剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
第一
quiet is important to me, so I would appreciate it
这对我来说很重要 所以我希望你们
if you kept it down when possible.
能尽量保持安静
Sounds reasonable.
听起来挺合理
And I agree that I will reach out to you first,
我也同意我会在发起所谓的
before using chemical warfare, so to speak.
化学战之前先通知你们
Also reasonable.
也很合理
Though I will knock
不过我进来前
before entering, so that I don't
会先敲门 这样就不会
interrupt your activities with any more bound and gagged men.
打扰到你们和人捆绑的什么活动
I assure you, that rarely happens.
我向你保证 一般不会发生那种事
You know, you can even knock
我们安静的时候
when we're being quiet.
你也可以敲门
Just to stop by and grab some coffee.
过来喝杯咖啡也行
We're neighbors, right?
我们是邻居嘛
Okay.
好吧
When I was in high school,
我上高中的时候
the chemistry lab was next to the gym.
化学实验室就在体育馆边上
Kids used to throw basketballs at the wall to disturb my work.
孩子们经常往墙上扔篮球来干扰我的工作
She sounds like us.
她听起来很像我们
See? Just needed to give her a chance.
看 只要给她一个机会
Well, I'm withholding judgment until I have more facts.
在我了解所有事实前我不妄下评论
Well?
怎么样
"Well," What?
什么怎么样
Look at me, Walter. I...
看看我 沃特 我...
I didn't have any of my beauty products.
我没有用任何化妆品
Don't you see why I need all that stuff now?
你看不出来我为什么需要用吗
I see absolutely no difference.
我看不出有什么区别啊
You're kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
No.
没有
All I see is the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen.
我只能看到我所见过最美的女人
I-I truly see no difference.
我真的看不出区别
You know how you were confused today
你今天不是在困惑
about the right thing or the wrong thing to say?
该说什么不该说什么吗
You just said the exact right thing.
你刚刚说出了完全正确的回答
I-I think I have my hand stuck in your hair...
我觉得我的手卡在你头发里...
I know, just don't pull ow, ow. Okay.
我知道 别拉... 好吧
Maybe a slight difference without the conditioner.
也许没涂护发素还是有点不一样的
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表