剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
look no further than this week's sponsor,
请关注本周的赞助商
the San Dimas Raceway.
圣迪马斯赛道
For $199,
只需199美元
you get one hour of track time for your favorite gearhead.
就能享用赛道一小时
What the hell?
什么鬼
Cut!
卡
That girl's everywhere.
这姑娘怎么无处不在
Like Sriracha.
和是拉差辣椒酱一样
You just ruined our recording.
你刚刚毁了我们的录音
I'm sorry, is there a problem here, Officer?
抱歉 出什么事了吗 警官
This guy thinks there is.
这位觉得出事了
I think he's a few quills short of a porcupine, if you ask me.
要我说 他就是没事找事
Hi. My name is Walter.
你好 我叫沃特
There was a car accident. We are looking
刚刚出车祸了 我们想找
for the world's best engineer-- that's you.
世界上最好的工程师 也就是你
I'd love to help, but I'm busy recording my Christmas episode.
我很想帮忙 但我正忙着录我的圣诞特辑呢
Biggest ad revenues of the year.
这是一年之中广♥告♥费收的最多的时候
We have coffers to fill.
我们还要养家糊口呢
Happy, I know that you think you don't know me,
乐乐 我知道你觉得自己不认识我
but in another world, we're really good friends.
但在另一个世界 我们是很好的朋友
Actually, we were married once.
实际上 我们一度结了婚
Not like that.
不是你想的那样
It was for citizenship.
是为了绿卡
Never got physical.
从来没有身体接触
Couldn't close the deal, huh?
谈不妥了吧
Good-bye, Crazy Walter.
再见 疯子沃特
Now, since you let yourselves in,
既然你自己进来了
you can let yourselves out.
你也可以自己滚出去了
Happy, hold on a second.
乐乐 等等
Please, just hold... one second... No, you hold on.
拜托了 就一下... 不你等等
I have built this show from the ground up,
我白手起家创造了这个节目
on my own, by myself, with no one's help.
亲力亲为 没有找任何人帮忙
And you are screwing it up.
而你却把它搞砸了
Now, don't let the door hit you in the ass.
出门的时候别被门撞着了
All right, you walk out of here without her,
好吧 如果你没能说服她加入
the coroners walk out of your garage in just a few minutes.
那马上就会有人去车♥库♥给你收尸了
Okay, let's pick it up from the Tobias Curtis ad.
好了 我们从托拜厄斯·柯蒂斯广♥告♥开始
You know what, I'm not leaving.
你猜怎么着 我不走
Oh, I would call the cops,
我要报♥警♥了
but they're already here, doing nothing.
但警♥察♥就在这儿呢 袖手旁观
Happy, you take pride in doing things on your own,
乐乐 你一直以自力更生为傲
by yourself, without anybody's help.
什么都自己做 不需要别人的帮助
But... I know you.
但是...我了解你
At night, you slow down your work
晚上 你会放慢工作速度
so that you're still here when Patty leaves
这样帕蒂走的时候你还在这里
so that you can talk to someone while you walk to your car.
然后你在取车的路上就有人说话了
Do you do that, boss? Shut up.
真的吗 老大 闭嘴
How do you know that? Because when you started working with me,
你怎么知道的 因为你和我共事的时候
I saw you working slowly.
我看见你磨磨蹭蹭的
I critiqued you.
我批评了你
And you were scared of losing your job,
而你害怕丢掉工作
so it forced you to tell me the truth.
所以不得不对我说了实话
You hate being alone.
你讨厌独自一人
Period.
就这样
I've never worked with you, but...
我从没和你共事过 但是...
why do I still feel like you're telling the truth?
为什么我觉得你说的是真的
Because we're friends.
因为我们是朋友
I'd never lie to you.
我绝不会骗你
Now, I know that you've spent your whole life trying to be the lone wolf.
我知道你一直都想当独狼
But in spite of, uh, your successful show
但是尽管你创造了如此成功的节目
and these fancy cars and everything,
拥有这些酷炫的车子
you want a family more than anything,
你最想要的还是有个家
because that's something that you never had.
