剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
I'm pulling up a reading
我收到了
on severe acoustical gravitational waves
向着海啸方向去的
headed out towards the tsunami.
几个声重力波的读数
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
拜托 拜托 拜托
No more PSI! Steam's gone!
没有压力了 蒸汽都出去了
Happy! Happy!
乐乐 乐乐
Oh, God, please answer! Happy!
天啊 快回话 乐乐
Shut your yap!
闭嘴
It echoes in here!
这里回声很大
Man, I feel like a baked potato.
天 感觉自己像个烤土豆
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I've been better. A little warm.
不太好 有点热
Walt, is this gonna work?
沃特 这会有用吗
It better. Or in three minutes, it's our funeral.
最好有用 不然三分钟后我们就都死了
So you want your name back?
你想要回你的名字
Her name, Social Security number, credit rating--
她的名字 社保号♥码 信用等级
the whole kit and caboodle.
所有东西
Anything else?
还有别的吗
Cup of tea? Sure.
喝茶吗 好
Some cookies? That sounds lovely.
饼干呢 听起来不错
Foot massage? You're just being ridiculous.
足底按♥摩♥呢 你在开玩笑吧
No, you're being suicidal.
不 是你自寻死路
You come here when you're on the wrong side of my balance sheet,
你欠我的钱 还敢来
and you ask for a favor?
让我帮忙
When you should really be asking for mercy.
你其实应该向我乞求怜悯
Toby, what do I look like?
托比 我看起来像什么
Jason Statham's uglier brother.
杰森·斯坦森的丑哥哥
You have a death wish.
你想死吧
No. I don't.
不是
But I do have something that you need.
但我的确有你要的
I got a brain that can profile
我有一个聪明的大脑
and can compute faster than any gambler you know.
能够侧写 比任何赌徒都能更快地算数
And it's yours if you just give my friend her paper back.
如果你把我朋友的文件还给她 它就归你了
I don't follow.
我不明白
I'll break down every college quarterback with a drinking problem,
我会帮你分♥析♥每一个有酗酒问题的四分卫
every point guard who's gonna choke with the game on the line,
在关键比赛发挥失常的后卫
every angle that the linemakers miss but I see.
出盘者错过 但我看到的角度
I'll give it to you, Gooch.
全都给你 古奇
I'm gonna give you the inside scoop,
给你内♥幕♥消息
and you will clean up.
你就能摆脱债务赚大钱
If you could still do that, you'd be doing it.
如果你有这个能耐 就不会退出
But from what I hear,
在我看来
you don't like the action anymore.
你已经不赌了
I do. I love it.
我喜欢 甚至热爱
I just promised someone I'd break the habit, but...
只是我答应某人要戒掉习惯 但
things have changed.
情况有变
What do you say? We got a deal?
怎么样 说定了吗
I'm new to town.
我是新来的
I show mercy to a guy who owes,
我对欠钱的人不下狠手
and I'm a mutt.
会被人耻笑
So...
所以
I'm just gonna kill you instead.
我就杀了你吧
Grab her.
抓住她
No. No! Toby? Toby! No, no, no, no.
不 托比 不 不
Come on, we don't have to do this.
拜托 不必这么做的
No. Toby, please...
不 托比 求你了
We're old pals!
我们是老朋友了
Guys, the gravitational wave will hit the tsunami in ten seconds;
各位 引力波还有十秒到达海啸
plug your ears!
堵上耳朵
Why plug our ears?
为什么堵上耳朵
Because a sonic boom will follow the wave collision.
因为波碰撞之后会引发音爆
At least, I think that's the order it happens.
至少我认为应该是这个顺序
Lately, I seem unable to figure out which comes first.
最近我好像总是搞不清楚事情的先后顺序
Time to plug my ears.
该堵上耳朵了
You just can't stand to hear the truth.
你就是无法忍♥受真♥相♥
Did it work?
成功了吗
There is still a wave heading towards you.
还有一道海浪正在朝你们的方向过去
Theoretically, it should be less strong and much smaller,
理论上应该更小更弱
but there's no way to tell until it's right on top of you.
