剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
Uh, I have a confession to make.
我让海斯特搬去跟我们一起住了
I had Hester move in with us
好帮助我们找出谁是凶手
to help us figure out who the killer is
也保护我们不被杀
and keep us from getting killed.
听起来是一个非常蠢的计划
Well, that seems like a pretty dumb plan.
我之前没想清楚
It wasn't clearly thought out.
我想请你帮几个忙
Anyway, I have a couple of favors to ask you.
首先 请不要把我们交给警方
First, please don't turn us into the authorities
你保证过的
like you promised.
这样只会让他们开始询问
I mean, all that will do is make them ask questions
迪尼斯·亨普希尔在哪儿一类的问题
about where Denise Hemphill is.
既然那对我也有好处 同意
Well, since that benefits me, I agree.
那第二个
Well, so does the second one.
如果我们不给海斯特找点事儿做
If we don't give Hester something interesting to do,
她会杀点人的
she is gonna murder someone.
甚至是一些重量级的人物
Maybe even someone who actually matters,
比如我 或你
like me or you.
事实证明 海丝特一点也不排斥鲜血和内脏
Okay, Hester has proven to have no problem with blood and guts,
而且她比任何人都缺乏同情心
and she has way less empathy than any of us.
我想她会是杰出的手术医生
I mean, I think she'd make an excellent surgeon.
我绝不能让海丝特对病患开刀
I cannot let Hester operate on patients!
凭什么 你都让香奈儿们治病了
What? You let the Chanels and I treat people
而我大学唯一上过的一堂科学课
and the only science class I took in college
还是"科幻巨作赏析"呢
was "Great Works of Science Fiction."
还有一种办法
There is another option.
你听好了 海丝特
Here's the deal, Hester.
你必须得帮得上忙
I am going to allow you out of your cage
我才准许你踏出你的牢笼
only as long as you remain useful.
而且我不只要你帮忙揪出连环杀手
And I don't mean just helping us find the serial killer.
因为依你提供情报的速率看来
Because at the rate you are dribbling out information,
找到凶手前 医院员工早就死光了
the entire staff will be dead before he or she is caught.
我相信只要你给我一份有趣的工作
I'm sure if you give me something cool to do,
在感恩节前我会告诉你凶手是谁的
I'll tell you who it is by Thanksgiving.
我希望能在停尸房♥当志工
I was hoping that I could volunteer at the morgue.
听着
Listen.
我们的病患太多
We have too many patients
然而做诊断工作的人手不足
and not enough people to figure out what's wrong with them.
因此我要将一位病人交给你
So, I'm going to give you one.
我们CURE医院
We here at the C.U.R.E. Institute
专门诊断治愈不治之症
diagnose and cure the incurable.
如果你能够达成这两项目标
So, if you can achieve both those goals,
我会让你再享受一个星期的自♥由♥
I will allow you to stay free another week.
这边
Right here.
布兰登·萨特玛利
Brandon Szathmary...
这位是我医学院的学生
this is one of my medical students.
她叫做...
Her name is...
唐娜·莎曼
Donna Summer.
美国知名歌♥手
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
不需要看你的报告我就能断定
And I don't need to look at your chart to tell you that
你患有严重的
you suffer from an acute case of
"自认为扮成吸血鬼很帅的傻♥逼♥病"
"Douchy guy that thinks that dressing like a vampire is sexy."
你可以痊愈了 因为这样其实一点都不帅
Well, let me cure you right now and tell you that it's not.
除非你是九十年代的
Because unless you're '90s
汤姆·克鲁斯或是布拉德·皮特
Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt,
电影《夜访吸血鬼》
否则你只像科里·费尔德曼
you just look like Corey Feldman.
电影《捉鬼小精灵》
我是货真价实的吸血鬼
I'm actually a vampire.
从小到大都是
I have been my whole life.
只要走到阳光下
If I go out in the sun,
我的皮肤会立刻灼伤起水泡
my skin starts to blister and burn almost immediately.
我的双眼无法忍♥受强光 而且...
My eyes can't handle bright light, and...
