剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
until I hit her with the tranq dart.
直到给她注射完镇定镖
Then it's surgery time.
接下来就是手术时间了
We've got another one with the stomach flu.
又有一个学生得了病毒性肠胃炎
I'm gonna need a pickup.
得加快速度了
I hate high school.
我恨高中
I'm going to check in with the principal's secretary,
我去问问校长秘书
and see how much longer we'll be waiting.
看看还需要等多久
What are you in for?
你来干什么
I'm here to help a friend.You?
来给我朋友帮忙 你呢
I forgot my combination, so I broke my lock again.
我忘记密♥码♥了 所以又撬锁打开了柜子
H-How am I supposed to remember, anyway?
这密♥码♥根本记不住啊
There must be hundreds of possible combos.
可能的密♥码♥组合得有几百种吧
Uh, 6♥4♥,000 combinations, to be exact.
准确地说 六万四千种
When my pal gets back,
等我朋友回来
tell him I'll be waiting for him outside.
告诉他我在外面等他
Okay.
好
Oh, we got a hit.
有动静了
Yeah? Let's take it to shore, Cabe.
把船开到岸边 凯布
All right, quiet.
好 小心点
Try to disturb the water as little as possible.
尽量别搅动水面
Oh, there she is.
她在那儿
All right, Toby.
好了 托比
Let's get that chicken ready.
准备好鸡肉
Don't tranq her till she's lassoed.
等把她套结实了再注射镇定剂
Quiet now, cher.
小点心
We huntin' cocodril.
我们可是在捕捉"鳄鳄"呢
That's Cajun for "alligator."
这是卡津方言中"鳄鱼"的意思
Yeah? And what's Cajun for "my foot in your ass"?
是吗 那卡津方言"踢你屁♥股♥"怎么说
I should know that; I've heard it before.
我知道的 之前听过
Paige, keep the boat steady so I can make the shot.
佩吉 稳住船身 方便我发射镇定镖
Here you go, girl.
来吧 "鳄鱼妹子"
Careful, Cabe.
小心点 凯布
Ah, she just surfaced.
她露出水面了
She doesn't seem interested in the chicken.
她好像对鸡肉不感兴趣
That's 'cause you're not making it seem like a tasty bird.
因为你弄得看起来一点也不可口诱人
You got to entice her, Cabe.
你得引诱她 凯布
Maybe I should've made it a cacciatore
也许我该弄成猎人炸子鸡
or a chicken parmigiana?
或是帕尔马干酪鸡
You need it to act like it's alive.
你得弄得像是只活鸡
You know? No animal just pops up and down like that.
哪有动物会上下晃来晃去的
See? See how it just skims the surface there?
看见没 像这样掠过水面
It's like a duck.
就像个鸭子
Watch it, Toby, you're kind of close.
小心点托比 你离得太近了
Hey, dummy, if I'm pregnant,
笨蛋 我要是怀孕了
I do not want to tell my child
我不想告诉我的孩子
that Dad died as gator bait.
爸爸是作为鳄鱼的诱饵而死
We got movement.
有动静了
And then, when she comes up for her meal,
她马上就会为了她的晚餐而露头
Walt, hit her with that tranq gun.
沃特 用那个镇静枪射击她
Got her in my sights.
看到她了
Damn it, she's gone.
可恶 她跑了
Maybe she's not hungry.
或许她不是很饿
The rope's tangled around my arm, I'm falling in!
绳子缠住了我的胳膊 我要被拖进水了
Tranq the dinosaur!
快给她一枪镇静
I can't get a line on her!
我看不到她
Just point, aim and shoot.
就把枪举起来 瞄准然后射击
You missed!
打偏了
It's harder than it looks.
这比看起来要难
Dig your feet in the mud!
把你的脚踩进泥里
I'm gonna reach into my pocket
我要从兜里
and get my pocket knife and cut the rope!
掏出小刀把绳子割断
The thrashing of the water is moving the boat.
水的波动使得船一直在动
I-I can't aim!
我无法瞄准
Just shoot it! Shoot it!
就开枪吧 开枪
Son of a bitch!
真♥他♥妈♥该死
Did you hit the target?
