剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, I have been working on them all week.
我一周以来一直在捣鼓那些通讯器
I wish they came with an insurance plan,
真希望它们是上了保险的
but they didn't.
可惜它们没有
Never get insurance on electronics.
千万别给电子设备投保
It's a sucker's bet. Shut up.
那是骗钱的 闭嘴
Yes, dear.
遵命 亲爱的
Okay, let's get headed over that ridge.
好了 我们到山坡那边去吧
We're gonna have to help those people on our own for now.
目前我们只能靠自己去帮那些人了
So how can a handful of servers like this
这么点服务器
be enough computing power
怎么有足够的运算能力
to analyze all the data you're collecting?
去分♥析♥你们收集到的那些数据
Well, we might be siphoning CPU power
我们可能从一些不太重要的政♥府♥项目里
from other government programs that aren't necessarily essential.
借用了一些中♥央♥处理器
Doesn't sound legal.
听起来不合法啊
One of the reasons why we can't send a cop
这也是我们之所以不能让警♥察♥去调查
to investigate any of the leads that CLAM provides.
定逮模块所提供的线索的原因之一
That's what that alarm was. It was a lead.
刚刚那个警报是这个意思 有线索了
Well, a pawn shop in Santa Barbara contacted the Feds about
圣巴巴拉的一家当铺联♥系♥了联调局
a purchase of vintage and rare radio parts.
声称自己购入了一些很老很稀有的无线电零件
They can be modified to act as transmitters in IEDs.
它们能被改造成简易爆♥炸♥装置里的发射器
Any sale of these items
任何相关的买♥♥卖♥♥
needs to be reported to the ATF.
都得报备给烟酒枪炮及爆裂物管理局
And Collins is a radio specialist. Exactly.
而柯林斯是个无线电专家 没错
So he could've found these parts
所以他可以在仓库甩卖♥♥和旧物交换会上
at a garage sale or a swap meet
找到这些零件
and known they were valuable.
并且清楚它们的价值
And he's on the run, he's desperate for cash.
而且他是个逃犯 急需现金
He sells 'em to a pawn shop,
他把这些东西卖♥♥给当铺
and he's got some folding money.
就能获得一笔巨款了
And CLAM caught it
而定逮模块注意到了这点
because we have it searching for
是因为我们让它搜索
anything weird in the world of radio markets.
无线电市场中一切不寻常的事
All right, so what's next?
好吧 那下一步该怎么做
I will direct all of CLAM's computing power to Santa Barbara. So...
我让定逮模块把所有注意力集中在圣巴巴拉
if Collins is there, we're gonna catch him.
假如柯林斯在那里 我们会抓住他的
Over here! Help!
这边 救命
Okay, honey, help is here.
好了 亲爱的 救援到了
I'll check the passengers.
我去检查乘客
Grab the water from the back. Got it.
把后面的水拿来 好的
Uh, I'm a doctor. What can you tell me?
我是医生 你能告诉我什么情况
I'm Frank.
我叫弗兰克
My daughter Jessie got knocked out when the plane crashed.
坠机的时候我女儿杰西被撞晕了
Her leg is mangled. FIB fracture.
她的腿被压着了 血浆纤维蛋白原断裂
It's impacted.
腿部受到了压♥迫♥
I can set it, but when she wakes up, that's gonna hurt like hell.
我可以治好 但等她醒来之后会很疼
She got a concussion upon impact,
她头部受到撞击 有脑震荡
but her vitals are steady, so she'll be okay.
但生命体征稳定 应该没有大碍
It's best if I set this before she wakes up.
在她醒来前我最好把骨头复位
Who are you people?
你们是谁
We're federal contractors out here
我们是联邦政♥府♥的承包商
to clear a rockslide caused by the same wind shears
来这里清理由风切变造成的滑坡灾情
that most likely made your plane crash.
你们的飞机很有可能也是因此坠落的
What happened? We were on a family trip.
发生什么了 我们本是去家庭旅游的
I lost control. We only had one chute,
飞机失去了控制 我们只有一个降落伞
so I sent Elijah.
所以我让以利亚跳伞了
Elijah? My son.
以利亚 我儿子
He's 14-- he jumped out
他十四岁了 他跳到了
somewhere northwest of here.
西北边的什么地方
You got to help me find him.
你们得帮我找到他
Hello?
喂
Ms. Dineen, this is Ranger Carter
狄宁女士 我是搜救组的
with Search and Rescue. Where have you been?
卡特骑警 你去哪儿了
We have multiple active incidents in the field.
这里发生了多起灾情
Sudden wind shears are taking out climbers left and right.