看看我的牙
look at my teeth.
大蒜呢
What about garlic?
受不了
Can't stand it.
镜子呢
Mirrors?
那似乎只是种迷信
That one seems to be an old wives' tale.
我们还是能看见镜中倒影
We can see our reflections.
我嗜血成瘾
And I'm obsessed with blood.
再多也不够 我把鲜血当冰茶喝
I can't get enough of it. I drink it like iced tea.
但是我不曾伤害任何人
I don't hurt anyone, though.
我在红十字会有内应
I have an in with the guy at the Red Cross.
说到血
Speaking of blood,
你没事吧 蒙什教务长博士
are you okay, Dr. Dean Munsch?
你脸色苍白
You look pale.
你贫血吗 贫血会让我倒尽胃口
Are you anemic? Because that's a major turn-off for me.
他说得没错
He's right.
也许我该给你做些检测
Maybe I should run some tests on you.
不用了 我很好
No, I'm fine!
说实话 也不好 我...
Honestly, just... oh, no, I...
是这样的 我昨晚没睡着
You know what? I didn't sleep last night.
那我就不打扰...
So, I, I'm gonna leave you two...
你和...
here, you and, um...
唐娜了
Donna.
就这样吧
Okay.
不要闹出人命
And no murdering anyone.
从两天前到现在
I... I've given nine pints of blood
我已经被抽了九品脱的血了
in the last two days,
我觉得不应该再抽我的血了
and I don't think that I can give anymore.
如果你不想作出贡献
If you don't want to be part of the solution
解决本院
to the catastrophic
这次灾难性的血量短缺问题 五号♥
blood shortage at this hospital, Number Five,
那你为何不 怎么说呢
why don't you, I don't know,
想个办法 动动你那大屁♥股♥
figure out a way to remove your ass,
估计你屁♥股♥都在椅子上生根了吧
that's probably grown roots into that chair,
然后离开这里
and leave!
我不能走
I can't.
那就坐好 接受这个现实
Then sit there and celebrate the fact that
你每献出一品脱血 我就离免费的
with each pint of blood, you're getting me one step closer
血岛之行又近了一步
to an all-expense-paid vacation to Blood Island
这样我就能和性感医生上♥床♥了
so I can bone down with Dr. Hot.
你的三明治能给我吃一口吗
Can I just have one bite of your sandwich, please?
不行
No.
干得漂亮 马凡
Attagirl, Marfan.
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么突然间献血变得如此重要
Why is this blood drive suddenly so important?
献血超级重要的
Blood drives are super important.
我第一次切除
When I had the first ten feet
多余的十英寸大肠的时候 他们
of my extra intestines removed, they severed
切到了肠系膜动脉却没输血 我差点挂了
my mesenteric artery and without a transfusion, I almost died.
不 我是说 有个连环杀手
No, I mean there's a serial killer
混迹在这家医院里
on the loose at this hospital,
专杀护士和患者
targeting nurses and patients.
好吧 你们几个显然没有
Okay, you guys have clearly never been hunted
被连环杀手追杀过
by a serial killer before.
三号♥说得对
Number Three is right.
你一旦成为
Once you've been targeted
连环杀手的目标
by your first serial killer,
你就会发现...
you sort of just realize that...
惊慌失措地走来走去
walking around being constantly terrified
完全无济于事
isn't gonna help anything at all.
这会表现出你内心的胆怯 从而更能
Just give you worry lines and make the killer
激起凶手杀人的欲望
want to kill you even more.
好了 九号♥ 我们开始吧
All right, number Nine, let's get you started.
想扎在哪根血管上
Is there a particularly juicy vein
你有没有什么偏好
you like getting jabbed in?
臂弯还是手背
Crook of the arm? Behind the hand?
这俩都不行的话 扎在双趾之间总是好的
Failing that, we can always do between the toes.
不行 我不抽 我晕针
No, I can't. I'm terrified of needles.
什么 别扯了 九号♥
What?! That's insane, Number Nine.
你是个哥特女孩
You're a goth.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表