你击中目标了吗
Uh, not the one I was aiming for.
不是我瞄准的那个
He shot me in the ass!
他击中我的屁♥股♥了
It's not as easy as it looks!
不是像看起来的那么简单
Come on.
走
Come on. All right.
走 好了
Come on, big fella.
来吧 大块头
Okay. Happy, they're safe.
好了 乐乐 他们安全了
What about the prehistoric beast?
那史前怪兽呢
Just took a dart from his butt.
他的屁♥股♥被镇静镖击中了
The alligator, stupid.
我是说鳄鱼 二货
Oh. No, she got away.
没 她跑掉了
I got the dart out before all the drugs discharged,
我在所有药物都注入之前拔出了镖
but he's still got a heavy sedative in him.
但是他还是被注射了很多镇静剂
We're gonna need an antidote
在镇静剂影响神经系统之前
before it hits his nervous system.
我们得找到解毒剂
Ah, that's all right.
没事
Let's go.
走吧
So about that antidote?
解毒剂呢
Let's get those mosquitoes.
我们去抓蚊子
Happy, you call Ditterman, and hurry up.
乐乐 你赶快给迪特曼打电♥话♥
He should have the antivenin.
他应该有抗毒血清
Enough of this stuff interferes enough with his nervous system,
镇定剂干扰到他的神经系统到某个程度时
it'll kill him. Already dialed.
会杀死他 已经拨号♥了
You are a mile away from Rural Route 32.
你们离32号♥乡道还有1.6公里
If you can get Cabe to that highway,
如果你能把凯布送到高速公路
I can tell Ditterman to meet you with the antidote.
我可以让迪特曼带着解毒剂去找你们
All right. Uh, I'll take him, you go get the gator.
好 我带他去 你们去解决鳄鱼
Okay.
好
Be careful.
小心点
Let's go, big fella.
走吧 大块头
What's up, Doc?
怎么了 医生
Oh, boy.
天哪
Guys, I got to go.
伙计们 我得挂了
I have Ditterman on the line.
迪特曼打电♥话♥来了
So we have T minus 24 minutes to get our mosquitoes back.
我们只剩下24分钟找回蚊子了
There are no more tranquilizer darts,
没有镇静镖了
we've lost our surgeon, and even if we find Yvonne,
外科大夫也走了 即便我们找到伊冯
we won't be able to get our tin back, anyway.
我们也无法把罐子弄回来
Well, maybe we don't need to get it from her.
或许我们不用从她那拿到
Maybe we can get her to give it to us.
或许我们可以让她给我们
Lobelia inflata is native to the Southeast.
北美山梗菜源于东南部
It grows on the eucalyptus trees found near the swamps.
会长在沼泽旁边的桉树上
Come on, let's go.
咱们走
Explain how giving the alligator
解释一下 为什么给鳄鱼一种植物
a plant is going to give us the box back.
就能把我们的盒子还回来
Well, because Lobelia inflata is more commonly known
因为北美山梗菜更为人所知的名字是
by its layman's nickname: the puke weed.
外行人给起的别名 呕吐草
And what exactly is your relationship
你和罗根小姐具体是什么关系
to Ms. Logan, Mr. Dodd?
多德先生
Brother? Uncle?
哥哥还是叔叔
I'm her alderman, she's my intern.
我是市议员 她是我的实习生
Okay, Mr. Dodd.
好吧 多德先生
Do you have any proof of who slashed Patty's tires?
你有任何证据表明是谁扎了帕蒂的轮胎
Well, no, but I think the note is crystal clear.
并没有 但是我认为纸条很明显
It was retribution for an alleged crossing
这是对宣称越过
of arbitrary societal lines.
专♥制♥社会界限的报复
Now, if we could compare
如果我们可以对比
the handwriting in the note to the handwriting
字条上的字迹和
of these girls that Patty has mentioned...
帕蒂提到的那些女孩的字迹
This isn't CSI.
这不是犯罪现场调查
We don't have the resources
我们没有可以
for handwriting analysis.
分♥析♥字迹的资源
Now, I'll look into it,
我会去查一下
and if there is something to be done, I'll handle it.
如果有什么问题 我会解决
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表