剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
For now.
暂时而已
The water's movement
我们一下水
will start washing off this gunk as soon as we're wet;
废油就会被水流冲刷掉
we'll be without protection in less than ten minutes.
十分钟内 我们就会失去保护层
Then we'll swim fast.
那我们就游快点
Gonna be hard for a guy who didn't focus on athletics.
你这么不爱运动 对你来说想必很难办到
That'll raise the hole a bit out of the water.
这样就能把漏洞位置升高 减少进水量
Water will still slosh into the boat,
海水还是会流进来
but at a slower rate,
但流速会变慢
so... we're still sinking.
我们还是快沉船了
Sealant is done.
密封剂做好了
Now all we have to do is lower it to Happy and Walter.
我们现在只需把密封剂给乐乐和沃特递下去
Lower it? We can just patch it right here.
递下去 我们只能在这里修补
If we patch it on the inside,
如果我们在内部修补
the water pressure will make it pop out.
水压会把补丁冲破
But if we patch it on the outside,
但如果我们在外部修补
the water pressure will compress the patch to the hull,
水压会压♥迫♥补丁贴向船体
making it stronger.
修补得更严密
You hear that, Walt, Happy?
听到了吧 沃特 乐乐
You're going to work.
你们有活儿干了
Came here to get plastic out of the ocean,
本是来清理海里的塑料垃圾
now we're lowering tar into it.
结果现在反而往海里倾倒沥青
I am a skilled chemist...
我是个经验丰富的化学家
but I am not a biologist.
但我不是生物学家
So, it's outside my scope of expertise
我的产品会引来水母之事
to know that my product would attract the jellyfish.
超出了我的知识范围
Probably should've thought of that before offering it up.
向你们提议前 我早该想到这一点
I'm responsible for us being in this situation.
我该为我们陷入困境一事负责
This is my attempt at an apology.
这是我的道歉
And this is my acceptance of it.
我接受了
Get that junk that they've lowered down
你接住他们放下来的沥青
and I'll grab that rope out of the hole.
我从洞里把绳子拉出来
We really don't have time for this.
我们真的没多少时间了
The jellyfish
那些水母
will know soon enough that we are not one of them.
很快就会明白过来 我们不是它们的一员
If we don't patch the hole,
我们要是堵不上这个洞
we're just climbing onto a sinking ship.
爬上去这船也会沉的
But we should work fast,
我们得麻利点
because I can feel them getting curious down there.
我能感觉到下面的水母疑心越来越大了
This stuff is working like a charm!
这东西效果超级好
How fast does it seal?
要多久能封上
Within seconds of application.
几秒钟就行
This is good stuff.
真是个好东西
Nice work, Flo.
干得漂亮 弗洛
Thank you. It's Florence.
谢谢 是弗洛伦斯
Big swell!
这浪真大
Finish quickly, please. The jellies aren't fooled anymore.
求你快点 水母已经明白过来了
I think I just got stung.
我刚刚好像被蛰了
Oh, okay, me, too.
好吧 我也是
Okay. I'm done.
好了 弄完了
Another swell... hold on.
又一个大浪 抓住
Florence!
弗洛伦斯
Help... me! Aah!
救...我
You get on the boat!
你上船
I'll grab Florence!
我去救弗洛伦斯
Happy!
乐乐
Grab the ladder! Hurry!
抓住梯子 快
You know, I've never really watched Walter swim before.
我以前还真没见过沃特游泳
He focuses on research, not athletics.
他专注于研究 不是体育运动
Walt, if she's getting repeatedly stung,
沃特 如果她一直反复被蛰
you've got about ten seconds before she goes into shock.
那在她休克之前 你只有大约十秒钟
She's going under!
她在下沉
Hold on.
挺住
I got you.
抓到你了
Thank you.
谢谢
You okay?
你还好吧
My leg. One bad sting.
我的腿被蛰得好狠
The boat should have a freshwater line.
船上应该有个淡水管
Hose down her leg and then saturate the other two
用水管冲她的腿 另外两人上来之后
once they're on the deck.
给他们冲全身
Guys? I don't think Walt's fish goop is helping much anymore.
几位 我觉得沃特的鱼糊糊不再管用了
Cabe, if they don't get Flo to a hospital fast,
凯布 如果他们不能赶快送弗洛去医院
she could go into full anaphylaxis and die.
她很可能发生全身型过敏反应然后死掉
Where's the ride?
救援在哪儿
It's not like I'm ordering a pizza.
我又不是在叫披萨
They're in the middle of the ocean.
他们在大洋深处
I'm pulling every string I can.
我已经竭尽全力了
Then pull more!
还不够
Cabe?
凯布
Cabe!
凯布
Where'd you just go?
你走神到哪儿去了
Uh, no... nowhere.
我没走神
Uh, sh-shut up, I'm fine.
闭嘴 我没事
Oh, my God.
我的天
She has stings all over her.
她全身都被蛰了
I'm gonna spray them down!
我要把触手冲下来
Get off any bits of tentacles.
要把所有的触手都弄下来
Those can sting even after
就算触手脱离了水母
they've detached from the jellyfish.
还是会蛰人的
And find vinegar.
去找醋
I'll check the galley.
我去厨房♥里找找
Florence? Florence! Florence!
弗洛伦斯 弗洛伦斯 弗洛伦斯
Toby, she's in trouble.
托比 糟糕了
Her breathing's labored
她呼吸困难了
and she's pale, unresponsive.
而且面色苍白 没有反应
Just pour the vinegar on her.
把醋倒到她身上
Wrap her in blankets to keep her warm.
用毯子把她围起来 给她保暖
I'll get blankets!
我去拿毯子
Vinegar.
醋来了
Florence, stay with me.
弗洛伦斯 保持清醒
You have multiple stings;
你也有多处蛰伤
you need to save some of that for yourself.
你得留一点给自己用
She needs it more than I do.
她比我更需要这个
All right, I got a buddy
好了 我从彭德尔顿
out of Pendleton that flies a medevac chopper.
找了个开医疗直升机的人
She doesn't have enough fuel to get there and back,
她的油量不够一个来回
but if they meet her ten miles east,
但如果他们往东十六公里和她碰头
she can get to the hospital.
她就能飞到医院
We can't move an inch east!
我们一公分都动不了
Jellyfish have clogged our engines!
水母卡住了引擎
Maybe we won't have the jellyfish to deal with.
或许我们不用解决掉水母
Cabe, give us the coordinates that we need to reach;
凯布 给我我们需要到达的坐标
Sly, chart the course.
希尔 设定航向
Chopper's gonna be at 192 degrees north
直升机会在北纬192度
by 87 degrees west
西经87度
in 24 minutes.
二十四分钟就到
She has enough time to hover and pick them up,
她油量足够悬停接上他们
but if you're not there, she turns for base.
但如果你们没到 她就飞回基地了
Walter, how do you plan, exactly, to get this boat going?
沃特 你到底打算怎么让船动起来
We need to light the ocean on fire.
我们要点燃大洋
Douse the area around the engine with fuel.
在引擎附近的海水里倒上燃料
It'll light right above the jellyfish and scare 'em off.
燃料会在水母上方点燃 把它们吓走
Letting us get the engines to full speed,
还能让引擎全速推进
provided we don't blow up the boat.
前提是我们没把船炸上天
That is s risk.
是有这个风险
Do it fast.
快行动
Your patient doesn't have any more time.
病人没有多少时间了
Sly, Walt, fuel drum.
希尔 沃特 去弄燃料桶
Okay.
好的
First we dump tar into the ocean,
我们先是朝海里倒沥青
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表