突然发生风切变 到处都有游客出事
And planes.
还有飞机
We're at a small Cessna five miles from the landslide.
我们在距滑坡现场八千米的一架小赛斯纳飞机旁
One injured, stable, one lost teenager,
一人受伤 情况稳定 一名青少年位置不明
and we have a doctor providing treatment.
已经有医生对伤势做了处理
We've got a civilian
这里有一个市民
on a rock ledge 50 feet up with no harness.
落在了十五米高的岩礁之上 没有降落伞
We got to tend to that one first.
我们得先去救那个人
See if you can communicate with your lost teen.
你看看能不能联♥系♥上走失的小孩
I'll be in touch as soon as I can.
我尽快与你联♥系♥
Walter, what do we do?
沃特 我们该怎么办
Well, we go find his son.
去找他的儿子
Toby and Happy, stay here and tend to Jessie.
托比和乐乐 留在这里照顾杰西
Paige, we're gonna go with Frank.
佩吉 我们和弗兰克一起去
He knows the general area that Elijah jumped out of.
他知道以利亚跳伞时的大概区域
We can calculate the rest.
其余我们可以计算出来
There's no roads out there
那边没有路了
you guys will have to hike.
你们只能徒步去了
Call me when she wakes up.
她醒了给我打电♥话♥
Copy that. Good luck.
知道了 祝好运
I don't get why you're mad.
我不理解你为什么发火
It's my freedom at stake!
现在我的自♥由♥岌岌可危
I have a right to know you're trying
我有权知道你在试着
to get the guy who screwed me.
抓那个坑我的人
But we didn't want to get your hopes up
但我不想提高你对
that we would catch him.
我们抓到他的希望值
Now, with all the extra computing MIPS
现在 我已经针对柯林斯最后出现地点
that I've directed at Collins' last known location,
开始了这些超快运算
we have a shot. Yeah, well, I'm still pissed.
我们还是有希望的 但我还是很气
I missed a call from Paige.
有个佩吉的电♥话♥我没接到
Yeah, Paige.
喂 佩吉
What's up?
什么事
Okay, you got to be kidding me.
好吧 你肯定是在逗我
All right, I'm putting you on speaker.
好吧 我开免提
Sly, listen up.
希尔 听着
...and Happy and Toby are with Jessie.
乐乐和托比和杰西在一起
We're trying to locate Frank's son.
我们想确定弗兰克的儿子的位置
It's tough terrain, so we're guesstimating.
这里地形复杂 我们只能大概推测
Uh, Sly,
希尔
can you run some calculations?
你能做一下运算吗
Roger that.
收到
I am pulling up a map of Piker State Forest as we speak.
我现在打开派克国家森林的地图
Hey, Cabe, could you get Happy on the line? And, Frank,
凯布 你能接通乐乐的电♥话♥吗 弗兰克
hit me with it.
把数据给我
We were about 8,000 feet when Elijah leapt.
以利亚跳伞时我们在两千四百米的高空
Approximate coordinates? No idea.
大概的坐标呢 不知道
We were in a nosedive-- I was panicking.
飞机在下坠 我很慌张
How about when you first started having trouble with the plane?
那你发现飞机出现问题时呢
Rough estimate, let's say we just passed northwest of Taos,
粗略估计 我们刚经过陶斯西北部
going west.
向西飞去
Okay. And your son's approximate weight?
好吧 你儿子大概的体重
About 150.
大概68公斤
All right, I got Happy and Toby linked in.
好 乐乐和托比在线上了
Hey, guys, just doing a fast track of your phones' GPS location
伙计们 我正在快速追踪你们手♥机♥信♥号♥♥的位置
so we can find Elijah.
这样就能找到以利亚了
How's the girl doing?
姑娘现在情况怎样
Search and Rescue's med kit had an air cast.
搜救组的医疗箱有台无线电
Toby strengthened it with two branches.
托比用两根树枝固定了她的腿
My man's pretty slick when he needs to be.
我家那位在关键时候还是很麻溜的
Yeah, well, speaking of slick, Walter,
说到麻溜 沃特
I found out about the CLAM under the ramp.
我在楼梯间发现了定逮模块的事情
Thought we had mold under the ramp.
那里不是发霉了吗
Okay,
好吧
I pinpointed the crash site,
我标记了坠机位置
and I've got an approximate jump spot.
我现在算出大概的跳伞位置了
Got it. Sending you the coordinates for where Elijah
算出来了 我把理论上以利亚
should have landed-- it's about
着陆的位置发给你们 大约有
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表