剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Kid, we'll run out of time!
小子 我们要没时间了
We'll make it; you'll drive lead, Walter will follow west
能赶上 你打头 沃特跟着
on Venice Boulevard at exactly 42 miles an hour.
在威尼斯大道上西行 时速67.6公里
We got to go faster.
我们得加快速度
No, I timed all the lights; you'll coast through the greens.
不 我算好了交通信♥号♥♥灯 你们会一路畅行
There's construction on Normandie.
诺曼底街在施工
Then take Hobart, and turn left on 11th.
那就走霍巴特 在11街左转
No, take Olympic. Potholes on 11th slow traffic.
不 走奥林匹克街 11街的坑会导致堵车
You know, you could be more involved in this.
你可以更投入一点的
Well, one, with Paige busy at the FBI seminar,
首先 佩吉去参加联调局研讨会了
my hands are full doing our accounts.
我要忙着给咱们做账
Yes, that's right, a man with a 197 IQ is balancing a checkbook.
没错 智商197的人在忙着记账
And two, we're not racing humanitarian aid across a war zone.
其次 我们不是要把人道主义援助运过战区
We are transporting sperm across Los Angeles.
不过是带精♥子♥穿过洛杉矶
Not just any sperm.
不是一般的精♥子♥
Toby's sperm.
托比的精♥子♥
Is that supposed to make it more enticing?
难道这就更有吸引力了吗
We just want to make sure it gets there safely.
我们只是想确保它能安全到达
This mission could finally make the Quintis duo
这次任务或许终将可以让奎恩蒂斯二人组
a trio.
变成三人组
And if everybody does their jobs,
而且如果大家都能各尽其职
we can make their first crack
我们可以让他们的
at artificial insemination their last.
人工受精一次成功
So...
所以
have you heard from Toby on... his sample production?
你收到托比关于样本制♥作♥的消息了吗
No. Not yet. You know, this is absurd.
还没有 这好荒唐
There are rooms in fertility clinics for such... endeavors,
生殖诊所里有专供此举的房♥间
stocked with prurient films and periodicals.
里面有很多淫乱影片和期刊
Why must he do this at home?
为什么他非得在家里做
Toby insists that his sexy swimmers--
托比坚持他的性感泳者
his term, not mine--
这是他说的 不是我
be fabricated in an environment where he is comfortable,
务必要在让他感到舒服的环境里制♥造♥出来
and he's not comfortable doing his thing--
而他不愿做这事的时候
God, this is gross--
天呐 好恶心
with office personnel right down the hall.
办公人员就在走廊那头
He thinks if he's uptight, then his...
他觉得如果他感到紧张 那他的
work product
工作成果
will not be as good as it can be,
就会不尽如人意
and that will compromise fertilization.
那会影响受孕
That is superstition. That is beneath Toby.
这是迷信 托比不该如此
And I didn't think anything was beneath Toby.
我没想到还有托比干不出的事
They've been having a run of bad luck.
他们一直运气不佳
Maybe the superstition gives him a sense of control.
或许迷信让他有种控制感
It's time for BrainForm.
脑型时间到
The brainteaser app? I saw the ad.
那款脑筋急转弯应用软件吗 我看到广♥告♥了
Didn't look too hard.
看上去不太难
Yeah, for us normals,
对于我们普通人
these puzzles help keep our minds sharp.
这些谜题能帮我们保持敏锐
And this timed maze is a bear.
这个限时迷宫很难的
Maze puzzles don't improve brain function,
迷宫谜题并不能提升大脑功能
they just make you better at solving mazes.
只增强你的解迷宫能力
Which has zero practical application unless you're a rat.
而这毫无实际应用意义 除非你是老鼠
Cabe, if you want a challenge,
凯布 如果你想要个挑战
help us connect to the Cassiopeia VI.
帮我们连接到仙后座6号♥吧
Walt and I call her Cassie for short.
沃特和我喊她仙仙
What the hell's a Cassie?
仙仙是什么
NASA satellite decommissioned in 1963,
太空总署于1963年停止使用的卫星
but civilians can apply for the right
但平民可以申请自己
to establish their own links.
建立链接
We're able to monitor solar storms.
