剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
around the crystals and it'll snow,
结晶直到下雪
plugging the methane leaks.
阻止甲烷泄露
Sounds good. Then all we need to do is get to the valet.
听着不错 我们要做的就是到代客停车处
It's too risky to leave. I haven't seen a shadow
现在走太危险了 有一会儿
from his feet in a while.
没看到他双脚的影子了
We have no choice but to take a chance.
我们没别的选择 只能赌一把
I prefer certainty over risk.
我选择确定而非偶然
I prefer not to die in a closet.
我选择不要死在柜子里
Look, I get it.
好了 我明白
We are different people, but we need to get the hell out of here
我们不一样 可我们必须出去
and nothing is ever 100% certain.
从来没有什么是百分百确定的
It's 100% certain we're screwed.
这下我们百分百死定了
Come with me.
跟我走
Okay, but we need to bring this with us.
可以 但我们必须带着这个
It explains why we're here.
它能解释我们来这里的原因
You'll want to see what's in it.
来看看里面的东西吧
That's not gonna be possible.
他看不到了
What'd you do to him?
你把他怎么了
Kicked him in the gooty. Run.
朝他的羞羞踢了一脚 快跑
Uh, snookums?
小可爱
I'm, uh, trying to shave the fuses on the explosives
我在割炸♥弹♥上的导线
so they detonate exactly where we want.
这样我们让它在哪炸它才能在哪炸
So steady, please,
所以麻烦飞稳一点哦
or you're gonna be a widow
不然蜜月还没结束
before the end of the honeymoon.
你就要变寡妇了
I am doing my best, which you might understand
我尽力了 你要是能沉着冷静一点的话
if you were being a little bit more SCABOBI.
或许就能理解了
Excuse me? Of the two of us,
你说啥 我们俩之间
I am unquestionably more SCABOBI.
毫无疑问我更沉着冷静
Based on present wind speed
根据当前风速
and dispersal rates of the helicopter blades,
以及螺旋桨的扩散率
Cabe, Walter, you need to launch these chemicals
凯布 沃特 你们要在相隔
from points exactly two miles apart from each other.
三千米左右的地方发射化学药品
We'll drop the launchers and the ammo.
我们会空投发射器和弹♥药♥给你们
Sending you the coordinates now.
我现在把坐标发给你
Air pocket. Totally routine.
气陷而已 常有的事
Got the coordinates.
收到坐标了
And we'll get to our coordinates as soon as we get a ride.
只要有车就能到指定坐标了
Now, now.
快 快
All right? Yeah.
可以了吧 走
So no one can follow us.
这样就没人能追上我们了
Your coats.
拿上外套
It's freezing on the tundra.
冻原上很冷的
Be careful. Good luck!
多加小心 祝你们好运
You, too.
你们也是
I just wanted to say,
我想说
if this high-odds plan does work,
如果这个高概率计划行得通
maybe you guys can, too.
你俩或许也能成
Careful.
小心
All right.
好了
First launcher ready to drop.
第一个发射器准备空投
We're over Walt's coordinates now.
我们到达沃特的坐标上空了
We're on our way.
我们还在路上
Cabe, once you get to your rocket launcher,
凯布 拿到火箭发射器之后
unscrew the detonator caps, empty the gunpowder,
螺开引爆器的盖子 倒掉火♥药♥
and replace it with the potassium iodide.
再填上碘化钾
The gunpowder residue is enough to explode the rocket,
残留的火♥药♥足够引爆火箭
which will disperse the salt and silver into the clouds.
火箭会把盐和银散布到云里
Our drop spot.
空投点到了
Okay, guys, I'm guessing
好了 伙计们
we're minutes from the point of no return.
我猜咱们再过几分钟就回不了头了
We found our rockets.
我们找到火箭弹了
We're over Cabe's coordinates now.
我们到凯布的坐标上空了
50 yards from the launch spot.
离发射点还有45米
But there's a fissure in the ice.
可冰面上有条裂缝
We can't drive over it.
车开不过去
We're gonna have to run for it.
只能跑着跳过去了
All right, come on.
快来
Okay, I got it, I got it.
好了 我来 我来
Come on, let's go.
快走
Let's go. Come on!
快走 快啊
Come on, Collins!
快来 柯林斯
Hey, wait, hold up!
等等 等等我
God!
天呐
Wait!
等等
Hey, Cabe! Collins!
凯布 柯林斯
Come back!
快回来
Collins, you got to keep up.
柯林斯 振作一点
We're talking the end of the Earth.
这可是地球毁灭的大事
I'm well aware of that, but I-I can't with my ankle.
我很清楚 可我脚踝疼得动不了了
Come on, we got to get to the drop spot and launch the rockets.
快走 我们必须到达空投点发射火箭弹
Okay. Just-just go.
好吧 你去吧
The shocks are torture,
电击很难受
but the amperage won't kill me.
但电流量还杀不死我
You heard the man, Cabe.
你听到他的话了 凯布
I can't just leave the guy writhing in agony.
我不能丢下他 让他这么痛苦
Then take off his stun cuff.
那就把电击脚铐取下来
He's not gonna run anywhere.
他跑不到哪去
If I uncuff him without a direct order,
没有直接命令就取下手铐
I violate a half a dozen federal statutes.
我会违反好几条联邦法令
Cabe, what we're doing is more important.
凯布 手头上的事才更重要
We don't have time for this.
没时间纠结这个了
All right.
好吧
If you screw me...
要是你敢耍我
I won't.
我不会的
I am into circular flight pattern.
准备开始盘旋
I'm gonna start churning the air.
搅动空气
Our first rocket's ready.
第一枚火箭弹准备好了
Now or never, guys!
机不可失 各位
First rocket's away.
第一枚火箭弹发射
The silver nitrate is registering on the meteorological gauge.
气象表上已经可以看到硝酸银
It's dissolving into water vapor!
正在变成水蒸气
We need to add the potassium iodide!
我们需要加入碘化钾
Cabe, let her rip.
凯布 发射吧
Seconds away.
几秒就好
Collins!
柯林斯
Sorry, Gallo.
抱歉 格洛
That two percent makes all the difference.
虽然只差了百分之二 但这是我的本质
What's going on?
怎么了
Collins was faking it.
柯林斯是装的
He's running to the truck.
他往车那边跑了
Just let him run. You have the key to the truck,
让他跑吧 车钥匙在你那
I have the spare.
备用钥匙在我这
Son of a...
混♥蛋♥
Here, let's move that wet jacket.
把湿外套拿走吧
He took the key when we were changing clothes.
我们换衣服的时候他把钥匙拿走了
Bastard.
混账
Be well, Team Scorpion!
祝好 天蝎团队
Cabe, there's nothing you can do about Collins.
凯布 你对柯林斯做不了什么
You need to fire the missiles.
你需要发射导弹
Soon as you're done seeding, Happy,
乐乐 等播云完成
we're using that attack copter to track him down.
我们用那架攻击直升机去抓他
Copy that.
收到
All right, it could be soon.
很快就好
Just fired the last rocket.
我发射了最后一枚火箭弹
Me, too.
我也是
I'm seeing a lot of evidence of cloud seeding.
看到大量播云的痕迹
This last pass should do it.
再来最后一下应该就好了
Guys, snow.
各位 下雪了
It's a lot of snow.
雪下得真大
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表