剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
there's really no point in me staying here.
不 等等 你还不能走
No, no! Wait, wait! Y-You... you can't leave yet.
你至少要再待一天
Uh, you have to stay, at least one more day.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because...
我当了这么多年的护士和医院的管理者
in all my years as a nurse, and hospital administrator,
我从来没见过一个姑娘
I have never met a woman
像你这么
who I thought had the stuff
有当医生的天赋 香奈儿
to be a doctor more than you, Chanel.
真的吗
Really?
所以我要给你通过医考的秘诀
Which is why I'm gonna give you this secret to passing the MCAT.
所有问题的答案
The answer to all the questions
都是B
is B.
真的吗
Seriously?
这太有道理了
That makes so much sense.
我知道 你也知道 我可能根本
I know, a-and you know, I probably didn't even need
就不用告诉你 你们都这么聪明
to tell you. You girls are so smart.
你们光靠自己就能的高分
And you would do well on your own.
现在你们有了内部消息
Now that you have the inside tip,
你们肯定能完爆医考
I think you ladies can ace the MCATs.
谢谢你
Thank you!
你为什么要往浴缸里倒油
Hey, why are you filling up the tub with fry oil?
因为这是个新的实验性疗法
Because this is a new experimental therapy
令肌肤柔滑细嫩
for making your skin soft.
准备妥当之后你应该来试试
You should try it, when it's all ready.
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
我对炸油有些不好的回忆
I have some bad memories with fry oil.
回见
Later.
海丝特
Hester.
我能问你个事吗
Can I ask you a question?
能私下说吗
In private?
问吧
Ask away.
温莱特夫人几小时前就去世了
Mrs. Wainwright died a couple of hours ago.
为什么没有她的死亡记录
Why isn't she tagged?
因为我还没告诉任何人啊
Cause I haven't told anyone yet.
这样我就可以趁机接触新鲜尸体了
I like taking advantage of having access to a fresh corpse.
好吧
Right.
听着
Listen.
你有过一些杀人的经历 对吧
You've had some issues in the past with killing people, right?
只有一个人好吗 我只杀过一个人
One person. Okay? I killed one person.
但说实话 我确实撞见过一些人被杀的现场
But to be fair, I did oversee the killings of a few other people.
就我们的谈话来说 足够了
All right, for the purpose of our conversation, that'll do.
我以前觉得我想杀了香奈儿
Now, I used to think that I wanted to kill Chanel
是因为我有一只连环杀手的手
because I had the hand of a serial killer.
但我现在换了正常人的手
But now that I have the hand of a normal person,
我还是很想杀了她
I still really want to kill her.
说实话比以前更想
More than ever, to tell you the truth.
知道了
I see.
从你所说的来看我觉得有三种可能
I see three possible conclusions that we can draw from this.
第一 被安娜·普莱桑斯吸收的双胞胎
Number one, the twin that was subsumed in the body
也是个连环凶手
of Anna Plaisance was also a serial killer,
所以你又被移植了一只连环凶手的手
so you were yet again given the hand of another serial killer.
从统计分♥析♥来说 基本不可能
Highly unlikely. Statistically speaking.
我同意
I agree.
第二 香奈儿实在是人品太差
Number two, is that Chanel is a terrible person,
你和她相处地时间越长
and the more time you spend with her,
你越觉得她该死
the more you realize she needs to die.
我觉得这个有道理
I'm beginning to get behind that.
那第三种可能呢
And what's option number three?
那就是从来都不是手的问题
That it was never really about the hand.
手只不过是个借口
The hand was just an excuse.
事实是你的本性不仅仅是想拯救生命
That, of course, it's in your true nature to save lives,
同时也想了结生命
but it's also to end them.
布洛克·霍尔特医生 你是个杀手
That you, Dr. Brock Holt, are a killer.
你应该和同你一样
And you need to be with a woman who...
有杀人欲望的女人在一起
shares your taste for murder.
