剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
No. Behranu has heart failure.
不 伯兰奴患有心脏衰竭
He's being kept alive by a ventilator.
他靠一台呼吸器维持生命
The generator powering our clinic is running out of fuel.
但是给我们诊所供电的发电机快没燃料了
And yesterday, mortar shells
昨天许多迫击炮弹
destroyed the only mountain road that leads to the fuel depot.
又毁掉了村里通往油库的唯一山路
And if the generator runs out of fuel...
如果发电机燃料耗尽...
Ventilator stops working.
呼吸器就会停止工作
Behranu dies along with any chance
伯兰奴就会死
of finishing those peace talks.
和谈也将无疾而终
And Alex's community is decimated by militants.
而艾力克斯的村庄会被暴♥力♥分子肆虐
We only have 36 hours of petrol left.
我们只剩36小时的燃料了
Alex, I'm sorry,
艾力克斯 抱歉
but we're not suited to rebuild a mountain road.
但我们不适合建山路这种工作
That is not what we need.
我们不是想要这个
Please, open the file I just sent you.
请打开我刚发给你们的文件
Got it.
收到了
That is a five-mile pass that reaches the fuel depot,
是一条五英里的小径 能够通往油库
but it is full of buried ordinance from the war of '88.
但是充满了1988年战争的遗留地雷
And if not for the land mines, that would be a perfect
如果不是有地雷 那条路就很完美
shortcut to the fuel depot.
可以抄小道去油库
When I was a kid, my pen pal wanted
我小的时候 我的笔友
a postcard from Hollywood.
想要一张好莱坞的明信片
Yours wants us to clear a minefield?
但你的笔友却让我们排雷
Maybe we don't have to clear it.
也许我们不需要排雷
Maybe we just have to map it.
也许我们只需要画出路线图
Now, over time, land mines leak explosives
地雷经过一段时间会泄漏放射物
into the soil, so there must be a way
然后流进土地里 我们可以想办法
to chemically ID the leaks.
用化学方法定位泄漏地点
We have to get Florence in on this.
我们得让弗洛伦斯参与进来
Oh, she's still in Berlin.
她还在柏林
She's pitching her company to investors.
她要给她的公♥司♥拉投资
So we won't use chemistry.
所以我们不能用化学方法
Use biology.
那就用生物方法
Uh, we can get engineered saprotrophic soil bacterium
我们可以从大学研究实验室里
from a college research lab.
拿到带有标记的腐生土壤菌
What the hell is that? It's a bacteria.
那又是什么玩意 一种细菌
Eats hydrocarbons.
以烃类化合物为食
Use it to clean up oil spills, but it also gobbles up toluene.
可以用来清洁洒出来的油 但它也吃甲苯
And what the hell's that? It's the explosive
那又是什么东西 就是那些地雷
that leaks from the land mines.
泄漏出来的放射物
We spray the ground with bacteria,
我们往那片土地上洒满细菌
it ingests the toluene.
它们会摄取甲苯
And then the soil above the land mine, it's gonna glow green.
这样地雷上方的土地就会发绿
So we'll see where all the things that go boom are buried.
我们就能知道炸♥弹♥都在什么地方了
We drive around the mines and we get the fuel for Alex.
然后绕开地雷 给艾力克斯拿到燃料
I will make a laser
我会做个激光枪
so we can see the bacteria glow in the sun.
帮助我们在日光下看到细菌发光
Toby, give me a hand.
托比 帮我一下
I'll get us a plane. I'll grab the gear.
我来安排飞机 我来打包工具
I cannot thank you enough.
简直不能更感谢你们
We are on our way.
我们这就过去
Hey, Sly.
希尔
Need your help with the mapping software
我需要你帮我一起开♥发♥测绘软件
while we're on the plane.
可以在飞机上弄
Sure.
好
Walter, I noticed
沃特 我注意到
that it was your first instinct
你第一反应就是
to include Florence in this mission.
叫弗洛伦斯来参与这次任务
Now, I was just wondering
我只是想知道
if there was any possibility that...
是不是有这么一种可能性...
I told you at the softball game and I'm telling you now,
垒球比赛时我就说了 我再说一次
there is nothing going on.
我们之间没什么
Worst drive ever.
这车也太难坐了
That road had more bumps than a herd of pregnant camels.
那条路上的起起伏伏 可以跟一群怀孕的骆驼媲美
No wonder they can't transport the elder.