因为那是你从未拥有过的东西
And this guy, the guy you're about to read the ad for,
而这个人 你准备看他广♥告♥的这个人
Tobias Curtis, he is the love of your life.
托拜厄斯·柯蒂斯 他是你的一生挚爱
You just don't know it yet. And-and I-I can bring
只不过你现在还不知道 而我能撮合
you two together. I already have.
你们两个 我已经成功了
I've introduced you before, actually.
实际上之前就是我介绍你俩认识的
You married him because of me.
因为我 你俩结婚了
I thought you said she was married to you.
你不是说她和你结婚了吗
He looks like a jackass.
他看着像个混♥蛋♥
There is something about him.
这个人有点意思
Okay, I'm in.
好吧 我加入
Okay. Great. I'll set it up.
好的 太好了 我会安排的
Uh, you have to come with us first.
首先你得和我们一起去
You're okay.
没事的
That's just reality creeping in.
只是现实渗透了进来
Keep going.
继续
It'll relieve the pressure on his brain.
这样能够释放他大脑中的压力
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
Paige says she's on her way.
佩吉说她在赶来的路上了
Oh, I think I'm gonna be sick.
我觉得我要吐了
Is this uncomfortable for you?
你这就觉得不舒服了吗
'Cause I'm the one who's drilling an 1/8-inch bit
我才是那个把八分之一英尺的电钻
into my boss's skull.
钻进我老板头骨的人
Just a little bit further.
再钻进一点点
Uh, what is that smell?
什么味啊
Microparticles from Walter's skull.
沃特头骨上的微粒
I came as soon as I heard.
我尽快赶来了
What's going...
发生什么...
This isn't the way I left it.
我走的时候不是这样的
Told ya. Things change around here.
跟你说了 这里的东西会变
The truck was right beside the car.
卡车是刚刚是在车旁边的
And the other vehicle's missing.
而另一辆车消失了
That ain't how physics works.
物理学上是不可能的
And you should know, being a physics professor.
而你作为一个物理学教授应该知道
I'm not a physics professor. All right, all right.
我不是物理学教授 好吧好吧
He likes to shout out things he isn't.
他喜欢大声说出与他相反的事
He also isn't married to someone
而且他也没有和一位
named Florence.
叫弗洛伦斯的女子结婚
The frame won't support the weight
车架快撑不住
of this truck much longer.
卡车的重量了
This jalopy's gonna be a pancake in minutes.
这辆破旧车几分钟内就会被压瘪了
Is that your twin or something?
那是你的孪生兄弟还是什么
Would you believe me if I said it was me?
如果我说那是我你会相信吗
No.
不会
Okay, make that seconds.
卡车就快倒下来了
From an engineering standpoint,
以一个工程学的角度来说
that is a very negative sound.
这是非常不好的声音
This guy needs to be extracted,
得把这家伙救出来
or he's gonna be squashed like a bug.
不然他会像个虫子一样被碾碎
Please! Please help me!
求求你们救救我
Don't say that in front of this guy!
别当着他的面这么说
I'm being blunt.
我是实话实说
It's part of my charm.
这是我的魅力之一
Just focus on the task at hand.
先专注于眼前的这个任务
All right, stand back. I'm gonna blow this window,
好吧 往后退 我要击碎这扇窗户
and we'll pull him free. Okay,
然后我们把他拉出来 好吧
the car's integrity will be compromised,
这辆车就会失去完整性
and it'll all come down in a heap.
会马上变成一堆废铁
She's right.
她说得对
It's a house of cards.
这就是个纸牌屋
And that house is collapsing.
而这座屋子在坍塌
Okay, to buttress a failing structure,
我们需要支撑物 一个支柱
we need stilts, a crutch.
来支持一个快要坍塌的建筑
Oh, how 'bout those?
用那些怎么样
Film canisters.
胶片盒
We used 'em once to prop up an eroding nuke
我们和佩吉的妈妈一起用过这个盒
with Paige's mother.
来支撑一个被腐蚀的核能发电站
I don't know Paige, I don't know her mother,
我不认识佩吉 我不认识她妈妈
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表