剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
纽约WNYW电台
护士站 万圣节派对
我已经用按钮呼叫你半小时了
I have been buzzing you with the call button for half an hour!
我老公不对劲
Something's wrong with my husband.
抱歉 今天可是万圣节
Um, I'm sorry, but it's Halloween.
万圣节本来就是要放松的
We all kind of like letting loose on Halloween.
我觉得他快死了
I think he's dying!
1985年10月31日
"恶"母玛利亚 永恒的痛苦
[本为:圣母玛利亚 永恒的救赎]
你们看到麦克医生了吗 有人急着找
Have you seen Dr. Mike? Someone is having an emergency
死活等不到派对结束了
that just can't wait till the party is over.
我老公有慢性阻塞性肺病 无法呼吸了
My husband has C.O.P.D. He can't breathe.
也许他只是在扮演慢性阻塞性肺病患者呢
Are you sure he's not just dressed up as a dude with C.O.P.D.?
麦克医生应该正在后边找安♥眠♥酮♥
Uh, pretty sure Dr. Mike is in the back rack looking for quaaludes.
麦克医生
Dr. Mike?
你们好啊
Hello, ladies.
我老公需要救助
My husband needs a doctor!
今天可是万圣节
But it's Halloween.
我也是这么说的
That's what I told her.
求你了
?Please,? I'm begging you.
好吧
All right.
如果我今晚注定要救死扶伤 那好吧
If I have to save a life tonight, so be it.
这是我的工作
It is what I do.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
再来一次
Yeah, again.
继续
Again.
好了
Okay.
他需要做肺部引流
His lungs need to be drained.
不如等到明天早上吧
I say we wait until morning.
立刻帮他做手术
Give him the procedure now!
否则我让你们全都被吊销从医执照
Or I swear, I'll make sure all of you lose your medical licenses.
让这家医院关门
I will shut this hospital down.
其实呢 你说得很有道理
Okay, you know what? Um... you're absolutely right.
我们怎能忘记从医誓约
It's like we forgot our Hippocratic oath. Okay.
比尔 我会给你打一支镇定剂
Bill, uh, I am going to give you a sedative,
然后亲自送你去手术室
and then I am personally going to take you to the O.R.
好吗 我来帮你做手术
Okay? Where I will be ?performing your procedure, okay?
你会没事的
Everything will be fine.
宝贝 我好爱你
Baby, I love you so much.
你是我的生命 是我的一切
You're my life, you're my everything.
我们的儿子还好吗
How's our son doing?
非常好
Good. Good.
特别期待你回家
Excited for you to come home.
兰瑟护士 请拿点夏威夷混合果汁过来
Nurse Lancer, please bring Hawaiian Punch to the Halloween party.
女士 非常抱歉
Okay. Ma'am, gonna have to ask you
请在候诊室等候
to go wait in the waiting room.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you so much, Doctor.
好了 比尔
Okay, Bill.
该睡觉啦
Sleepy time.
谢谢你
I owe you.
这是我的工作
It's what I do.
我们居然因为这破事错过了派对
I cannot believe we're missing the party for this.
去他的
Screw that.
这所医院原本是家结核病门诊
This hospital was originally built as a tuberculosis clinic,
但入院的病人
but the patients who were checking in
病情却日益恶化
just kept getting sicker and sicker
后来他们才意识到
until they realized it was because
原来医院旁边有个烂沼泽
they built it up against this rancid swamp.
因此医院停业了十年后才重新开放
So they closed it down for a decade until they reopened it,
如今我们院在附近的四家医院中
and now we are the fourth best performing hospital
排行垫底 真是再好不过了
out of four in the area, which is great for us
因为病人因此也不会报什么期望
because it keeps expectations super low.
我一直都不喜欢这个沼泽
I never liked this swamp.
我就在附近长大...
I grew up around here and...
小伙伴们一直都说
the kids used to always talk
这里住着一只恶魔
about a...a monster that lived back here.
绿魔
The Green Meanie.
沼泽本身就是个恶魔
Swamp itself is the monster.
如果把尸体丢在沼泽
You know if you leave a body out here,
这些虫子和细菌
between the bugs and the bacteria,
几天之内就会把尸体吞噬干净
it will disappear in a matter of days?