但只有它到达你们上方时才能确认
I think I see a wave out there heading inland.
我好像看到一道浪正在向内陆移♥动♥
Do we run? There's no point.
我们要跑吗 没意义
And there's no point in us fighting.
我们吵架也没意义
I don't care which kiss came first.
我不管哪个吻在先
I just care that we kissed. I'm sorry.
我在乎的是我们接吻了 抱歉
Me, too.
我也很抱歉
Guys, heads up.
各位小心
The wave will grow rapidly
波浪在离海岸还有几米的时候
over the last several meters to shore.
会迅速增长
There's our wave. It's coming in.
那是我们的浪 要过来了
Is it growing?
增长了吗
It's a weenie wave.
很小的一个浪
So that's it?
就这样
No. We take the two-hour flight back to L.A.,
不 我们坐飞机两小时回洛杉矶
find Toby, and I kick his ass.
找到托比 我痛扁他一顿
Wait, when you were in the pipe, you said you still loved him.
等等 你在管道里说你还爱他
That's when I thought I was gonna die.
那时我以为自己要死了
Now I've got a tracker on his key chain,
我在他钥匙链上装了定♥位♥器♥
and I don't want to breach that trust,
我不想打破我们的信任
but he's forced my hand, so I'm gonna go hunt him down.
但既然他不仁 也就别怪我不义了
Who'd have thought Toby'd be the one to die today?
谁能想到今天要死的是托比
Where the hell is he? It's been three hours.
他到底在哪 已经过了三个小时了
He said he had to get some guys to help.
他说他去找人帮忙
He'll be here.
他会来的
If they were gonna kill us, why don't they just do it already?
如果他们要杀我们 为什么不直接动手
I assume they're waiting to find someone
我猜他们在等
who can dispose of a casket and two bodies.
能处理掉灵柩和两具尸体的人
God...
天啊
Amy, I am so sorry.
艾米 我很抱歉
I just keep messing your life up.
我总是扰乱你的生活
No, you were trying to help.
不 你是在帮忙
I'm the one who got you trapped in a coffin.
是我让你困在棺材里
This is a casket.
这叫灵柩
Coffin's tapered at the head and the foot.
棺材的头尾比较窄
Really? That's the last conversation that you ever want to have?
搞错没 生离死别之际你就跟我说这种话
Correcting someone's word choice?
纠正别人的词语
Probably not. It's just that you...
不 只是...
you don't want to go out being wrong about...
你去了那边还抱着错误的概念 这不好
Why did you do that?
你为什么这么做
What do you mean?
你说什么
You told the Gooch that things had changed.
你告诉古奇情况有变
No, I-I meant that I had a friend in need,
我是说我有朋友需要帮忙
so I was willing to gamble.
因此我愿意赌博
I'm not willing to gamble my marriage.
但我不愿意赌上我的婚姻
Look, I loved you once, okay?
我爱过你 好吗
And I'm scared, and you tried to help me today,
我很害怕 你今天试着帮我
and it's been a long time
已经很久
since anyone's done anything nice for me.
都没人给我做这种暖心的事了
I don't care.
我不在乎
Look, if I only have a minute to live,
如果我只剩一分钟生命
I don't want to spend it with another woman's lips on mine;
我可不希望吻着另一个女人的嘴
I love Happy. Shut up.
我爱乐乐 闭嘴
I will not shut up.
我不闭嘴
You made me an adulterer in my last moments on Earth.
你让我在生命的最后一刻绿了别人
Shut up. I hear something.
闭嘴 我听见有声音
Took you long enough.
这么久才来
My cousins were way up in Ventura.
我的堂兄弟都在文图拉
You didn't give me advanced notice. Whatever. Here.
你没有提前通知我 不管了 给
That is a grand more than you asked for.
这可比你要求的多得多
So don't mess this up.
别搞砸了
Nice, deep, and in a plot no one visits,
挖得深一些 选一个没人来的好地方
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表