剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Scorpion...
《天蝎》前情提要
That's Quincy Berkstead.
那是昆西昆西·博科斯塔德
The man who stole your fiancée?
那个抢走你未婚妻的男人吗
Quincy, really? Nobody wants to see me in my bikini.
昆西 不是吧 没人想看我穿比基尼的样子
Amy? That's Amy?
艾米 她就是艾米
Toby doesn't gamble anymore.
托比现在不赌了
He quit gambling? How?
他戒赌了 怎么做到的
Well, if he didn't, I would have walked.
如果不戒 我就离开他
The new Chair of Blades book comes out today,
《刀锋之椅》的新作今天发行
and I had it delivered here instead of my apartment.
我让他们送来了这里 而不是送去我公♥寓♥
It took J. Randall P. Smythe ten years to write this.
J·兰道尔·P·斯迈斯花了十年才完成的著作
So I saw you talking to Flo earlier.
我刚才看到你跟弗洛聊天了
You glad I convinced you to keep her around?
是不是很开心我说服你让她留下
Yes. I have to admit
是 不得不承认
the reason why I didn't want her to come was, uh, childish.
我之前不愿让她一起去 原因很幼稚
What was that? It's very silly, actually.
什么原因 挺蠢的
I-I dreamt we were married and we kissed.
我梦见我跟她结婚了 还接吻了
What?!
什么
Question number one:
第一题
Where did you two first meet?
你俩最早在哪认识的
Please read the question in the proper form.
请好好读问题
Absolutely not doing that.
绝对不要
Come on. The contest is tonight, and we want to win.
拜托 今晚就比赛了 我们想赢
Didn't your football coach say "practice like you play"?
你的橄榄球教练不是说"把练习当做比赛吗"
No, actually he said,
不 其实他说的是
"If you're complaining about how the ball bounces,
"如果你抱怨球弹起的状态
you're probably the jackass who dropped it."
你八成就是掉了球的那个混♥蛋♥"
Wonderful tangent. Game, please?
真有趣 请继续游戏
Fine.
好吧
A query,
有个问题
my dearies:
我的朋友
Where did you first meet your deary?
你最早在哪认识了你的亲亲
Nemo's Diner.
尼莫斯餐馆
Next question. Bring it on.
下一题 来吧
A query, my dearies:
有个问题 我的朋友
What was the first foreign country you traveled to
你个你的亲亲第一次一起去的是哪个
with your deary?
外国国家
Bosnia.
波斯尼亚
We must be like butter 'cause we're on a roll.
我们肯定就像黄油 因为我们势不可挡
A query, my dearies:
有个问题 我的朋友
Where did you first kiss your deary?
你在哪里第一次吻了你的亲亲
At Kovelsky's. In the garage.
科沃斯基店 车♥库♥
Wrong.
错了
That's the sound of a couple that is about to lose their desks.
那是要丢掉桌子的情侣的声音
Our first kiss was in Kovelsky's coat closet.
我们第一次接吻是在科沃斯基的大衣柜里
Actually, my deary, our first kiss came
其实 我的亲亲 我们的第一吻
at your desk, when we were testing
是在你桌边 我们想试试
to see if we had any attraction to each other.
我们之间有没有性吸引
That wasn't romantic, it was an experiment. It doesn't count.
那不是浪漫的一吻 那是实验 不算的
Did our lips press against each other in a passionate encounter?
我们的嘴唇有没有激♥情♥四射地碰在一起
That's a kiss.
那是吻
Engine block will fit nicely.
机体正好能放下
You're not taking our desks.
你们别想占我们的桌子
We had a deal.
我们说好的
After we beat your tuchases in this game,
等我们靠这个游戏击败你们
Happy and I get your desks.
乐乐和我能得到你们的桌子
Asinine.
真蠢
No, it's scientific.
不 这是科学
I'm trying to fertilize my wife.
我想给我妻子下种
Gross. Gross.
恶心 恶心
And studies prove that couples that see each other
研究表明 常见面的情侣
more often have a higher rate of success
更容易在蝌蚪列车
when the tadpole train pulls into the ovulation station.
驶进排卵车站时受孕
You can see her from your desk.
你在你的桌上就能看到她
No, no, no. I want to be right across from her.
