剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
I actually just engineered this water filter.
我刚刚打造了这个滤水器
Uh, please, if you'd do the honors.
不知能否有幸请你们来尝一下
Ooh, that's quite good.
挺不错的
Tastes like home.
是家的味道
It's like a stream
像是格洛爷爷农场里
at my Grandpa Gallo's farm.
那条小溪的味道
Exactly.
没错
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
I researched the chemical assays
我在纽约水电局网上
on your grandfather's farm
研读了你爷爷农场的
online through the New York DWP.
化学检测文件
This filter adjusts the compounds in water
这个滤水器可以调节水里的成分
to match the mineral compositions
使其与那条小溪的
of that same stream,
矿物成分相符
which is why it tastes so delicious.
所以很好喝
Sly, that is amazing.
希尔 这太棒了
Down in that lab,
在那个实验室里
we solved things so simply.
我们很简单地解决了问题
You explained things to us so simply.
你非常简单地为我们解释问题
I realized I had to simplify my plastics plan.
我意识到我必须简化我的塑料计划
Instead of corralling corporations
与其让企业
to change their supply of bottles,
改变他们的瓶子供应
I focused on the demand.
不如专注于需求
If I can get one of these to every West Altadenian,
如果我能给每个西艾萨迪尼亚人一个滤水器
they would choose to use tap water over bottled
他们就会选择自来水 而非瓶装水
simply because of the taste.
仅仅是因为水好喝
Only question is,
唯一的问题是
how do I make this 43-pound filter
如何把这个19公斤的滤水器
scalable for mass production?
投入大规模生产
Well, whatever the case,
不管怎样
it's nice to have your brain back, kid.
你的大脑回来了 真好
You know,
要知道
the science of water filtration involves flocculation and coagulation.
水过滤的科学原理中包括絮凝和聚沉
Isn't that your specialty, Florence?
这不是你的专长吗 弗洛伦斯
Yes.
是
We established that earlier.
我们之前讨论过这个
Well, then would you be able to help Sylvester
那你能帮希尔维斯特
scale his water filter?
让他的滤水器能量产吗
Yeah, I suppose so.
我想可以
If you wouldn't mind me helping you.
如果你不介意我帮你的话
Wow. That'd be great. If you don't mind.
那最好了 如果你不介意的话
That'd be great. We can talk about it.
那最好了 我们可以聊聊
I think it'd be great.
很好
Good-bye.
再见
Those all the doctors we saw?
这些是我们见过的那些医生吗
Most of them.
大部分
I'm trying to narrow the field of contenders.
我在试着缩小竞争者范围
Hey, when we were underground today,
我们今天在地下时
we had no smarts,
失去了聪明才智
and we had to do things with some guts and instinct,
不得不靠直觉行事
and it worked.
结果成功了
Maybe overthinking can be a problem sometimes.
也许有时候想得太多也是个问题
Who do you feel is the right doctor?
你觉得哪个医生合适
As unhappy as it would make my alumni association,
虽然这会让我的校友很不高兴
I want that doctor from Brown.
但我想要选布朗大学毕业的医生
Good. I do, too.
很好 我也这么想
I already made the appointment.
我已经预约了
Let's go, dum-dum.
走吧 傻瓜
Time to play pharmacist.
该去扮演药剂师了
Oh, hey. Good news.
好消息
I just read online a singer I love
我在网上看到 我喜欢的一个歌♥手
is, um, performing standards tonight at a great little club
今晚在月桂峡谷的小俱乐部演出
in Laurel Canyon. We could get a sitter for Ralph.
我们可以找个人看着拉尔夫
They might even do "Moon River""
他们可能还会唱《月亮河》
Well, that's very kind of you, Paige, but, uh...
你真好 佩吉 但是
...I plan on working tonight.
我今晚打算工作
I've got a lot of low-IQ time to make up for.
我低智商了太久 需要抓紧赶上
I need to catch up on some things,
我需要做点事情
maybe stimulate the cranium a bit.
刺♥激♥一下我的大脑
Oh, okay. I just....
好 我只是
I just figured that 'cause you said
我以为你说
you wanted to learn about old standards...
你想学一些老歌♥
I will. One day soon.
我会的 未来某一天
But, uh, you know, they're old standards, Paige.
不过 那些都是经典的曲目 佩吉
They're not going anywhere, right?
不会变的 对吧
Right.
对
I'll miss you, dopey Walter.
我会想你的 迟钝的沃特
Ralph, come on. Let's go.
拉尔夫 来 咱们走
You know, Walter, this is an impressive
沃特 这是个很棒的
particle accelerator.
粒子加速器
Oh, thank you. I'm building a new...
谢谢 我在造一个新的
Electronic feedback mechanism.
电子反馈机制
Yes, I can see that.
对 我看出来了
It's a cool design.
不错的设计
You could tell it was a feedback mechanism?
你能看出来那是一个反馈机制
Of course.
当然
Your drawing was as clear as day.
你画的图非常明了
Though, if I'm not being too bold...
不过 恕我直言
Closed circuit.
闭合电路
Less easily bypassed.
没那么容易绕过
You can tell that's what I'm going for?
你能看出来我是要这么做吗
Oh, your drawing was also clear as day.
你画的图非常明了
Uh, may I? Of course.
可以吗 当然
Yeah. Okay.
好
And then perhaps another injector. Mm-hmm.
再来一个注入电路
Over... here.
在...这里
Fantastic.
真棒
Yes. Okay.
好
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表