天啊 阿加莎·贝恩
For the love of Pete! Agatha Bean?
-能再给些提示吗 -她曾是你们的女佣
- Can you give us a couple more clues? - She was your maid!
你们把可怜的阿加莎的脸按在油锅里炸
You burned poor Agatha's face in the deep fryer.
她是我姐 你们杀了她
She was my sister, and you killed her.
而你让她们逍遥法外 蒙什教务长
And you let them get away with it, Dean Munsch.
-我非常非常抱歉 -我能说...
- I am sooo sorry about that. - Can I just say...
我感觉自己很冤枉地
I feel like I'm unfairly being, you know,
混在这群人中了
lumped in with this group here.
附带损害
Collateral damage.
今天她们要为害死亲爱的阿加莎付出代价
Today they pay for what they did to sweet Agatha.
而卡西迪要背负所有罪名
And Cassidy will take the fall for all of it.
别着急
Not so fast!
妈
Mom?
扎丹 你没出事
Zayday, you're safe!
我真是松了一口气
Oh, I'm so relieved.
真感谢你们
Yeah, thank you guys
不知疲倦地努力寻找我
for all your tireless efforts in trying to find me.
我又被困井里了
I was trapped in a well again.
放手吧 贺佛护士
This ends now, Nurse Hoffel.
自从见到这个医院
Since seeing this hospital,
以及这里对患者的爱护 尊重和治疗
and the way it loves, respects, and heals its patients,
让我意识到我有多不该耿耿于怀
it's made me realize how wrong I was to hold onto my anger.
过去的就过去了
The past is the past.
我重生了
I'm reborn!
把她带到笼子里
Put her in the cage!
-抬过去 -快点
- Move it! Move it! - Come on, move it.
不 不
No, no!
妈
Mom.
对不起 我让你失望了
I'm so sorry I let you down.
不 你没有
No. No, you didn't.
你救了我
You saved me.
你和扎丹·威廉姆斯
You and Zayday Williams.
霍利斯夫人 对你和你家人的遭遇
Ms. Hollis, I'm so sorry about everything
我感到非常遗憾
that's happened to you and your family.
如果我们能渡过这个难关
And if we make it through this,
我保证这家医院
I promise this hospital will make amends
会通过照顾并治愈尽可能多的病人来补偿
by caring for and curing as many people as possible.
你父亲
Your father.
他会以你为荣
He would be so proud.
我要宰了你
I'm gonna kill you.
这恐怕有点困难
Well, that's gonna be a little difficult
因为你就要支离破碎
when you're splattered into a million pieces
血肉横飞了
all over the neighborhood.
这颗炸♥弹♥比票房♥炸♥弹♥《云图》威力更大
This is a bigger bomb than Cloud Atlas!
恭喜你 卡西迪
Congratulations, Cassidy.
你老妈的愿望就要实现了
I think your mommy's about to get her wish.
我唯一的遗憾
The only regret I have
就是不能亲眼
is that I don't get to see your face
看着你死了 香奈儿
when you finally die, Chanel.
再见了 香奈儿们
Good-bye, Chanels.
祝你们在地狱过得愉快
Have fun in hell.
对了 我听说那里没有恐龙
Oh, by the way, I heard there are no dinosaurs!
不
Oh, no.
好了
Okay.
我们或许应该把握这时间
I guess we should take this moment, perhaps,
放下过去的一些恩恩怨怨
to let go of some old grudges.
去你的恩怨 我要全力突出重围
Screw that, I am going out guns blazing!
慢着 等一下
Wait! Wait a minute!
-什么 迪尼斯 -什么
- Wha... Denise! - What?
你还活着 也就是说我的冷疗舱奏效了
You're alive, that means my cryo-chamber worked!
确实奏效了 脆脆蒙什
Damn right it did, crunchy Munsch.
低温环境使我
The low temperature allowed my heart
心跳慢得足以恢复身体吧
to beat slowly enough to regain its strength or something.
总之 我回来了 小贱♥人♥们
Anyway, I'm back, bitches!
好了 我错过了些什么
All right. What did I miss?
希拉里总统当得如何
How's Hillary working out?
这可是第一位女总统
I mean, the first female president,
我竟然错过了这一历史时刻
and I missed the moment!
该死
Damn it!
你能不能别说话 快把炸♥弹♥拆了
Can you just stop talking and defuse the bomb?
见鬼 看起来真复杂
Damn, that look complicated.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表