那我们就把他丢在这里吗
We're just gonna leave him here?
做手术是我编的
I made up all that crap about doing the procedure.
过不了几个小时他就会死
He'll be dead within the hour,
到时候就是我们的责任
and then we'll get the blame.
我们不如把他扔在这里
So we will dump his body out here,
伪造档案 就说我们已经做过手术了
fake the paperwork, say we did the procedure,
他已经自己出院
that he checked himself out,
然后伴着席娜·伊斯顿的音乐 整晚狂嗨
and then rock out to Sheena Easton all night long.
那他妻子怎么办
What about his wife?
她一人势单力薄
It's her word against ours.
等等
Now, wait.
要是被人看到怎么办
What if someone saw us?
你的装束太特别了
Your costume is pretty specific.
走吧
Shall we?
尖叫女王
第二季 第一集
《时代周刊》
"蒙什扑面而来"
康复病原学医护联合医院
凯瑟琳·霍巴特
Catherine Hobart?
我是布洛克·霍尔特医生 哈佛毕业
I'm Dr. Brock Holt. I went to Harvard.
我是卡西迪·加斯凯德医生 幸会
And I'm Dr. Cassidy Cascade. Nice to meet you.
-请跟我来 -请跟我来
- Right this way. - ?Right this way.
-不要抢我台词 -好吧
- I say "Right this way." - Okay.
凯瑟琳·霍巴特 来自新罕布♥什♥尔州拉科尼亚
Okay, Catherine Hobart of Laconia, New Hampshire.
你之前被诊断出患有严重的
You've been diagnosed previously with a severe case of
多毛症 也就是狼人综合症
hypertrichosis, aka Werewolf Syndrome.
我还被猎狗人抓过
I was once arrested by a dogcatcher.
所有的药物治疗
Hey. Here's one thing that is contraindicated
都有一个禁忌 自怨自艾
to any treatment we prescribe: self-pity.
你的毛好软
Your hair is so soft.
你的护发素是什么牌子
What conditioner do you use?
科颜氏 虽然很贵 但是...
It's Kiehl's. I know it's expensive, but...
-物有所值 -物有所值
- So worth it. ?- So worth it.
我们肯定能聊得来
You and I are gonna get along just fine.
你的病因
Your condition is being caused by
是17号♥染色体的反转变异
an inverse mutation on chromosome 17.
我知道 我看过无数医生了
I know. I've seen hundreds of doctors.
差点就要放弃了 直到蒙什医生
And I'd almost given up hope, before Dr. Munsch
在那间恐怖的病人聊天室发现了我
found me in that creepy disease chat room
她说我来这里就会痊愈
and told me if I came here, she could cure me.
我是不是说到做到 你好
Do I keep my word? Hi.
我是凯茜·蒙什医生 欢迎来到我们医院
I'm Dr. Cathy Munsch. And welcome to my hospital.
你压根就不是个医生
You know you're not really a doctor.
不好意思
Well, I'm sorry.
我去年在匹兹堡大学
But when I gave the commencement address
做毕业演讲时
at the University of Pittsburgh last year,
他们把从比尔·科斯收回的名誉博士
they gave me the actual honorary doctorate
喜剧演员 被多次指控性侵女性
授予了我
they stripped from Bill Cosby.
霍巴特小姐 你有幸能成为了
Anyway, Ms. Hobart, you have the great honor
我们CURE医院的首例患者
of being our first patient here at the C.U.R.E. Institute.
我们的座右铭是"治愈不治之症"
Our motto is: "Where the incurable are cured."
别让她报太大希望
I wouldn't get her hopes up.
她无药可救了
She's incurable.
你想谈谈奇迹吗
You want to talk about impossible?
你想谈谈被全世界否定时
You want to talk about the world saying no,
像训狗一样打到他们正襟危坐
and you beating it like a dog until you make it sit,
摇尾乞怜地肯定你吗
stay and beg to say yes?
那你说的一定是凯茜·蒙什教务长博士
Well, then you have to be talking about one Dr. Dean Cathy Munsch
以及她创立这座治疗殿堂的心路历程
and her journey to opening this palace of healing.
现在你可能在问自己
By now, you're probably asking yourself,
慢着 这不是凯茜·蒙什吗
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表