剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
我说我在排出我腹腔的空气
I said I'm airing out my scroat.
我还给你带来了你的"手选人"名单
And I brought you your list of handidates.
-我的什么 -愿意把手捐给你的人选
- My what? - Your prospective list of hand donors.
他们都急用钱
They're all in need of fast cash.
而且他们都不是连环杀手
And I'm pretty sure none of them are serial killers.
亚努什·布罗斯沃斯基 41岁 清洁工
Janusz Brozowsky, 41, janitor.
他有双巧手
He's ambidextrous.
哪怕右手没了 他左手加残肢也能拧拖把
Said he can still rock a mop with just a left hand and a nub.
弗雷德·巴恩斯多
Fred Barnsdall,
66岁的手风琴手 人很好
a 66-year-old accordion player. Great guy.
还有丹尼·罗德里格斯 赛百味副经理
There's Danny Rodriguez, assistant manager at Subway.
他说自己的工作太无聊了
He said the job's so boring he's just
琢磨着不如把手砍掉好了
thinking about cutting his hand off anyway.
出去
Get out.
另外 手术会由我来主刀
Also, I'm gonna be performing the surgery.
没门
No.
轮不到由你主刀
There's no way you're performing the surgery.
当然轮得到
There's yes way I'm performing the surgery,
因为A 蒙什教务长爱我
because, A, Dean Munsch loves me.
B 这是家教学医院
B, this is a teaching hospital.
C 我已经用很多尸体练过手了
C, I've been practicing on a lot of cadavers.
D 你有没有发现
And D, did you notice that
我们的老二尺寸差不多
our wangers are about the same size?
再说一遍 我们为什么要来这儿
Now, remind me again why we're here.
"Esrun"倒过来拼就是"Nurse"[护士]
"Esrun" backwards is "Nurse."
我搜索时 出现了这个结果
When I googled it, this came up.
大概五年前《中佛罗里达中介月刊》
An article in Central Florida Realtor Monthly
刊登过一篇文章
from about five years ago.
如果你跟我们一起飞来
You know, we could've gone over all of this
就有时间读了
if you had just flown with us on the plane.
可我从不坐民航 只坐私人飞机
Yes, well, I don't fly commercial, just private.
《艾丝润之宅》
All right, "The house that Esrun built."
"林·约翰斯通是如何将
"How nurse Lynn Johnstone turned
自♥制♥护手霜作坊转变为
homemade hand cream into the crown jewel
佛罗里达房♥产的掌上明珠"
of Florida real estate,"
大沼泽中间有个巨型庄园而已
So, there's a big mansion in the middle of the Everglades.
我还是不懂 这跟绿魔有什么关系
I still don't get what this has to do with the Green Meanie.
大家都不懂 你个白♥痴♥
None of us do, you idiot.
但显然 海丝特想让我们搞清楚
But, obviously, Hester wants us to find out.
侦查工作做得真好
This is some good sleuthing,
扎丹·威廉姆斯
Zayday Williams.
太棒了
Too good.
能不能闭嘴
Could you just stop?
凶手显然不是我
It's obvious I'm not the killer.
你好
Hello.
我们找林·约翰斯通
We're looking for a Lynn Johnstone.
她在吗
Is she here?
不好意思 我就是
Excuse me, I'm Lynn Johnstone.
你知道吗
?You know,
8%的护士是男性
eight percent of nurses are male
"林"是个凯尔特贵族名字
and Lynn is a noble Celtic name.
意思是"水池"或是"湖"
It means "Pool" or "Lake."
行了 粉衣美人
All right, Pretty in Pink.
别傲娇了
Don't get your panties in a bunch.
我们能进去吗
You mind if we come inside?
我都要热化了
It's as hot as fish grease out here.
亨普希尔特别探员
And Special Agent Hemphill
裤裆都出汗了
is getting a little damp in the crack.
进来吧
Come on in.
欢迎来到艾丝润之宅
Welcome to the House of Esrun.
小心点
Watch your step.
这里到处都是润肤膏
There's moisturizer everywhere.
这是我的家庭工作室
This is my in-home studio
艾丝润的所有广♥告♥都拍摄于此
where I film all the Esrun cream infomercials.
