剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, man, yes, it is.
我天 没错 就是的
The fob self-generates its password,
密钥会自己生成密♥码♥
so it must have a Wi-Fi transmitter.
所以它肯定有无线发信器
Check the Wi-Fi locator on your phone.
看看你手♥机♥上的无线探测器
If you get close to the fob,
如果你走近了密钥
you'll pick up its Wi-Fi signal.
就会接收到它的无线信♥号♥♥
Mm, no, nothing yet.
目前什么都没有
Me neither.
我也没有
Then we keep moving till we locate it.
那就接着走 直到找到密钥
Those guys are searching for a 4½-ounce digital device
那些人可是在四通八达的洛杉矶下水道系统里
that's lost somewhere in the massive L.A. Sewer system.
找一台不知道丢在哪儿的瓶盖大小的电子设备
The odds are overwhelming, they're not gonna track it down,
成功几率都可以忽略不计了 他们找不到的
so we have to figure out which of the three nuclear facilities
所以我们必须查清被瞄准的是哪一处核设施
is in the crosshairs so we can evacuate.
然后就可以疏散人群
Was I not direct with you people?
我是没跟你们说清楚吗
I thought I made myself very clear.
我觉得我已经说得非常清楚了
Sirens?
警笛声
Flashing lights-- is this some kind of a party?
还有闪闪灯光 这是在开什么聚会吗
It seems that it is some kind of party.
看起来确实是个了不得的聚会
I do not wish to attend this party.
我并不想参加这个聚会
We can explain.
我们可以解释的
No need.
不用
Good day.
日安
Okay, she thinks we kidnapped this guy,
好 她认为我们绑♥架♥了这人
she's gonna call the actual cops.
她会去叫真的警♥察♥
They'll take him away from us. You handle her.
警♥察♥会把他带走 你去处理她
Oh, Florence...
弗洛伦斯
You guys were faking it?
你俩是装的
You damn lying cops!
该死的假警♥察♥
Still got nothing on my phone. You got anything?
我手♥机♥还是毫无反应 你有动静吗
Yes, Paige, I got it, but I'm not telling you
有啊佩吉 我接到信♥号♥♥又不告诉你
'cause I'm a double agent.
因为我是个双面特工
You really don't trust me, do you?
你可真是不信任我 是吧
Truthfully, no, I don't. Paige,
说实话 是不信 佩吉
I think you'd feel a lot better
我觉得要是你只专注于
if you just focused on the task at hand.
眼前的任务 感觉会好些
Damn it, Walter, you focus on the task at hand.
该死 沃特 要专注你去专注啊
Don't try to solve this problem for me.
别想着给我解决这个问题
Gemma, you are hiding something,
珍玛 你有事情瞒我们
and it's more than just your real name.
瞒的不只是你的真实姓名
It could be benign, or it could be bad,
你瞒的可能是好事 也可能是坏事
but one thing is for sure, it is real,
但是我能肯定 你肯定是瞒了
and it is more than just a vibe I have.
我这么想可不是因为我有预感
Ooh, I love it when you Americans give speeches.
我真喜欢你们美国人说教的样子
So John Wayne.
非常像约翰·韦恩[演员]
We got a Wi-Fi signal.
我收到无线信♥号♥♥了
It's got to be the fob.
肯定是密钥发出的
There's a shutoff valve about
从你那里向北
a quarter of a mile north from where you are.
大约四百米有一个截止阀
If you close it before the fob passes through it,
如果你能在密钥通过之前关掉阀门
then you can retrieve it from a hatch in the pipe,
就能在距离现在位置两百七十米处
300 yards from your current location.
水管上的一个闸门里拿回密钥
On it. Walter, I'll meet you at the hatch.
行动 沃特 咱们闸门见
Coming.
就来
Okay, please, just let me leave, okay?
好了我求你了 让我走行吗
I told you, we work for the government.
我告诉你了 我们是为政♥府♥工作的
You have nothing to be concerned about.
你完全不用担心害怕的
I won't tell anyone what I saw here today.
我今天看到的对谁都不会讲
That's 'cause you didn't see anything.
那是因为你本来就什么也没看到
There was nothing untoward going on here.
这里没有发生任何不正当的事情
I saw a freaky, terrifying man.
我看到了一个怪异吓人的男人
That's just Cabe. No.
那只是凯布罢了 不是
The man that you kidnapped.
我说的是你们绑♥架♥的人
You can call Homeland Security, all right?
