剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
in the pathway to enlightenment."
是启蒙的基石"
He did?
他说的吗
Didn't peg him as a philosopher.
没想到他还是个哲学家
Philosopher, calculator, he can do it all.
哲学家 人形计算器 他样样精通
I'm not that well-rounded.
我就没那么全才了
Chemistry is my one and only wheelhouse.
我只精通化学
Right, but based on what you gravitated to in the conference,
对 但从展会上吸引你的东西来看
your main interest is in particle flocculation and coagulation.
你最感兴趣的是粒子絮凝和聚沉
Wow. Yes, that's correct.
对 没错
How are you so familiar with that area of research?
你怎么这么了解这一研究领域
From Scorpion.
天蝎团队教我的
They're the smartest team of people in the world.
他们是世界上最聪明的一队人
Can you let me... please.
能让我进去吗
If I... Let me in, please. Thank you.
如果我... 请让我进去 谢谢
Oh, it's a scorcher in here.
这里真热
It's only gonna get worse.
情况只会越来越糟
Not if we can stop the electromagnet
不会的 只要我们能阻止电磁体
from powering up and giving the thingies enough energy.
加热并给那个东西足够能量就行
Thingies?
"那个东西"
I think my intelligence quadrant is dropping faster than anticipated.
看来我的"智桑"比预想中下降得快
Intelligence quotient.
是"智商"
Step aside. I'll handle this.
一边去 我来搞定系统
We're shut out.
我们被锁住了
What?
什么
I couldn't figure out how to hack in,
我不知道该怎么黑入系统
but the collider thinks we're tampering with it,
但对撞机认为我们构成了威胁
so it shut us out permanently.
所以把我们永久封禁了
There's no way to stop the magnets from heating up the plasma.
没法阻止电磁体加热等离子了
Stop thinking you can do genius stuff.
别再想着做那些高智商的事情了
You're like me and Cabe now.
你们现在与我和凯布一样了
This thing's gonna blow.
这个东西要爆♥炸♥了[这事要玩完了]
It already blows.
已经玩完了
Our whole trip to the accelerator's ruined.
我们这一趟量子加速器之行彻底毁了
No. I mean it's gonna explode!
不是 我是说这里要爆♥炸♥了
No, it isn't. We're gonna get you all to the surface,
不会的 我们会救你们上来
put some genius back in your brains,
让你们恢复高智商
and you're gonna figure out a solution!
然后想出解决办法
Let's get Dumb and Dumber down there
我们去救下面的"小傻子们"吧
back to Smart and Smarter!
让他们变回"机灵鬼"
Gun it!
踩油门
All right, my airstreams are pointing right at the button.
我的气流正对按钮
Me, too.
我的也是
How come it's not depressing?
怎么按不下去[不沮丧]呢
It's incredibly depressing. We're about to die.
相当令人沮丧啊 我们快死了
I meant the button.
我是说 按钮按不下去
Because the damn broken hydrogen line
因为破裂的氢气管
has reduced the damn pressure coming out of the damn nozzle.
降低了喷嘴的气压
Man, it's annoying being smarter than them.
天呐 比他们聪明的滋味可真不好受
He's right.
他说得对
The blower alone won't do it.
只用喷嘴按不了按钮
Oh, I'm feeling a lot of anxiety right now.
我现在好心焦啊
I don't like being stupid like Cabe and Paige.
我不想和凯布和佩吉一样笨
Thanks a lot.
"谢谢你这么说"
I don't like not knowing how to solve things.
我不喜欢没有解决办法的感觉
I can't imagine living a life like this.
我不敢想象这样的生活会是什么样
It's like they don't even know we're listening.
他们好像不知道我们在听一样
Truth be told, I kind of dig it.
说实话 我还挺喜欢这感觉的
I don't have a lot of thoughts racing through my head,
我的大脑中没有冒出无数想法
my worries are fading.
也没那么多忧虑了
I just got to figure out one thing--
我只需要想清楚一件事
how to press a stupid button.
怎么按下那个按钮
The water bottle.
水瓶
If we toss this up into the air current,
如果把水瓶朝气流上方扔过去
the force of the blower will slam it into the button.
喷嘴的压力会将其推向按钮
You sure?