我们可以借此监控太阳风暴
I'll stick to the mazes.
我还是玩迷宫吧
Your loss.
你的损失
Oh, this is from Toby.
是托比来的
"Head over. Starting sample procurement."
过来 开始样本采集了
This is my worst workday ever.
这是我最糟糕的一个工作日
And I was once accidentally blasted into space.
我有次还不小心被发射进了太空呢
Well, it's time for you to blast off again.
你该再次飞奔而去了
If you don't leave soon,
如果你不赶紧走
then we have to recalculate the whole traffic matrix.
我们又得重算交通矩阵
So go.
快走吧
Come on.
走吧
Yuck.
恶心
You know, Ralph,
拉尔夫
baby-making isn't the only labor of love today.
造宝宝不是今天唯一的热忱工作
I'm gonna ask Florence out.
我要去约弗洛伦斯出去
Good. I teed you up nicely.
好啊 我替你说了不少好话
My wingman game is strong.
我的僚机技能很强大的
Uh, plus, you and Florence are a logical couple.
而且 你和弗洛伦斯是逻辑匹配的
Not just logical, but productive.
不仅逻辑 还很高效
In just two weeks, we've made such great strides
仅两周 我们就在西艾萨迪尼亚的
on my water filtration program for West Altadenia.
水过滤项目上进展神速
But before I ask her out,
但我去约她之前
green or...
是绿的还是
Red!
红灯
It was yellow.
是黄灯
Yeah, like, four seconds ago.
是啊 四秒钟前吧
So the seminar went well.
研讨会还挺顺利
Tell the feds the next ballistics workshop
告诉联调局的 下次举办弹道实验室
better have bagels.
最好有百吉饼
Okay. Will do.
好吧 会的
Oh, this traffic is a sign. Of what?
这交通就是个预兆 什么预兆
That I shouldn't be going to this stupid appointment.
我就不该去赴这个破诊
"Stupid appointment"?
"破诊"
This is a big day. Stay positive.
今天很重要 保持积极态度
Yeah, it's hard to stay positive when I got out of bed
要我怎么保持积极 我一下床
and I stepped on a socket wrench,
就踩在了套筒扳手上
then that FBI rookie spilled coffee on me,
那个联调局菜鸟还把咖啡洒在了我身上
and now we're gonna be late-- all signs.
现在我们又要迟到了 都是预兆
No.
不对
No, they're just accidents.
只是巧合
We're gonna get to the clinic on time; so will the guys.
我们会按时感到诊所 男生们也会
You're nervous.
你在紧张
You don't feel ready to have a baby; that's normal.
你还没准备好要孩子 这很正常
Trust me, I am sure Toby does not feel ready either.
相信我 托比肯定也觉得很忐忑
I've never felt more ready.
我从没这么信心十足过
Per doctor's orders, I've taken my kilos of vitamins,
遵照医嘱 我吃了一堆维他命
I've done daily cardio
做了今日有氧操
and I've made healthy dietary adjustments, all for this.
还进行了健康的饮食调整 就为了这个
I call this a steampunk blimp.
我称之为蒸汽朋克飞艇
This was designed by none other than Happy Quinn.
正是乐乐·奎恩设计的
It's a stainless steel, shockproof,
是不锈钢 防震
cold and heat-resistant sample protector.
隔热的样本保护器
Zygote, here we come.
受精卵 我们来了
All right.
好吧
We have 56 minutes until the handoff,
距离交接还有56分钟
and I'm not providing a top quality product,
我的产品质量堪忧
so we can't be late with delivery.
所以交货可不能迟到
Mush. I'm not a dog.
走啊 我不是狗
Would you two quit bickering?!
你俩能不能别吵了
We're on the clock to make a baby!
我们赶着造娃呢
Andale!
走
Red is the color of strength and confidence.
红色是力量和自信的颜色
From observing Florence's style preferences,
通过观察弗洛伦斯的风格偏好
as well as the paint color of her lab,
以及她实验室的淡色调
red is a nonstarter.
红色不合适
It's all about the lilac.
淡紫色才是王道
Lilac.
淡紫色
All right.
好吧
Perfect.
完美
Morning!
早啊
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表