怪不得没办法转移长老
There's zero chance he'd survive that.
他绝对会被颠死的
Sylvester, you are here.
希尔维斯特 你到了
Alex.
艾力克斯
And Team Scorpion in my village.
天蝎团队居然来了我们村
Yeah. We can sign autographs later.
没错 我们晚点再给你们签名
Clock's ticking.
时间紧迫
What's the generator status?
那个发电机现在情况如何
Less than two hours of fuel left.
燃料只能支撑不到两小时了
Which means your elder and potential peace
意味着你们的长老 也是你们和平的可能性
also have less than two hours.
只有不到两小时的时间了
Uh, this is gonna be close.
时间很紧迫
Did you get the trucks I asked for?
你搞到了我所需的卡车吗
Secured. I apprentice with a plumber,
搞定了 我在给一个水管工当学徒
so I borrowed his pickup,
然后我找他借了皮卡
plus the fuel truck, of course.
当然了 还有油罐车
Okay. Let's load up and head out.
好的 我们赶紧把东西装好出发
Wait!
等等
First we must get approval from Behranu himself.
首先 我们得得到伯兰奴本人的同意
Behranu must look into your eyes
伯兰奴必须直视你们的眼睛
to see your intention is pure.
确认你们的目的是单纯的
Then he will approbate our endeavor.
然后他才会批准我们的行动
All right, let's do it.
好的 我们赶紧
Cabe, Toby, with me.
凯布 托比 和我来
We'll pay our respects
我们去致敬
while you three get the gear on our trucks.
你们三个把工具装上车
Cala is an assistant in the clinic.
卡拉是诊所里的助手
These are members of Team Scorpion.
这几位是天蝎团队的成员
Agent Gallo, Paige and Toby.
加洛探员 佩吉 和托比
You're Dr. Toby Curtis?
你是托比·柯蒂斯医生吗
Alex has told me much about you.
艾力克斯和我讲过好多你的事迹
You hear that, Cabe?
听见了吗 凯布
I'm huge in Murabi. This way.
我在穆拉比可是名人 这边请
Behranu.
伯兰奴
These are the Americans who have come to help us.
这些是来帮我们的美国人
He deems you pure of heart.
他认为你们的心灵是纯净的
He wishes you well on your journey.
他祝你们一切顺利
Okay. Well, let's go.
好的 我们走吧
Wait. Madam, one moment.
等等 女士 等一下
He's indicating you are troubled with pains in your soul.
他指出你的灵魂饱受困扰
Well, I'm just worried about his village.
我只是在担心他的村子
Okay. Pure intentions. Troubled soul.
好了 目的纯洁 灵魂困扰
We got to move. Let's go.
我们得走了 走吧
I'm gonna stay with Behranu.
我留下来陪伯兰奴
Oh, and skip the ride through the deadly minefield?
逃避穿越致命地雷区之旅
Nice try, Doc. No, I'm serious.
想得美 博士 不 我是认真的
There's some red marks on his hand.
他手上有些红色的印记
Makes me think he's been misdiagnosed.
我担心他可能被误诊了
I appreciate the concern, but I am a licensed medic.
谢谢你的关心 但我是个执证医师
Okay, but trained professionals can be wrong.
好吧 但受过训的专业人士一样可能犯错
Not me, but, you know, other people.
我不在此列 但其他人有可能
He might be suffering from polycythemia.
他可能是得了红血球增多症
It's a rare blood disorder.
这是种罕见的血液病
It mimics heart disease,
和心脏病很相似
causes those respiratory issues.
一样会导致呼吸问题
Isn't it more likely a man who is almost 90
一个将近90岁的老人
is having heart problems as opposed to a rare disease?
难道不是更有可能得心脏病而不是罕见的血液病吗
Yeah, but if it's what I think it is,
话虽如此 但如果这和我想的一样
Behranu could live to be 100 if treated properly.
只要接受恰当的治疗 伯兰奴可以活到100岁
And you want him to stick around
你们希望他长命百岁
so you can keep those militants at bay, right?
这样那些激进分子才能安分守己 是吧
Jelani.
杰拉尼
Can it hurt to explore Dr. Curtis' theory?
验证一下柯蒂斯医生的观点会有什么害处吗
Let me discuss it with my patient.
让我和我的病人商量一下
All right, clock's ticking. We got to move.
好了 时间紧迫 我们得走了
Doc, you stay here. We'll make the gas run.
医生 你留在这里 我们去运油
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表