剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
《尖叫女王》前情提要
Previously on Scream Queens.
看来有必要召集一次绿魔峰会
Looks like we're gonna need to call a Green Meanie Summit.
我们来回顾一下过去和将来的凶案
We are here to review the past and future kills.
香奈儿·奥伯林炸烂了我姐的脸
Chanel Oberlin fried my sister's face off.
救命
Help me!
我是香奈儿三号♥ 卡西迪的女友
I'm Chanel number 3, Cassidy's girlfriend.
她必须死
She is going to have to die.
我们可以把迪尼斯放进冷冻舱里
We can put Denise in the freezer
直到他们找到治疗触电的方法
until they find a cure for being electrocuted.
布洛克·霍尔特医生 你是个杀手
You, Dr. Brock Holt, are a killer.
我得了新几内亚震颤病
I have a disease called Kuru.
这是绝症 我活不过一个月了
It is terminal. I'll be dead in a month.
你们要杀了我 是吧
You guys are gonna kill me, aren't you?
出口
出口
克莱门斯
查普曼
[皆为美国棒球投手]
香奈儿
Chanel?
天啊
Holy crap!
-抱歉 你还好吗 -谢谢你没杀我
- I'm sorry. Are you okay? - Yeah. Thanks for not killing me.
我不想继续下去了
I don't want this anymore.
那你妈怎么办
What about your mom, though?
看来我只能杀了她
I'm gonna have to kill her.
太极端了吧
Doesn't that seem a little extreme?
和她谈谈怎么样
How about you just talk to her?
也对 这样也行
Oh, yeah. That could work, too.
你没杀我 还去反抗你妈
You not killing me and standing up to your mom
实在让我欲♥火♥焚身
is totally turning me on.
不如我先回家 洗个战斗澡
How about I go home and take a quick whore's bath
我们半小时后见
and you meet me in a half an hour?
好吧 到时候见
Mm-kay. I'll see you then.
天啊 香奈儿们简直杀不死
Oh, my gosh. These Chanels are impossible to kill.
就好像她们的自恋和愚蠢
It's almost like their narcissism and stupidity
在她们周围形成了力场
create some kind of a force field around them.
我们得开拓思维
We have to think bigger.
而且得尽快了
And we've got to make that happen, soon.
我退出 我受够了
I'm out, okay? I'm-I'm-I'm done.
以后你自己来吧 但别碰香奈儿三号♥
This is all you, now. Except for Chanel #3.
你要是敢伤她
If you touch her,
我绝对会重出江湖 来要你的命
then I'll gladly come out of retirement to end you.
听好了 小可爱
Listen up, pretty boy.
如果你不帮我解决她们
If you're not part of the solution,
那在我看来 你就是另一个要解决的问题了
then as far as I'm concerned, you are just another problem.
尖叫女王
第二季 第十集[季终]
贺佛护士 呼叫急救中心
Call E.C.C. Nurse Hoffel, call E.C.C.
我们今晚还会一起吃晚餐吧
We still on for dinner tonight?
我有点迷糊 我们还在约会吗
I'm a little bit confused as to whether we're still dating.
毕竟我差点掐死你
I mean, I did try to strangle you
如果你觉得过分了
and I would totally understand if you thought that was
我绝对理解
sort of crossing the line.
别误会 当然过分了
It was, don't get me wrong.
但所有长♥期♥关系里都有一个阶段
But there comes a point in every long-term relationship
你会特别想掐死伴侣
where you feel like you just want to...strangle your partner!
所以你这么做
So, the fact that you actually did,
正意味着我们在交流感受
means we are communicating those feelings
而不是掩盖情绪
instead of burying them.
再说了 你帮我和三号♥ 五号♥
Plus, I took the fact that you helped me, #3 and #5
在医考中作弊 就算你赎罪了
cheat on the MCATs as your way of truly apologizing.
你没帮我作弊
You didn't help me cheat!
谁都没帮我作弊
Nobody helped me cheat!
我完全靠自己 差点就得了满分
I almost got a perfect score all by myself.
我们都差点就得了满分 五号♥
We all almost got perfect scores, Number Five.
-但我没作弊 -谁在乎呢
- But I didn't cheat! - Nobody cares!
