剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
I know you know how to use a calendar.
我知道你会用日历的
I'm sorry. I've been waiting on line for J. Randall P. Smythe
对不起 我昨天就开始在魔法师之胸外
outside The Warlock's Chest since yesterday.
排队等J·兰道尔·P·斯迈斯了
I lost track of time.
我忘记时间了
Chair of Blades author?
《刀锋之椅》的作者吗
Are you in your smock? I bet you're in your smock.
你穿着那件罩衫吗 肯定是吧
It's called a tunic, and yes.
那叫长袍 是的
Paige, the thing is, J. Randall P. Smythe only gives a window
佩吉 J·兰道尔·P·斯迈斯每次参加
for when he'll show for a book adornment.
签售只有很短的时间
And sometimes, he doesn't even show at all.
有时他根本不来
Sounds like a tool.
听上去好混♥蛋♥
If I leave, I might miss him.
如果我走了 可能会错过他
You hanging out with that dork you're always with?
你跟你经常一起玩的那个呆子在一起吗
No, just me.
不 是我啦
Dyfrost.
戴弗罗斯特
Hey, why don't we let Sly wait there
我们让希尔在我们航行期间
during our flight down, and see if the author shows up.
在那里继续排队 看作者会不会出现
And if he doesn't, then Dyfrost can take his books
如果他没出现 让戴弗罗斯特带他的书
and get them signed.
拿去签名
All the books.
所有的书
You gave Sly a book to get signed, didn't you?
你也给了希尔一本书去签 是吧
Clam it.
闭嘴
Fine, Sly, but you need to be back here at work when we land.
好吧 希尔 但我们落地后你就得回来上班了
Is that clear?
好吗
Absolutely. Bye.
当然 再见
I get it. My mom's only letting me stay till 4:00.
我理解的 我妈只许我等到4点
Women, right?
女人啊 是吧
Okay, we're off.
好了 我们走吧
Toby, hold down the fort.
托比 守着这里哦
Feel better, Doc.
好起来吧 医生
Tell Sly to call us when he gets here.
叫希尔到了给我们打电♥话♥
Rest up.
好好休息
Tonight, you are back on the job.
今晚你继续当班
Huh. How romantic.
好浪漫
All right, hurry up. They're gone.
好了 快点来 他们走了
Coast is clear?
安全了吗
Yeah. I thought they'd never leave. Come on in.
嗯 我以为他们不会走了呢 快来
I hate having to sneak around like this. I'm sorry.
我讨厌要这样偷偷摸摸 真抱歉
Well, it's not like you and Happy are long-lost chums.
你和乐乐可不是什么好闺蜜
And, look, we're-we're trying to preggo her eggo.
我们还想让她怀孕呢
Any undue stress could make that more difficult,
不当压力会增加受孕难度
so it's best she not know.
所以 她不知道最好
I understand.
我理解
Uh, okay, so, look,
好了 听着
you were a little emotional and rambling on your voice mail.
你的留言挺情绪化 说得乱乱的
So why don't you just lay out
你告诉我
exactly what's going on with Quincy.
跟昆西究竟发生了什么
And I hate to be a jerk, but can you talk fast?
我不想那么烦 但你能快点说吗
Running around with my ex-fiancée
跟我前未婚妻相处
won't make Happy too happy,
不会让乐乐快乐的
so I'd like to get this over with ASAP.
我们尽快说完吧
Yeah, okay, um, you know, so like I said,
好 就像我说的
whenever everything went down in the bunker,
地堡的事之后
I decided to end things with him, and he took it very poorly.
我决定跟他分手 他的反应很糟糕
You know, the-the bunker business died,
地堡的事黄了
there was bad press,
还有负面报道
his speaking engagements dried up, no more TV appearances.
他没有演讲邀约了 也不能上电视了
So I-I went to the bank
所以我去了银行
to find my accounts drained.
发现我的账户被抽空了
My credit was ruined.
我的信用都毁了
I mean, he-he stole my driver's license, my passport,
他偷了我的驾照 护照
my Social Security card, everything.
我的社保卡 什么的
And with no way to prove your identity,
由于无法证明你的身份
there's no way to prove your identity's stolen.
也无法证明你身份被盗了
That's a classic 21st century dilemma.