我们的产品出口150个国家
We are in 150 different countries
去年的利润为3.5亿美元
and last year we grossed over $350 million.
真是不错
Yes, well, that's all very interesting,
但我们是为圣母玛利亚永恒救赎医院的事而来
but we're here about Our Lady of Perpetual Suffering Hospital.
我们在调查近期案件时
Your name came up as a possible link
发现了你的名字
to some recent incidents that transpired.
我在那里工作过
I used to work there.
事发当晚我就在现场
I was there the night it happened.
什么事件
The night what happened?
整层楼的病人和医护人员都被虐杀了
An entire floor of patients and staff were euthanized.
-你说什么 -我当时在卫生间
- Say what now?! - I was in the bathroom.
因为我拉肚子一泻千里
Because I had to make a big ol' number two.
我在厕所待了好一阵子
I was in that bathroom for a while.
那时我开始服用洋车前子
See, I had just started taking psyllium husks.
那玩意儿简直太清肠
And those things scrub you like a brush.
所以我就哼哼唧唧
So I was doing some : vocalizations
来稍微克服下这种不适
to sort of work through the discomfort.
所以我才什么都没听到
And that explains why I didn't hear anything.
我和一名记者说过
I talked to one reporter,
然而院方给我五百万美金
but the hospital board paid me $5 million
作为封口费 还让我签了保密协议
in hush money and made me sign a nondisclosure agreement.
我把那笔钱都花在了艾丝润面霜上
I put all of that money into Esrun cream!
但其实装的就是隆力奇
Which is actually just Jergens.
我只不过是换了包装瓶
I put it in different bottles and put
贴了个"已经护士批准"的标签
a sticker on it that says, "Approved by nurses"
然后把价格提高三四倍
and charge three, four times the price.
等等 你自始至终没见过凶手的样子
So, wait, you never got a glimpse of the murderer?
我没必要看
I didn't have to.
我知道是谁干的
I know who did it.
在1986年十月
In October of 1986,
我才刚到医院工作几个月
I'd only been at the hospital for a few months,
就和托马斯护士成为好朋友
but I became best friends with Nurse Thomas,
她已经入职多年
who'd been there for years.
就在她和其他人被杀之前的一个晚上
And one night before she and everyone else were killed,
她因为万圣节即将到来而恐惧万分
she was freaking out because Halloween was coming up,
这让她想起一年前的事
and it reminded her of the year before.
当时有位孕妇和她丈夫来到急诊室
When a pregnant lady and her husband came into the ER,
而医生任其丈夫死去
and the doctors let her husband die
还把尸体抛进了沼泽
and threw his body in the swamp.
几周之后 托马斯护士
And a few weeks later, Nurse Thomas,
还有其他人都死光了
along with everyone else, was dead.
我知道两年的万圣节之间
I knew there had to be a connection
必有某种关联
between that Halloween and the year before.
不过我尽力淡忘这件事
But I tried my best to just forget about it.
然而就在几周前
But then a few weeks ago...
我开始接到恐怖电♥话♥
the phone calls started.
这里是经过护士批准的艾丝润 我是林
Esrun, approved by nurses, Lynn speaking.
我自沼泽而来
I will come from the swamp,
你们抛尸弃骨的地方
where you threw all of the bodies.
什么 你是哪位啊
What? Who is this?
你双手沾满血渍
You have blood on your hands.
人家可是自豪的男护士
I am a proud male nurse.
你这是骚扰
This is harassment!
我会再度杀戮
I'm going to kill again.
尽管他们试图隐藏
They were trying to hide it,
但我知道那是女人的声音
but I knew that it was a woman's voice.
我第一反应是 天啊
My first thought was, "Oh, my God,
是那个孕妇
it's that pregnant woman."
或者是那个孕妇的孩子
Or the baby of the pregnant woman.
我也想到过
That occurred to me, too.
或许这个沼泽里全是使人女性化的化学药剂
Or maybe the swamp is filled with feminizing chemical agents
他们以为自己成功溺死了那个病人
and they thought that it was the guy that they drowned,
但他却变成了一个雌雄同体的沼泽怪物
but he came back as an androgynous swamp monster
回来复仇了
bent on revenge.
我觉得这不大可能
Yeah, I think that's less likely.
非常感谢你 护士
Thank you very much, nurse.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表