剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Walt, no offense,
沃特 无意冒犯
but you got the Globetrotters of Scorpion in here
但由天蝎组成的环球旅行者队在这
and you're waiting for the Washington Generals to save us?
你却等着华盛顿将军队的人来救我们吗
I don't understand that reference, but...
我不知道这有什么关系
your tone was sarcastic.
但听语气你是在讽刺我
So, either stop complaining,
你要么闭嘴别抱怨了
or come up with a solution.
要么说出个办法来
I'm feeling a little bit stuffy in here.
我觉得有点闷
Is anybody else feeling stuffy?
你们觉得闷吗
Okay, Toby, calm this kid down.
托比 让这孩子冷静
Uh, Quincy, are there any systems
昆西 还有别的系统
that are functional or completed in this joint?
在这里可以用了或者建好了吗
Uh, bathrooms,
浴室
gaming system, gym, trash compactor.
游戏系统 健身房♥ 垃圾压缩机
That's it! The trash compactor.
就是这个 垃圾压缩机
It has hydraulics. We can remove them
它自带液压系统 我们可以改造一下
and then use them to force the door open.
用它把门强制打开
That's brilliant.
很棒
Outstanding.
非常好
Terrific.
完美
Whatever.
管他呢
Okay, Happy, Quincy and I will go work on the hydraulics.
乐乐 昆西和我去研究液压系统
Amy, Sly and Flo,
艾米 希尔 弗洛
you go to the control room, try to override Dorie.
你们去控制室 试着重写下多莉的程序
Computers and code aren't really my strength.
电脑和编程不是我的强项
Perhaps I should go with you?
也许我该和你一起去
No. We got it.
不用 我们能行
Off you go.
你去吧
Come on. I'll show you where the control room is.
来吧 我告诉你控制室在哪
And I'll take you to the compactor.
我带你们去压缩机
Whoa, whoa. Don't I get a job?
我没事做吗
Oh, I have a job for you.
我有份工作需要你来做
Why is there so much garbage in an unmanned bunker?
无人地堡哪来的这么多垃圾
Construction workers need a place
建筑工人需要一个地方
to toss their excess construction materials.
扔掉多余的建筑材料
And their lunch remnants.
还有午餐垃圾
Just unscrew the maintenance panel like Happy asked.
你只管照乐乐说的把保护面板打开就行
Phillips-head.
这是十字花头的螺丝
You know, I'm doing this because Happy said to,
我照做是因为这是乐乐叫我做的
not because you said to.
而不是因为你
Remember, I'm the alpha dog here.
记住 我是这里的领导者
Been published way more than you have, Wimpy.
我出版的东西可比你多多了 小丑
Initial search shows
最原始的调查显示
Dr. Berkstead has published nine more papers
博科斯塔德医生比托拜厄斯·柯蒂斯
than Tobias Curtis.
多发了九篇文章
Son of a...
妈的
He has also appeared on over 100 episodes
他还曾参加过
of syndicated daytime television.
100多集的日间电视节目
Quincy's an impressive guy.
昆西是个厉害的人
Figures he'd marry Wonder Woman.
也难怪他会娶神奇女侠
The cartoon Amazon with an invisible plane?
是那个有隐形飞机的漫画亚马逊女人吗
It's ridiculous.
太荒谬了
You don't think Amy's that great?
你觉得艾米不够好吗
Oh, no. She's quite impressive.
不是 她挺厉害的
I meant, the invisible plane is ridiculous.
我是说 隐形飞机很荒谬
DARPA's decades away
美国国防高级研究计划局还得要几十年
from developing an invisible plane.
才能研发出隐形飞机
Just wrench the damn hydraulics.
先给我好好拧扳手
I am getting nowhere fast.
我这进展太慢了
I can't reverse Dorie's programming.
我没办法改写多莉的程序
She blocks my every move.
我每一步都被她封死了
It's like playing a chess grandmaster.
就像和国际象棋大♥师♥对弈
Well, I'm sorry that I'm no help.
抱歉我无法帮助你
I could have at least been useful with the hydraulics,
我在液压装置那边应该还多少有点用
but Walter seemed very averse to that idea.
不过沃特似乎很反对我去
Which is strange.