经典的21世纪难题
I can't believe that he did this.
真不敢相信他这么做了
I mean, he is a very desperate man.
他已经不择手段了
With an even more desperate beard.
胡子更是荒唐
Anyway, I-I figured
总之 我猜
he was hard up for money,
他是急着要钱
and so he sold my identity for a couple of bucks.
于是把我的身份卖♥♥掉换小钱了
Amy, your identity is worth more than a couple bucks.
艾米 你的身份可挺值钱的
You're a felony-free citizen with solid credit.
你是没犯过重罪的公民 信用可靠
Quincy made a nice chunk of change there.
昆西肯定换来了不少钱
See, this is why I came to you.
所以我才来找你
You know all of the down and dirty stuff.
你了解这些肮脏的事
And I-I don't, I don't mean to insult you,
我无意侮辱你
it's just, you know, when we were together,
但我们在一起时
you knew every lowlife, loan shark
你认识各种人♥渣♥ 高♥利♥贷♥
or backroom card hustler.
后巷老千
That was your world.
那是你的世界
No offense taken. I was a dirtbag.
不介意 我那时是个混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna make a few calls.
我去找人联♥系♥一下
There's some people I think might have intel
有些人可能了解洛杉矶
on stolen paper in L.A.
被盗文件的事
And they move their Koreatown setup every few months.
他们每隔几个月就会换个窝点
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
嗯嗯
That's, um... It's no problem.
没事的
Amy, when we were together, I put you through the wringer,
艾米 我们在一起时 我让你受了不少苦
stealing all your savings for my long shots and underdogs.
为了各种赌博偷光了你的积蓄
So if someone else is doing this to you,
如果有别人这么对你
that's the least I can do.
我至少也该帮帮你
So I've found, as my Fantasies 'N Frolics scores ascend,
随着我的《极乐幻想》分数升高
so does my career.
我的事业也腾飞了
The same week I went from a level five to a level six player,
我从五级升到六级玩家的那周
I went from assistant manager to co-manager at the Pic 'N Save.
我在二手零件特卖♥♥场也从副经理升到了联合经理
I'm only at level two.
我才二级
But audiology takes up most of my time.
但我大部分时间要学听觉学
I see.
这样啊
You're supposed to be my wingman.
你不是我的助攻吗
I'm trying to impress this pretty stereo salesperson.
我想打动这个卖♥♥音响的美人呢
She doesn't sell stereos.
她不是卖♥♥音响的
She's a doctor.
她是个医生
This is why I need a wingman.
所以我才需要助攻
By Elvin Hooves.
埃尔温·胡佛斯啊
Take my books.
拿好我的书
I don't feel that well.
我不舒服
We've had success with this sonar equipment
我们的声纳设备过去有过成功
in the past, Maria.
应用 玛丽亚
We'll be able to locate the most
我们能够找到大部分
microscopic cracks in the reactor core.
反应堆核里的微裂缝
Which we'll seal with a special compound
我们会用乐乐·奎恩为这次任务
Happy Quinn designed just for this job.
设计的特别混合物来进行修补
It's quick-drying, waterproof, stress-resilient.
干得快 防水 而且抗压
Your reactor will be at full power in no time.
你的反应堆很快就能完全恢复了
We can't thank you enough.
太感谢你们了
This community was once a dying fishing village.
这个社区曾是凋敝的小渔村了
This plant brought jobs, enough energy so we could expand.
这个电厂带来了工作 足够的能源供我们发展
Our population has grown to almost 10,000 residents.
我们的人口增长到了近一万人
And most of them rely on this plant to feed their families.
大部分都依靠电厂养活家人
Since we've been shut down, people are hurting.
我们关门后 很多人都大受打击
Well, Scorpion is happy to help.
天蝎乐意帮忙
Speaking of helping, I am at the garage now,
说到帮忙 我到车♥库♥了
setting everything up as we speak.
正在进行设置
Hey, Sly.
希尔
You take care of business?
你的事打点好了吗
I have a man on it.
我找人去做了
Is that man wearing a blue dress with stars on it?
那人穿着印着星星的蓝裙子吗
Get off my back. You'll get your dumb autograph, okay?
别管我 你会拿到破签名的
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表