剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Scorpion...
《天蝎》前情提要
I actually just engineered this water filter.
我刚刚打造了这个滤水器
Tastes like home.
是家的味道
If I can get one of these to every West Altadenian,
如果我能给每个西艾萨迪尼亚人一个滤水器
they would choose to use tap water over bottled
他们就会选择自来水 而非瓶装水
simply because of the taste.
仅仅是因为水好喝
Look at her.
看她啊
Engaging the constituency with science.
用科学与选民们交流
How about you seize the moment and ask her out already?
你抓住机会 快约她出去
I, uh...
我
Do you have something you want to tell me?
你有话想对我说吗
You know what, I can't remember.
我记不起来了
ell, when you do, you know where to find me.
你记起来的话 你知道去哪找我
Having a baby
有了孩子
means a lot of things will be out of my control.
就意味着很多事将不受我的控制
That is a hard adjustment to make,
我需要努力作出调整 这很难
and I feel like I'm losing a bit of my identity.
我感觉有些失去了自我
Hey, Patty. I made this for you.
帕蒂 我给你做的
Cool. Thanks, kiddo.
真不错 谢了 孩子
The UCLA event tonight,
加州大学洛杉矶分校今晚的活动
"Trigger Loop as a Major Determinant
"启动环作为转录精确性的
"Of Transcriptional Fidelity
重要决定因素
and Its Role in DNA Expression."
以及其在DNA表达方面的角色"
It doesn't sound so bad.
听起来没那么差
Yeah, well, I'd rather be at the swamp with the alligators.
我宁愿和鳄鱼一起待在沼泽里
Paige? Uh, bad news.
佩吉 坏消息
The lecture was canceled.
讲座取消了
It's probably... for the best.
这也许是件好事
I'm glad you could make it.
很高兴你来了
I'm psyched.
我很高兴
Well, let's go have a stimulating evening.
我们一起开始刺♥激♥的一晚吧
All right, you can kill the engine.
好了 关掉引擎吧
I get it, you're on a motorcycle.
懂了 你骑着摩托呢
I'm sorry, I missed that.
抱歉 没听到
What were you mumbling about?
你刚刚在嘟囔什么
I said, you're smoking up my Sanka.
我说你要把我的咖啡熏着了
Cool it.
冷静
I'm just having some fun.
我就是开开心
We both know that's not true.
我们都知道才不是这样的
Oh, man, here we go.
又来了
Now that you're not pregnant, you are going buck wild
由于你没怀上 你又开始疯狂地
doing all the things you couldn't do
做各种之前你以为自己怀孕时
when you thought you were pregnant.
不能做的事了
You know, the Amish have a word for this.
孟诺教派的人对此有个专门的词
It's called "Rumspringa."
叫"胡闹"
I am not a teen sowing wild oats.
我不是胡来的小青年
I built up angst during the fertility process,
我在人工受孕期间积攒了一些焦虑
and I am letting off steam.
我只是在撒气
You're doing wheelies on the freeway.
你在高速上骑摩托
You're scuba diving at night.
你晚上去潜水
You're eating street meat from that truck
你还吃高速下那辆车餐车上
under the freeway. That's just dangerous.
卖♥♥的肉 那很危险
You worry too much.
你担心过度了
So did I. Maybe that's why the pregnancy
我也是 或许就因为如此
didn't take.
才没怀上
Wheelies could help our chances.
摩托能帮我们增加机会
We're trying again in a few months,
我们几个月后要再次尝试
and it might help our chances if you do not die.
如果你不死 可能对我们更有利
Speaking of dying,
说到死
I have a diagnosis, Toby.
我有诊断 托比
I'm fatigued. Listless. Anxious.
我疲劳 没精打采 焦虑
And according to
而根据
Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine,
《哈里森内科医学原则》来看
I have Lyme disease.
我患了莱姆病
Let's take a look. Let's see here.
我看看
Pupils are normal.
瞳孔正常
Pulse is regular.
脉搏稳定
Head's inflated.
脑袋大
Nothing about you has changed.
你没什么变化
Then why do I feel so bad?
那我为什么那么难受
You don't have Lyme disease.
你才没有莱姆病
You got lying disease.
你有撒谎病
You feel guilty for lying to Paige
你对跟弗洛去听了讲座
about going to that lecture with Flo.
而向佩吉隐瞒了此事感到愧疚
Now your psychological pain, it's manifesting physically.
你的心理痛苦开始在身体上展现了
There are solutions.
这是有解决办法的
A, tell her the truth.
A 告诉她实话
Yeah.
嗯
It would relive your pain, but that would hurt her.
能减轻你的痛苦 但会伤害她
So then I-I shouldn't tell her.
那我就不该告诉她
Well, that's "B," which would spare her pain
那是选项B 让她不会痛苦
but prolong yours.
但延长你的痛苦
That is quite the conundrum.
真是个难题
See, this is why I never lie.
所以我从不撒谎
You just did it right there.
你刚刚就撒谎了
That being said, you got to game it out
虽说如此 你还是得
and decide what to do.
拿个主意
An emotional equation?
情绪等式
A decision chart.
决定图表
Two columns.
两栏
Tell her.
告诉她
Don't tell her.
不告诉她
And the side with the most entries
哪边的理由多
dictates which course I choose.
我就选择哪个办法
Whatever, man.
随你了
In the meantime,
现在
should I keep sending her gifts?
我要继续送她礼物吗
What gifts?
什么礼物
"Power Ma-Saw-Ger"?
强力按♥摩♥器
I don't want this thing. How much more crap is he sending?
我不想要这玩意 他还送了多少东西
Ma'am, like I've explained,
女士 我解释过了
Skyhigh Buys keeps a limited number of items
高空购物会在机上存放一定量物品
on plane for onboard delivery,
已备机上送货
but it doesn't allow for returns.
但我们不接受退货
Enjoy your massager.
享受您的按♥摩♥器吧
Why is Walter sending me this junk?
沃特为什么要送我这破玩意
Gift-giving releases dopamine,
送礼能释放多巴胺
triggering sensations of pleasure.
诱发快♥感♥
Too bad I couldn't give Patty one
可惜我不能在帕蒂生日派对上
at her birthday party. Get over it.
送她件礼物 别去想了
And you got to go to Hawaii.
你去了夏威夷
We saw a volcano.
我们看了火山
At least I did.
至少我看了
You were on your phone the whole time
你整个过程中都在用手♥机♥
looking at party posts.
看派对照片
Drowning in FOMO.
沉浸在社会控中
That's "Fear of missing out."
意思是"担心错过什么"
I know what FOMO is.
我知道那什么意思
You shouldn't have made me miss it.
你不该逼我错过的
Look how much fun she had.
看她多开心
Toby says a festive mood
托比说 欢乐的心情
makes people receptive to new ideas.
能让人更愿意接受新想法
Such as?
比如呢
Asking her out?
约她出去吗
You're 13.
你才13
Exactly.
是啊
It's time we took our relationship to the next level.
我们的关系该更进一步了
Do what the big kids do.
像大孩子那样
You don't mean...
你不是说
Yes.
是的
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表