这很奇怪
No. What is strange is that a machine that is programmed
不 奇怪的是一台被设定为保护人类的
to protect people is going to kill us.
机器现在要杀我们
Computers are logical.
电脑是有逻辑的
Any contradiction or paradox is beyond their grasp.
任何矛盾或者是悖论机器都无法理解
I'm running in circles here.
我在这就是兜圈子
Let's just hope Cabe and Paige are making progress.
希望凯布和佩吉那边能有所进展
Doesn't look like he wants any visitors.
看起来他并不希望有人探访
Apparently Claus Egan is our only shot.
显然克劳斯·艾甘是我们唯一的希望了
Ring the bell.
按门铃
Yeah?
什么事
Mr. Egan, we were sent here by SafeCorp.
艾甘先生 我们是安全公♥司♥派来的
Our colleagues are trapped in one of your bunkers.
我们的同事被关在你的一个地堡里
Get the hell off my property!
滚出我的地盘
Sir, our friends will be dead
先生 我们的朋友在救援人员
before emergency personnel get to them.
赶到之前就会死掉
SafeCorp said you know the system better than anyone
安全公♥司♥说你比任何人都了解那套系统
'cause you designed it, and you're the only person
因为是你设计的 而你是唯一可以
who can save our friends' lives.
救我们朋友的命的人了
This guy seems nuts.
这个人看起来有毛病
He let us in. He must want to help.
他让我们进来 肯定是要帮助我们
Or not.
或者不是
Panel's off. Now I just got to turn off
面板打开了 现在我只要关掉
the electrical current controlling the hydraulics
控制液压装置的电流
so Walt and Happy can remove them
这样沃特和乐乐就能把装置卸下来
without getting electrocuted.
而不被电死
Hey, Quincy. What the hell?
昆西 怎么回事
Hey, stop messing with me!
别闹了
I'm not doing it!
不是我♥干♥的
The door won't open!
门打不开
Guys, uh, the trash compactor is compacting,
伙计们 垃圾压缩机开始运转了
and Toby is still in it.
而托比还在里面
It's Dorie. She waited until Toby was in the compactor,
是多莉 他等托比进到压缩机里
and once the panel was removed,
直到面板被卸掉
she knew that we were close to executing an escape plan.
她知道我们马上就能成功逃离了
She locked him in there!
她把他关在里面
It'll crush him alive!
机器会把他活活挤死的
Sly, do something!
希尔 干点什么
Dorie, you were designed to compact trash,
多莉 你是被设计为压缩垃圾的
but there's something in there that's not trash!
但是那里有些不是垃圾的东西
Trash has no value.
垃圾没有价值
A threat has negative value.
一个威胁有负面价值
Tobias Curtis is a threat.
托拜厄斯·柯蒂斯是一个威胁
Therefore, Tobias Curtis is trash.
所以托拜厄斯·柯蒂斯是垃圾
Hey, Dorie, why don't you cram it up your motherboard?
多莉 你怎么不把你的主板也压扁了
Okay, only shot is to unscrew these hydraulics.
好吧 唯一的机会就是卸掉这些液压装置
Toby, buy us some time!
托比 给我们争取点时间
I can handle this.
这我可以
I've seen Star Wars a thousand times.
我看了上千遍《星球大战》
Ah! Ah! I Han Solo'd your ass!
看我汉·索罗[星战角色]的厉害
No, no! Oh, no! Whoa! Aah!
不不 别啊
Hurry! Hurry!
快点 快点
Oh, we'll never get this done in time!
我们没法及时卸掉的
It's getting a little tight in here.
这有点挤啊
Screw it.
去他的
Compactor stopped!
压缩机停住了
It's too late.
太晚了
Trash compactor reset to original position.
垃圾压缩机回到原始位置
We fought our entire honeymoon.
我们整个蜜月都在吵架
From the flat tire
从爆胎
to his stupid neurosis over his romantic issues.
到他一直对他的亲热问题过分焦虑
Are you kidding me?!
你在逗我吧
Toby?!
托比
Yeah, I'm down here!
对 我在底下
I'm under the floor... with my self-esteem.
我和我的自尊一起在地板下面
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表