剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
I'm cursed with being a sexual pariah. ?
宝贝 你是个脸色苍白牙龈萎缩的怪胎
Honey, you are a pale weirdo with receding gums
都不能在民族餐厅吃饭
who can't eat at an ethnic restaurant!
你有没有性病都是弃民
You're a pariah with or without an STD!
不过幸好 你没有性病
Fortunately, you don't have one.
我给他喝之前化验了血 没问题
I checked the blood before I gave it to him. It's clean.
没有性病
Free of any and all STD's.
什么
What?
我很震惊
I'm shocked.
我就知道是你干的
I knew you were behind this!
你给我等着
I am gonna get you.
我会在你最不经意时对付你的
When you least expect it, I am going to get you.
香奈儿 我到处找你
Chanel? I've been looking all over for you.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你给香奈儿九号♥彻底放血
The extra blood you submitted by totally exsanguinating
所得的额外血液让你正式通过了
Chanel #9 has officially taken you past
我们随意设置的官方终点线
the arbitrary yet official finish line.
你在采血计划中获胜了
You win the blood drive.
我要去血岛了吗
I'm going to Blood Island?
当然啦
You bet your tiny ass you are!
这两个花环是给其他香奈儿的
And these two are for the other Chanels.
谢谢 我还需要一个花环
Thank you. I'm gonna need one more,
因为既然现在正式确认我并未染上任何性病
because now that I am officially STD-free,
我觉得有人要和我一起"去"了
I think a certain someone is gonna want to come with me--
是的 这话我说得很委婉
and yes, I do mean that as a euphemism.
这是你的机票
And here are your plane tickets.
商务舱
"Business select"?
我只坐包机
I only fly charter.
我付不起包机的钱
I... can't afford... a charter jet.
没关系
Well, that's okay.
那就直接变现吧 我自己去
I'll just take the cash-equivalency option and go on my own trip.
什么 我没钱了
What? I can't afford that.
为了支付这趟旅行的开销
I've already maxed out all my credit cards
我已经刷爆了所有信♥用♥卡♥
just to be able to afford this trip.
你必须得去血岛
You have to go to Blood Island!
你必须履行你筹划的比赛奖励
You have to honor the terms of the contest that you came up with,
不然你就等着收我的律师函吧
or you will be hearing from my lawyer.
O型阳性 O型阳性 AB型阴性
O positive, O positive, AB negative.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我查了一下医院的病历
I checked the hospital records.
比尔·霍利斯的血型是O型阳性
Bill Hollis' blood type is O positive,
简·霍利斯也一样
so is Jane Hollis'.
什么 你是怎么发现的
What? How'd you find that out?
走运了
Jackpot.
热乎乎的烤派
Hot pies!
快来尝尝新鲜出炉的美味烤派
Come and get your hot, delicious pies!
女士 我能邀你品尝一块免费的美味烤派吗
Ma'am, can I tempt you with a free, delicious hot pie?
有何不可
Why not?
这是什么派
Just, what kind of pie is this?
虫派
Worm pie.
虫子 没错
It's worm. Yep.
你可以用间接酶联免疫吸附法
You know, you can get a blood type from a saliva sample
以单株抗体为媒介从唾液样本中
using an indirect enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay
测出一个人的血型
using monoclonal antibodies?
是的 还有我的血型是AB型阴性
Oh, yeah, and my blood type is AB negative,
所以我不可能是她肚子里的孩子
so there's no way I could be the baby in the belly.
感谢上帝
Thank the Lord!
真是松了口气
I'm so relieved!
我就知道不可能是你
I knew it couldn't be you.
非常抱歉我曾怀疑过你
I'm so sorry I ever doubted you.
等等
Oh, wait a minute.
你知道这意味着什么 对吗
You know what that means, don't you?
她肚子里那个孩子肯定是O型阳性
The baby in the belly has to be O positive.
什么情况
I don't understand.
你是员工中唯一血型为O型阳性的男性
You're the only man on staff with type O positive blood.
真的吗
Really?
是的 和大约三十年前在这里
Yes. Which is the same type as a man named Bill Hollis,
被杀掉的比尔·霍利斯的血型完全一样
who most likely was murdered here 30 years ago,
也和他有孕在身的老婆简·霍利斯的血型匹配
as well as his wife, Jane Hollis, who was with child at the time.
那个孩子理应也是O型阳性血
That child would also have type O positive blood,
也有杀害医院里每个人的作案动机
as well as a motive to murder everyone here at the hospital.
所以你是想说
So... you're suggesting
我是他俩的孩子
that I was that baby they were pregnant with?
你们觉得我只有三十岁
Well, I'm just, like, very flattered
真是让我受宠若惊 但是...
that you all think I look 30, but...
你们应该意识到这很扯了 对吧
you do realize this is insane, right?
你做♥爱♥的精力确实像三十岁
Yeah. Well, you do bone down like a 30-year-old.
五十岁的人里就数你颜值最高
I mean, you be, like, the most handsomest 50-year-old ever.
你真是帅到让人怀疑 老兄
You're, like, suspiciously handsome, dude.
确实
Exactly.
也许你这三十年来每年夏天都待在泳池边
Maybe you spent every summer for 30 years at the pool.
或许你年轻的时候做过救生员
Maybe as a teenager, you were a lifeguard
-被严重晒伤 -好吧
- and suffered severe sun damage. - All right.
我懂了 我帅到让人生疑
I-I get it, I am ridiculously handsome
我也的确心态年轻 但是...
and I do have an air of youthfulness about me, but...
O型阳性是最常见的血型
O positive is the most common blood type.
地球上40%的人都是这个血型
Thre is 40% of the people on this Earth have it.
整个医院只有我是这个血型也太奇怪了
I mean, it's weird that I'm the only one in the hospital that has it.
可事实摆在眼前
And yet this is where we find ourselves.
实践出真知
The proof is in the pudding.
或者我应该说 血中出真知
Or as I should say, the proof is in the blood pudding.
不 我不该这么说
No. Actually, I shouldn't.
我为刚才用的双关表示歉意
And I apologize for going for the pun.
一说出口我就觉得脏
The minute it left my mouth, I felt dirty.
霍尔特医生 科学是不会说谎的
Dr. Holt... science doesn't lie,
在我看来
and as far as I'm concerned,
你现在是头号♥嫌疑人
at this point, you are the prime suspect.
这是奇耻大辱而且太扯了
This is an outrage, and completely illogical.
你们这群白♥痴♥不配活着
You morons don't deserve to live.
你们想指控我谋杀 有种就来
You want to accuse me of murder, you go right ahead.
但后果自负
But there will be consequences.
你吓到我了
You startled me.
给我的
For me?
这怎么好意思
You shouldn't have.
这不会让人懵圈吗
Won't this get a little confusing?
你说过已经有两个绿魔了
You say there are already two Green Meanies,
现在有三个
so now there's three?
我没意见
Works for me.
我喜欢绿色
Green is my color.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表