剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Sweetheart, it doesn't look like you know what you're doing.
亲爱的 看起来你不知道自己在做什么
Eight. You know, actually, seven,
8秒 事实上是7秒
because when I said "Oh, God," that took a second.
因为我说"天呐"的时候花了1秒
Oh, God, we're down to three, two, one!
天呐 还剩下3 2 1
What the...?
搞...
How...?
怎么...
How'd you do that?
你怎么办到的
Pulled the battery.
拔掉了电池
Puppy can't blow without power.
这小东西没了电能可爆♥炸♥不了
You know, o-our job was to decommission the nuke,
我们的工作是拆除核武器
and technically, that's decommissioned, so, um...
理论上说 它已经被拆除了 所以...
we'll send you our bill.
我们会给你们寄账单的
Airman Pendergraft,
空军彭德格拉福特
I assume the Air Force can wrap all this up.
我想空军能做好收尾工作
I have someplace to be and I can't be late.
我要赶去一个地方 不能迟到
It's really stress-inducing.
真的很有压力
What could be more stressful than this?
还有什么比做这个更有压力的
Where were you?
你去哪里了
You have less than three minutes before the session ends.
还有不到三分钟就结束了
We were busy.
我们之前在忙
Alderman Dodd.
多德议员
Glad you could find time to join us.
很高兴你能在百忙之中前来
Sorry, I was at work.
对不起 我之前在忙工作
City government is work as well.
你在市政♥府♥也属于工作
And you're late.
并且你迟到了
Not me. Never had a tardy.
我不会 我从不迟到
Uh, I understand that there are a few minutes left.
我知道只剩几分钟了
I'd like to talk about saving the science club.
我想谈谈拯救科学俱乐部的事
That's been settled. There's no money in the budget.
这事已经定下来了 没预算了
There will be.
会有的
Once we put a hat
只要我们
on every lamppost in West Altadenia.
在西艾萨迪尼亚的每个灯柱上戴顶帽子
You see,
你们看
if we use a reflective surface
如果我们使用这种锥形盖
for the underside of each conical cover,
内侧涂上反光材料
not unlike the shape of the bottom of a nuclear warhead,
和核弹头的底部形状看起来一样
then, electric light,
由政♥府♥付钱的电灯
that our city pays for, that currently and wastefully
现在很浪费地
shines up into the night sky,
闪耀在夜空中
will be redirected back down to the streets.
以后这些光会反射回街道上
We will yield the same brightness
这样 只需使用瓦数是先前一半的灯
using bulbs of half the wattage.
就能保持同样的亮度
Citywide,
全市范围内
that's an energy savings of over $250,000 annually.
每年的节流金额超过二十五万美元
And we only need $6,000 for the science club.
而我们的科学俱乐部只需要六千美元
Actually, this could work.
事实上 这方法可行
Mr. Dodd, you seem to really care about this science club.
多德先生 你似乎很在乎这个科研俱乐部
I do. I do care.
是的 我很在意
Oh, my gosh, I do care.
天呐 我很在意
I got to go.
我得先走了
Now, that's how you act like an alderman.
这才是个议员的样子
I want to be your attorney.
我想做你的辩护律师
You want to what?
你要干嘛
He inhaled too much vapor.
他蒸气吸多了
Sylvester, you're not an attorney.
希尔维斯特 你不是一名律师
Not yet. I looked it up:
这是暂时的 我查过了
Vermont lets you take the bar exam
佛蒙特州允许没上过法学院的人
even if you never went to law school.
参加律师考试
You pass, you're licensed.
考试通过了 就能成为持证律师
Then, since it's a federal case,
鉴于这是一桩联邦法♥院♥案件
all I got to do is get sworn in by the federal bar.
我只要在联邦法♥院♥宣誓就可以了
Okay. Speaking of the bar, how do you plan on passing?
既然说到了律师考试 你要怎么通过考试呢
Well, actually, he does have perfect recall.