一个会为你渴望挣脱的性感 强硬
Someone who celebrates the hot, hard,
危险内在欢呼的人
dangerous parts of you that are so desperate to get out.
曲奇饼干 我的最爱
Snickerdoodles? My favorite!
太走运了
What are the chances!
她死了
She's dead!
香奈儿...
Chanel Number...
她死了
She's dead.
我们得报♥警♥
We need to call the police!
不不不
No, no, no.
这位年轻的女士患有马凡氏综合征
This young woman suffers from Marfan Syndrome.
并发症可能会涉及到心脏和主动脉
Um, complications from that can include the heart and aorta.
会增加二尖瓣脱垂
There's an increased risk of mitral valve prolapse
以及主动脉瘤的风险
and aortic aneurysm.
她很有可能只是死于心脏病发作
Very likely she just died of a heart attack.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我在医院工作了好几个月了
I've worked in a hospital for months now.
我有留心
I pay attention.
那你怎么解释她脖子上的痕迹
How do you explain the marks on her neck?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我没事 没事 没事
Oh, I'm fine. I'm fine, I'm fine.
你看起来可不好
You don't seem fine.
不 不 我还好
No, no, I'm fine.
你该找医生做个检查
You should have a doctor examine you.
是的 实际上
Yes. Um, in fact,
亚瑟 你扶我回办公室吧
maybe Arthur, you could help me back to my office.
-当然可以 -你真是位强壮的绅士
- Yes, of course. ?- Such a gentleman and so strong.
香奈儿五号♥
Um, Chanel #5,
记得向有关当局汇报香奈儿七号♥的事
make sure that you alert the authorities about Chanel #7.
你和其他的香奈儿们
And you and the rest of the Chanels
把她送到我的"特别停尸房♥"中去
should take her to my special morgue.
"特别停尸房♥"
Special morgue.
懂了
Got it.
真巧 在这碰见你了
Funny running into you here.
你从我离开医院就开始跟踪我了
You've been following me since I left the hospital.
我只是在锻炼
I'm was trying to stay in shape.
杀人需要很强大的心肺功能和力量
Killing people demands serious cardio. And strength.
那该死的马凡女
Man, that damn Marfan girl,
她差点让我得了疝气
she almost gave me a hernia.
你想干什么
What do you want?
贺佛护士根本不在乎我们的死活
Nurse Hoffel doesn't care about us.
还有那个绿魔联盟
About the community of Green Meanies.
她喜欢独自行动
She's a lone wolf.
-所以呢 -所以你觉得
- So? ?- So what happens
这些事结束后 医院关闭后会发生什么
when this is all done and the hospital closes down?
我来告诉你
I'll tell you what.
史上最大的悬而未决的谋杀案
The biggest unsolved murder case of all time.
这会让十二宫杀手和开膛手杰克
It'll make Zodiac and Jack the Ripper
看起来像"妙探寻凶"游戏
look like a game of Clue.
我倒没想到这个
I hadn't thought about that.
因为你没那么聪明
Because you're not that smart.
但是贺佛护士很聪明
But Nurse Hoffel is.
我能向你保证她计划陷害我们其中一个
I can guarantee you that she has a plan for framing one of us.
鉴于发现你妈是谁
And considering that it's just a matter of time
只是个时间问题
before someone figures out who your mom is,
我敢打赌
I will bet my sweet ass
她正算计你呢 大兄弟
that she's painting that bull's-eye on you, big guy.
那你有什么建议
So, what are you suggesting?
结盟
An alliance.
我准备在贺佛动手前把香奈儿除掉
I'm gonna take out Chanel before Hoffel can,
但我行动时需要你的帮助
but I need you to back me up when I do.
她对付不了我们两个
She can't take the both of us on.
一旦大功告成
And once this is all done,
我们就把所有罪名都栽在她头上
we pin the whole thing on her
皆大欢喜
and everybody walks away happy.
成交吗
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表