你确定吗
Well, you got a problem with me being decisive now? Just do it.
我当机立断 你还有意见吗 扔就是了
Such a simple solution,
这么简单的办法
you probably wouldn't have come up with it
要是你们想得太复杂
if you could think non-simply.
大概就想不出这个办法了
That's it. A simple solution involving a water bottle.
就是这样 扔水瓶这样的简单办法
I just found out how I'm going to solve my plastics problem.
我刚想明白该怎么解决废弃塑料的问题了
Okay, shut up and let me focus!
闭嘴 别干扰我
Whoa! It worked.
成功了
Ah, give me some!
庆祝一下
Okay. Sunlight's hitting the mine shaft.
好 阳光能照进矿井了
Yeah, there's clear access to the outside.
对 可以顺利出来了
That hydrogen's gonna fill up that shaft soon.
氢气很快会充满井道
What is... that?
那是什么
Ugh. Guys,
各位
it looks like the water bottle's lighting the elevator certificate on fire.
水瓶好像点燃了电梯合格证
So? They can get a new one.
那又怎样 再弄个新的合格证不就好了
Mine shaft is full of flammable hydrogen, you dumb son of a...
矿井里充满了可燃氢气 你这个蠢货...
Awesome!
好棒
No-look high-five.
别看对方 击个掌
I said no-look high-five.
我让你跟我不对视击掌
Oh. Husband?
老公
Um, he's not moving.
他一动不动了
I feel like I normally say something here.
我好像通常这种情况下会说点什么
Not good.
不妙
Yup, that's it.
对 就是这句
Uh, he's unconscious!
他昏迷了
Uh... pressure.
血压
It's a... pressure thing.
血压什么的
Toby said it earlier.
托比之前提过
Toxins in the blood affect neural pathways.
血液中的毒素会影响神经通路
He has gunk in his brain!
他的大脑被堵塞了
Guys? Guys, listen to me.
各位 听我说
You have maybe ten minutes
你们大概有十分钟
to get Dr. Curtis out of there
救出柯蒂斯医生
before there is a nitrogen overload in his bloodstream,
不然他的血管中含氮过多
and he dies.
他会死的
Okay, you heard Roger. Raja.
你们听到"罗杰"的话了 是"拉贾"
Yes. You heard him.
对 你听到他的话了
We need to get Toby out of here right now.
我们得立刻把托比救出去
A fireball just asploded the elevator!
升降梯刚被火球"扎"毁了
I know another way out of the lab.
我知道实验室的另一条出路
There is a mine shaft 30 feet above the lab entrance.
实验室入口上方九米处有一个矿井
If I can get my liaison at the mine to open it up,
如果我让矿井联络员打开井道
we can lower a rope to your team and help 'em escape.
就能放下绳子去 把队员们救上来了
What does yellow mean?
闪黄灯是什么意思
Slow down?
慢行吗
Uh, the plasma went into the spirally, uh, things.
等离子进入了螺旋状的那个东西
You mean the supercharging coils.
你是说 增压管吗
Bullets are in the gun, and the hammer's being pulled back.
子弹已经上膛了 枪栓也被拉起来了
You have eight minutes before the plasma enters the collider,
还有八分钟等离子就要进入对撞机了
the particles hit, and we might, theoretically,
一旦粒子对撞 我们理论上会
experience the destruction of our solar system.
感受到太阳系的毁灭
I don't care about theories!
我不管什么理论
I care about the reality of an asplosion that kills all of us!
我只在乎现实中会杀死我们所有人的大爆♥炸♥
It's all the more reason to get our guys out of there.
这更有理由赶紧把我们的人救出来
And you go get that mine liaison. Now!
你去找矿井联络人 快
Yup.
好
We really need to deal with the collider, right?
我们真的得解决一下对撞机 对吗
We can't! Look at us!
我们不行 看看吧
We're getting dumber by the minute!
我们每一分钟都在变傻
Okay, as the more smarter person here,
好吧 作为这里更聪明的人
we need to figure out a way to get me to the surface
我们得想个办法把我送到地面
so that I will be at normal pressure,
这样我就能回到一个正常气压下
I can be a genius again, and I will solve this.
我就能变回天才 然后解决这个问题
Great idea.
好主意
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表