-总之我们今晚还吃晚餐吧 -当然
- Anyway, we still on for dinner? - Sure.
眼前的机会你都看不到吗
Why can't you see the opportunity right in front of you?
我眼前唯一能看到的
The only thing I see right in front of me
就是褥疮恢复得不错 洛克利尔先生
is a bedsore that's progressing quite nicely, Mr. Locklear.
再使用几天磺胺嘧啶银和呋喃西林
All right, I want to keep you on silver sulfadiazine and nitrofurazone
我们再进行下一次清创术 好吗
for a few more days, before we attempt another debridement?
蒙什教务长快死了
Dean Munsch is dying.
很快
And soon.
如果她没有近亲
And her fortune is going into a trust
她的所有财产
that's being drafted on the premise
会被转入信托
that she doesn't have a next of kin.
她也确实没有近亲
Which she doesn't,
但是如果你说服她和你结婚
but she will, when you convince her
-她就有了 -什么
- to marry you. - What?
你好好想想
Just... think about it.
你们俩结个婚
You two get hitched,
她因为新几内亚震颤病死了
she kicks it from the Kuru and bam!
你就成了财产受托人
You're the fortune's trustee.
如果我能管理信托基金
If I'm in charge of the trust...
我们就可以悄悄地掳走所有的钱
We'll rob it from them blind.
然后私奔
We'll run away together.
跑到很远很远 没人找得到的地方
Far, far away, where no one can find us.
在海滩上修船
We'll fix up a boat on the beach,
就跟《肖申克的救赎》最后一幕一样
just like the last scene in Shawshank.
算了 我不怎么喜欢船
No, I don't really like boats.
我们可以买♥♥下血岛
Listen, we can buy Blood Island.
一起生活
We'll live there together.
只有我们两个杀手在岛上
Just two murderers with no one to murder
除了对方无人可杀 但我们不会下手
except for each other, but we never will,
因为我们信任并且爱着对方
because we love and trust each other.
相信我 布洛克
And believe me, Brock,
没人比我更了解你
no one understands you like I do.
我会永远在你身边
I will always be there for you.
我会一直...
And I will always...
让你后入我
let you attack my crack.
即使我真的吃多了
Even when I've had a really large meal
并且不确定你会碰到什么
and I'm unsure of what you might encounter up there.
听不懂你在说什么
Now you lost me.
我们可以买♥♥下血岛
We can buy blood Island
然后让大量游客登岛游玩
and we can fill it with boatloads of tourists.
一个接一个的干掉他们
Then we'll knock 'em off one by one.
最危险的游戏风格
Most Dangerous Game style.
极限旅游现在倒是很火爆
Extreme tourism is quite hot right now.
是吧
See?
但是这个计划太复杂了
Yeah, but this plan is too elaborate.
如果你停下来好好想想
If you stop and think about it...
别去想
Don't think about it.
这个计划看起来好像不可能
This plan seems impossible
但实际可行
until it's possible.
事实上 这是不可避免的
In fact, it's inevitable.
行了
Okay. All right.
我 我考虑一下
I'll, uh, I'll think about it.
莫比乌斯
Moebius?
是戴莉亚 戴莉亚·詹森
It's Daria. Daria Janssen.
随便吧 你在这里干什么
Whatever. What are you doing out here?
我喜欢新鲜西红柿
I love fresh tomatoes.
我测了一下沼泽的酸碱值
I checked the pH of the swamp,
发现沼泽下面大量的腐殖土
and concluded that the rich humus that settles at the bottom
可以作为完美的富氮肥
would make a fantastic nitrogen-rich fertilizer.
这些西红柿好像有点发光
The... tomatoes appear to be glowing slightly.
别点火
Don't light that!
这些物质高度易燃
This stuff is highly flammable.
一个小火花 那堆肥料就能把我们都干掉
One spark and that much fertilizer would kill us both.
如何制♥作♥肥料炸♥弹♥
你是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
不是
我的天 我的神
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
-怎么了 -听着
- What? - Okay, get this.
昨晚我在性感医生家过夜
Last night, I spent the night at Dr. Hot's house
他睡着之后我偷偷拿了他电♥话♥
and as soon as he fell asleep, I snatched his phone
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表