不不 我想坐在她对面
I want Happy to get pregnant as much as anyone,
我也万分希望乐乐能怀上
but I am office manager.
但我是办公室经理
My desk needs to be centrally located,
我的桌子必须在中♥央♥的位置
not over by all that greasy stuff.
而不是在那堆油腻腻的东西旁边
Yeah, and I think it's stupid, so we'll win the game,
是啊 我觉得这很蠢 所以我们会赢下游戏
you two will owe us dinner at Kovelsky's,
而你俩要请我们去科沃斯基吃饭
and we will retain our work stations.
我们能保留我们的工位
Don't be so sure, my dearies.
别那么确定 我的朋友
You're both wrong.
你们都答错了
Your first kiss was when Paige kissed Walt
你们的初吻是佩吉在沃特
when he was out cold in the hospital.
在医院昏迷时吻他的那次
Pretty sure that's a crime.
那应该算是犯罪
Oh, what's really a crime is
真正的犯罪是
that these guys have to practice to beat us.
他俩居然还得靠练习来打败我们
Don't take our no-look high five.
别偷走我们的不看击掌
We've been no-look high-fiving way before you two.
我们早在你们之前就开始不看击掌了
This is going nowhere fast.
这一时半会儿完不了
We need to get to the airport and catch our flight.
我们得去机场赶飞机了
Yeah, Paige is right. Okay, Happy,
是啊 佩吉说得对 乐乐
quick brush up: What did you find about the schematics?
快速过一下 图纸上有什么发现
Power plant's actually well designed.
电厂设计得很不错
According to the diagnostic reports,
根据诊断报告来看
last week's quake resulted only in moderate cracking
上周的地震只导致了核心墙壁
in the core's walls,
中度的裂痕
all through here.
就在这里
Should only take a few hours to repair.
几小时应该就能修好
I spoke with the Mexican Power Authority this morning.
我今早跟墨西哥能源部门通了电♥话♥
They approved our use of our sonar technology
他们获准了我们使用声纳技术
to precisely pinpoint all fissures and seal them.
来精确定位所有裂缝并进行修补
Great. Government gig,
太好了 政♥府♥工作
helping an ally, good payday. Let's pack.
帮助盟友 又有大钱拿 我们收拾吧
Paige.
佩吉
What do you want? I'm not giving you my desk.
什么事 我不会把桌子给你的
It's not about that.
不是那事
You know I'm an enthusiastic lover, right?
你知道我是个狂热的爱人吧
And?
怎么了
With all the procreation recreation,
因为各种繁殖活动
I slipped a disc in my lower back.
我下背处腰间盘突出了
We are all way too involved in each other's lives.
我们对彼此的生活太过了解了
Be that as it may, Coach Quinn isn't gonna put me on the bench,
不管怎样 奎恩教练会让我坐冷板凳的
so I need to heal up before the next big game.
所以 我得在下场大♥比♥赛之前好起来
Since you're the office manager,
既然你是办公室经理
you think you can manage to get me off duty?
你可以帮我翘个班吗
Okay, fine.
好吧
Walter?
沃特
Any way Toby can pass on today's mission?
托比可以不去参加今天的任务吗
His back hurts.
他背疼
From what?
怎么了
Enthusiasm.
狂热
Fine. Yeah, I don't want to know.
好吧 我不想细问了
And where is Sly?
希尔呢
He's supposed to be here running tests
他应该来检测
on the reactor's performance.
反应器效能的
He knows we have to leave soon.
他知道我们马上得出发了
He's probably preparing software on the bus ride back here.
他大概在回程的大巴上为软件做准备呢
I have to say, out of all the costumes here,
我得说 这里所有服装里
ours are the most authentic.
我们的最地道
I don't want to be that guy, but I saw a Klentorian warrior
我不想烦人 但我看到个克托利安战士
walking around with a pewter amulet instead of brass.
戴着青灰护身符 而不是铜的
How do you expect to meet a girl when you make a gaffe like that?
这么失礼 怎么能打动女孩子
Indeed.
是啊
Paige. What's up?
佩吉 什么事
Sky, we're leaving for Mexico shortly.
希尔 我们马上要去墨西哥了
Great Falcon's feathers, it's already Wednesday.
大猎鹰之羽啊 这都周三了
You have a genius IQ.
你有天才的智商
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表