你可以打给国土安♥全♥部♥问问
They're gonna vouch for us. We don't kidnap.
他们会为我们做担♥保♥的 我们没有绑♥架♥
We don't hold people against their will.
我们没有违背他人意愿限制人自♥由♥
All right, look, I am gonna let you go,
好吧 听着 我让你走
but you need to promise me that you'll just get in your car
但你得保证 你会直接开车走人
and drive as far as you can out of Los Angeles.
离开洛杉矶 有多远跑多远
If you and your weirdo friends think
如果你和你的怪咖朋友
that you're going to intimidate me into moving
以为你们能威胁我离开
when I just set up my lab,
我刚布置好的实验室
you are mistaken, sir.
你们就大错特错了 先生
Disengaging the shutoff valve now!
现在打开截流阀
Okay, we're at the hatch. And the fob has to be in it
好 我们就在舱口 密钥肯定在里面
because I'm getting a real strong Wi-Fi signal.
因为我搜到了很强的无线信♥号♥♥
It's the strongest one yet.
信♥号♥♥最强的一次
All right.
好了
Okay, it should be in here,
应该就在这里
but it's real dark, it's hard to see.
但太黑了 看不清楚
Oh, I think I see a blinking light.
我看到了闪光
Can you shine your phone on it, please?
你能拿手♥机♥照一下吗
A rat's got the fob! Get it!
老鼠拿走了密钥 抓住它
Okay...
好了...
I got it cornered.
我把它逼到了墙角
Oh, it must be attracted to the slight vibrations
老鼠肯定是被密钥产生的
emanating from the fob.
微小震动吸引了
It won't give it up without a fight.
它不会束手就擒的
Oh, great.
真棒
I have to tell you something.
我有事要告诉你
When I was on real hard times,
曾经在我极度困难时期
Ralph and I stayed at a rat-infested motel for a month,
拉尔夫和我在老鼠成灾的汽车旅馆住了一个月
and I developed a deep-seated fear of these things.
所以我对它们产生了强烈恐惧
You know, I am so sorry to hear about that.
听到这些我很遗憾
I understand your fears, and I validate them.
我十分理解并承认你的恐惧
I am not looking for your understanding,
我不是想让你理解我
just solve the damn problem and grab the rat.
赶紧解决问题 抓住老鼠
I have no idea what you want me to do anymore.
我不懂你想让我怎么做
Grab the rat! Fine!
快抓老鼠 行
Paige, grab the rat!
佩吉 抓住它
Oh, my God! Oh...
天呐...
Uh, there's a drain back here.
这里是下水道
The little sucker got swept off into the river.
小混♥蛋♥被水冲走了
It's gone.
消失了
Rats.
妈的
That drain leads to the Hermosa sewerage treatment plant.
下水道通向赫莫萨的污水处理厂
It empties out into a holding tank
随后流入集污柜
that grinds up the debris that's been washed downstream.
它会将顺流而下的垃圾碾成粉碎
If we don't get that rat before it reaches that facility,
我们要是不能在水流入设备前抓到老鼠
th-then the rat and the fob will be ground to bits.
老鼠和密钥都会变成渣渣
And we'll have a nuclear disaster on our hands,
我们就将面临一场核灾难
'cause the satellite fires in, uh, 16 minutes.
因为卫星还有16分钟就发动了
Okay, we're not far from the treatment facility now--
好了 我们现在离处理厂不远
meet us there.
在那里碰头吧
Socket wrench.
套筒扳手
Ball-peen hammer.
圆头锤
Hacksaw.
钢锯
Happy sure does have some nice tools.
乐乐还真有些好工具
Cabe, can you step outside a minute?
凯布 能借一步说话吗
Yeah.
好
Be right back.
我马上回来
What is that, a stud finder?
那是寻柱机吗
You know, I can't go near those things.
我不敢离这些玩意儿太近
They always go off.
它们一碰到我这个壮汉就叫唤
Doc!
医生
Are you crazy? What's the deal with those tools?
你疯了吗 你拿这些工具要干嘛
I was just trying to scare the guy into talking.
我只是想吓唬他说出实话
I wasn't gonna hurt him... yet.
而不会真的伤害他...暂时不会
Cabe, he and his ilk, they are anarchists.
凯布 他和他的同伙是无政♥府♥主义者
Maybe you could break him eventually,
或许你最终能严刑让他招供
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表