剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
you get yams down your pants.
你就是在往裤子里塞红薯
Hey, I just wanted to apologize
我只是想道歉
for harping on about the name of your future offspring.
因为我一直在唠叨你未来孩子的名字
Okay.
那好
It's just, I, uh, I don't know if I'll ever have children.
只是 我不知道我会不会生孩子
It's not something that I thought about.
这是我没想过的事
You know, until Ralph came around,
直到拉尔夫出现
and then I, you know,
然后我
I thought I might not be such a terrible parent.
我想我可能也不是个糟糕的爸爸
Which is not something that's been discussed with Paige.
这事我并没有佩吉讨论过
It's not really appropriate yet.
暂时还不太合适
But you and Toby, I hired you.
但是你和托比 是我雇你们来的
You wouldn't know each other if it wasn't for me.
如果不是因为我 你们俩都不认识对方
So if you had a child,
所以如果你们有孩子的话
it would just be something that I...
那会是一件
I'd take a lot of pride in.
令我感到非常自豪的事
Fine.
好吧
You've touched my heart.
你的话触动了我的心
"Walter" is on the list.
沃特加入候选名单
Just don't tell Toby.
别告诉托比就行了
Ralph, can you help her to her seat?
拉尔夫 你能帮她拉拉椅子吗
Carefully.
小心点
There she is, the chemist of the hour.
她来了 大化学家
How you feeling, Flo?
你觉得怎么样 弗洛
Um, it's Florence.
是弗洛伦斯
Uh, I-I feel tired.
我觉得很累
But I'm glad to be alive,
但是很高兴能活着
due to your efforts.
这都归功于你们
I've said unkind things to you.
我对你们说了一些刻薄的话
They were not deserved.
那些话我不该说
So I will endeavor to be a better neighbor.
所以我会尽力做一个更友好的邻居
What is... what's this?
这是什么
New flasks, to replace the ones I broke.
新烧瓶 替换我打坏的那些
Thank you.
谢谢
You're not the problem urchin I thought you were.
你不是我所想的那种问题小孩
So, while I'm glad that she's okay,
在我很高兴她没事的同时
I'm still not sure about her.
我对她还是不能确定
Well,
这个嘛
I'm gonna give her a chance, and I think you should, too.
我会给她一个机会 我想你也应该
All right, everybody ready to shove food in our gullets or what?
好了 大家准备好把食物塞进食道里了没
No, no, not yet.
没 还没
Tradition dictates that Dad sits at the head of the table.
根据传统 爸爸要坐在餐桌主位
And, from what I've gleaned from Norman Rockwell paintings...
我从诺曼·洛克威尔的作品中得知
...he carves.
爸爸要负责分食
I've realized recently that I've been
我最近发现
messing a bit with my memories.
我一直在扰乱我的记忆
Been rewriting 'em over the years.
这么多年来 我一直在修改记忆
I'm not gonna do that anymore.
我不会再这么做了
And it's okay, 'cause I got a great girl
没事的 因为我有个好伴侣
and I've got great friends.
我有一群好友
No matter what the future holds for me,
无论未来会遇到些什么
I want to remember this moment right now
我想要记住现在这一刻
exactly as it is.
完完全全地记住
'Cause to have you all in my life,
因为我的生命中有你们
I am truly thankful.
我真心感激
Hear, hear!
说得好
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表