实际上 他确实记忆力超群
With adequate preparation, Sly would ace it.
只要准备充分 希尔能完美通过
I've got 48 hours.
我有四十八小时准备呢
The bar exam's in two days?
两天以后就要考试吗
Kid, do you even know how extensive the bar exam is?
孩子 你知道律师执照考试范围有多广吗
You got to know criminal law,
你要通晓刑法
criminal procedure...
刑事诉讼程序
Contracts, evidence...
合同 证据
Real property, torts...
资产 侵权
It's a five hour flight. It'll be plenty of time.
路上要飞五个小时 时间足够用了
Come on, guys.
别这样 各位
I see solutions when others don't.
我能想到别人想不到的解决办法
I just convinced a dais of bureaucrats
我刚刚说服了一主席团的官僚
to change the way they light their city
改变了城市的照明设施
to save a science program because I cared.
以拯救一个科学项目就因为我在乎
Toby, you said so yourself:
托比 是你自己说的
we will never find a lawyer that cares about Cabe
我们永远也找不到像我们一样
as much as we do.
在乎凯布的律师
Well, I care about Cabe.
我在乎凯布
And I will scour every law book
为了保护他 我会找遍每一部律法书
and memorize every archaic regulation to protect him.
记住每一则旧典
I can do this.
我能做到
With all of our research capabilities
以我们的研究能力
and our brain power, we can do this.
再加上我们的脑力 我们能做到的
Together.
我们一起
Is the kid getting good at speeches or what?
这孩子做演讲做得越来越好了
Somebody get my lawyer a ticket to Montpelier.
谁来给我的律师买♥♥张去蒙彼利埃的票
I'm on it.
我来
Okay, darling, what do you say
亲爱的 你说
we get out of this dusty garage and head home?
我们要不要走人回家
Uh, yeah, in a few.
等一会儿的
I just want to organize my workstation a bit.
我想收拾一下我的工作台
Happy, they're not gonna invite you along tonight.
乐乐 他们今晚不会邀你一起了
I know.
我知道
I don't want to go anywhere with them, anyway.
我本来也不想跟他们一起去
I've seen a lot of them lately.
我们最近老在一起
Okay, one, you do want to go along with them.
首先 你想跟他们一起去
And two, no I-I'm actually not hurt
其次 我其实不伤心
that you don't want to spend time
你不愿意和你的
with your brand-new, shiny husband.
新婚丈夫独处
Do you want to know why?
你想知道为什么吗
No.
不想
Because your being drawn to Walter,
因为你被沃特 佩吉和拉尔夫吸引
Paige and Ralph is perfectly logical.
是非常正常的情况
You spent your childhood yearning for a nuclear family,
你童年时渴望有一个只有你和父母的小家
and now, every single day, you see a mother figure
现如今 每一天 你都看到一位母亲
and a father figure and a child.
一位父亲和一个孩子
It soothes a very wounded
和他们在一起抚平了
part of your psyche to be with them.
你内心深受伤害的一角
That's perfectly okay.
这完全没问题
But now that you know why you were doing it,
但现在你知道自己为什么这样做了
and Paige is making you feel more things,
佩吉又让你生出了别的想法
and that's good, and...
这很好
maybe you could just ease off a little bit.
也许你可以稍微放手一些
I want a baby.
我想要个孩子
Okay.
好吧
I was thinking Kovelsky's, but...
我本来想去吃科沃斯基家的菜 不过
I want a baby.
我想要个孩子
Soon.
马上
Okay, you were right.
你说得对
I want a family. I've always wanted a family.
我想要个家 我一直想要一个家
And I want one with you, 'cause I love you.
我想和你有个家 因为我爱你
But... the woman who hates being human
但是 一个不愿做普通人的女人
wants to make another human?
想再造个人吗
Yeah, something like that.
嗯 差不多吧
Shall we start now?
我们现在开始吗
Uh, not-not-not here,
别在这里
not in front of everyone.
别在大家面前
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表